I just realised all my feelings for my girl friend were just hornyniess

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
she was on vacation for 2 weeks , I had strong feelings for her , romantic ones as well dreamed about her. we met again yesterday and fucked like 4 times in 12 hours now my old feelings about her are back , I think she should lose some weight or could be hotter etc or that she is really annoying me etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Ricochet, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
Surprise surprise

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Hipcel
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FootballPlaya69
we don't need you here

At least he didn't got triangle choked by his gf, like you by a judo foid you twink
Femdom fantasies again. He loves seeing men getting humiliated by women for some reason. It makes him hard for some reason

At least he didn't get triangle choked by his gf, like you by a judo foid, you twink.
Keep doing the „puke“ emoji, because it disgusts you so much when a man has self esteem haha

You only love it when women are confident hahaha

Femdom fantasies again. He loves seeing men getting humiliated by women for some reason. It makes him hard for some reason
Says the guy who half his posts are about men getting beaten up by women

• Ugh..
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Says the guy who half his posts are about men getting beaten up by women
Autism. Literally autism. Take your meds, cuckold

• Ugh..
You are the one who got triangle choked, bitch.
Bro, it disgusts me to be in your jerk off femdom fantasy. I am not gay, fuck off from me dude

Bro, it disgusts me to be in your jerk off femdom fantasy. I am not gay, fuck off from me dude
You started messaging me and made a thread bitch. Go get choked by another foid.

@Patient A that annoying fag @The Grinch has made 15 threads about women choking and beating men up, maybe you can lend him your profile gif.

• Ugh..
im a lowering standart cel , everyone here could find a gf is he lowered his standards
My standards are:
white
non recessed face
5'6 or shorter
max weight 90kg

• JFL
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
You started messaging me and made a thread bitch. Go get choked by another foid.

@Patient A that annoying fag @The Grinch has made 15 threads about women choking and beating men up, maybe you can lend him your profile gif.
He’s talking about femdom again…

Frustrated Skip Bayless GIF

Dude, why do you follow me around everywhere? Are you gay or something? Or are
You just triggered because i said i defeated a women, since you are into femdom?

Dude, why do you follow me around everywhere? Are you gay or something? Or are
You just triggered because i said i defeated a women, since you are into femdom?
vvtAykG.png

• Ugh..
Does your peanut brain understand that i insulted you?
Does your non existent brain understand that you're the one following me, you low T choked bitch

• Ugh..
Does your non existent brain understand that you're the one following me, you low T choked bitch
That’s why you have my name on your custom title Haha. I live rent free in your peanut brain

That’s why you have my name on your custom title Haha. I live rent free in your peanut brain
That's why you have my name on your custom title. You don't have a brain, so the air inside your head is comfy

That's why you have my name on your custom title. You don't have a brain, so the air inside your head is comfy
You are IRL a white social phobic cuckold who never stands up for himself.

You are IRL a white social phobic cuckold who never stands up for himself.
Wrong. But you in real life are getting leg chocked by 5'5 foids.

• Ugh..
Wrong. But you in real life are getting leg chocked by 5'5 foids.
Stop using this threat for private conversation

• +1
she was on vacation for 2 weeks , I had strong feelings for her , romantic ones as well dreamed about her. we met again yesterday and fucked like 4 times in 12 hours now my old feelings about her are back , I think she should lose some weight or could be hotter etc or that she is really annoying me etc.
“Is is love or lust” is the question for every relationship and tbh I have only felt lust for every foid except one, I did love her but didnt know at the time it’s painful I’ll never have her and she is the only girl who will ever love me rip

• So Sad
Bump

when you first met her, were you on nofap