I just realized I never will be as "Chadly" as actual forum Gods despite being rated PSL 5.5+, and I'm perfectly happy with my body count of 1.

Is my approach to dating and sex weird?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Forum Chads here like Amnesia, Arvid, to name a couple are gigaslayers racking up high body counts with many girls and bragging about their experiences with multiple women. Society believes you're more of a "man" if you go out and slay girls like there's no tomorrow, and it increases our value to women.

I have a body count of 1 at 24, and I'm happy with that.

Despite being rated mostly above 5.5 PSL by users here, I don't think I'd be seen as "chadly" as them, and that's fine by me. I don't like to have meaningless slays or FwBs with girls I'll probably never love. I don't want STDs, and to me it's just not morally correct to keep slaying girls that will definitely catch feelings for you after sex, even if she agreed for it to be casual (they release oxytocin, we don't). Call me a beta, but it's not for me.

So as a result, I cope by lucid dreaming while I take this time off to become a better person mentally, physically and emotionally before seeing girls again. And it's the time of year where I lose some body fat, so it's all good.

Don't let slays define your worth.

Am I beta for thinking this way?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Cidre enjoyer, currylightskin and 7 others
2774080 1646176591646

dont be so hard on yourself you look good

• JFL
Reactions: GRIID, Chadeep and Xangsane
Jfl you're not even a full human
Bgdqvftpvb481

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Xangsane
He Is 7 PSL 6'3" Wide asf and got 1000 likes on tinder in 1 day. How do you compare
I've had Tinder open in south-east England right now just to check my SMV, but not gonna meet any girl. 80 likes within 24 hours, most of them MTB or below, with a couple of primitive HTBs here and there.

A non-primitive mixed HTB is ideal.

5'10 and wide-shouldered here.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, galego123, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
I've had Tinder open in south-east England right now just to check my SMV, but not gonna meet any girl. 80 likes within 24 hours, none of them HTB or above.

5'10 and wide-shouldered here.
It's still ok you're Just not main character

• +1
adressing the actual thread
arvid has the same bodycount than you
If slaying would make you happy slayers woudlnt get in ltr.
They must give you something that random lays cant get you.

• Hmm...
To let people know that meaningless slays don't define someone's worth.
they signal someone's genetic worth to other ppl. the better looking the girls you slay the higher your prestige

they signal someone's genetic worth to other ppl. the better looking the girls you slay the higher your prestige
I know but what if one doesn't want random STDs?

You’re not beta but you have to understand girls won’t stay loyal even if you’re loyal + chad

• +1
I started out thinking like that when I was your age before I realised they’re not capable of love unless they’re getting something out of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
adressing the actual thread
arvid has the same bodycount than you
If slaying would make you happy slayers woudlnt get in ltr.
They must give you something that random lays cant get you.
I thought Arvid had a body count of 15 following "hot girl summer" last year?

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, the BULL and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
You’re not beta but you have to understand girls won’t stay loyal even if you’re loyal + chad
I know there are better guys out there than me, but they'll just be used.

• +1
I started out thinking like that when I was your age before I realised they’re not capable of love unless they’re getting something out of it.
I'd rather stay volcel than slay random girls if I can't find anyone capable of love.

you forgot to @ me as forum chad :feelswah:

• So Sad
I'm sorry man :(
What makes my approach weird? I've seen you voted "yes" in the poll.
idk many call you autistic, so naturally yes. Didnt even read

• +1
I'd rather stay volcel than slay random girls if I can't find anyone capable of love.
I’m with you bro I’m just warning you. All my “slays” are just foids I tried to wife up but they wanted only sex. I’m not chad tho so what do I lnow

• +1
  • JFL
idk many call you autistic, so naturally yes. Didnt even read
I made a poll about it yesterday JFL

Copium he went on webcam on discord. OP Will never turn his camera on i can bet my balls on it
I have videocalled a couple of times, so it's alright.

• Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible
I’m with you bro I’m just warning you. All my “slays” are just foids I tried to wife up but they wanted only sex. I’m not chad tho so what do I lnow
Were these foids very young, like under 25?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
I have videocalled a couple of times, so it's alright.
Ok be ready to hop on Camera. I'm currently informing the forum council that there Will be a verification of forum prince from persia

• +1
I mean it does indicate very high levels of empathy since the opposite of empathetic=psychopathic and one of the traits of psychopaths is that they love having sex with strangers
to me it's just not morally correct to keep slaying girls that will definitely catch feelings for you after sex, even if she agreed for it to be casual (they release oxytocin, we don't).
You'd be surprised, hoes are ruthless these days. Where'd you learn that men don't release oxytocin during/after sex? I always thought both genders did;)

• +1
As long as you don't have failos, you're not a dicklet right?

• JFL
Its weird to me but I am also fucked up from being mistreated during puberty due to low tier normie looks/high tier subhuman looks that tohers here havent experienced.

I guess I feel the need to slay because I want to have as many experiences as possible that aboslutelt validate beyond all reasonable doubt that I am an attractive high value man because I still dont feel that way.

I would LTR a girl but my main requirements is that she compliments me constantly, calls me handosme, really enjoys sex with me and strokes my ego a lot

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexAP, Xangsane and deepweb1298
I would LTR a girl but my main requirements is that she compliments me constantly, calls me handosme, really enjoys sex with me and strokes my ego a lot
yall need extensive therapy or large quantities of psychoactive drugs for realzies

• +1
pm me pics boyo

• +1
Forum Chads here like Amnesia, Arvid, to name a couple are gigaslayers racking up high body counts with many girls and bragging about their experiences with multiple women. Society believes you're more of a "man" if you go out and slay girls like there's no tomorrow, and it increases our value to women.

I have a body count of 1 at 24, and I'm happy with that.

Despite being rated mostly above 5.5 PSL by users here, I don't think I'd be seen as "chadly" as them, and that's fine by me. I don't like to have meaningless slays or FwBs with girls I'll probably never love. I don't want STDs, and to me it's just not morally correct to keep slaying girls that will definitely catch feelings for you after sex, even if she agreed for it to be casual (they release oxytocin, we don't). Call me a beta, but it's not for me.

So as a result, I cope by lucid dreaming while I take this time off to become a better person mentally, physically and emotionally before seeing girls again. And it's the time of year where I lose some body fat, so it's all good.

Don't let slays define your worth.

Nah not beta thinking that way, you just have other priorities

However you are very naive in a lot of your thoughts in regards to women
Eg believing everything your ex said about herself (body count of 1) despite her having only fans

Also girls have higher body count than me too

• +1
Yeah, i just turned 27 last month. They were 2-3 years younger
No surprises there. They seemed pretty naive in their thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
No surprises there. They seemed pretty naive in their thinking.
They don’t suddenly become capable of long term love after 25 tho. Hypergamy will always be there

• So Sad
I mean it does indicate very high levels of empathy since the opposite of empathetic=psychopathic and one of the traits of psychopaths is that they love having sex with strangers

You'd be surprised, hoes are ruthless these days. Where'd you learn that men don't release oxytocin during/after sex? I always thought both genders did;)
Sex is nice but I've felt what it's like before with my previous gf, so I'm okay with being volcel until I find another girl.

We only release oxytocin when we have sex with a girl we are madly in love with.