I just realized I never will be as "Chadly" as actual forum Gods despite being rated PSL 5.5+, and I'm perfectly happy with my body count of 1.

Is my approach to dating and sex weird?

• Total voters
Bump

This is an important conversation to have

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bro you have such 'I'm not like other girls energy'

'UwU I'm so special I'm super good looking btw but like I'm very special and unique, guys do you think I'm very special and unique? Guys there is no one else like me isn't that weird? aren't I weird UwU, very weird and very special, you guys are not like me, I am different from other guys'

STFU lol no one gives a fuck about what you choose to do with your life. stop worrying about other peoples perceptions and just do what is best for you. you are not special. humble yourself fast pls.

• Hmm...
Its weird to me but I am also fucked up from being mistreated during puberty due to low tier normie looks/high tier subhuman looks that tohers here havent experienced.

I guess I feel the need to slay because I want to have as many experiences as possible that aboslutelt validate beyond all reasonable doubt that I am an attractive high value man because I still dont feel that way.

I would LTR a girl but my main requirements is that she compliments me constantly, calls me handosme, really enjoys sex with me and strokes my ego a lot
Lookism absolutely affected the way people were treated in school; of course the better-looking ones were the most popular ones. I was a MTN back then as I was overweight but still had decent soft features.

No need to feel insecure about it. Don't let your slaycount determine your value, and work on some other things, like becoming a better person.

So you're looking for a submissive foid?

But bro that foid was weird as fuck and used to peg you or some shit I think

• +1
Nah not beta thinking that way, you just have other priorities

However you are very naive in a lot of your thoughts in regards to women
Eg believing everything your ex said about herself (body count of 1) despite her having only fans

Also girls have higher body count than me too
I also do have a pretty intense job, so slaying isn't really one of my priorities. I'm hoping to become a qualified surgeon, and that would take me until around age 33 to do so.

I didn't know she had an OF until a friend showed me a link. Lots of modern women have really high body counts because they hope to lock down Chad into an LTR, and Chads often push a PSL 4 foid for sex quickly because he wants to move onto the next girl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I think you are getting a bit high ego from being rated highly. congrats bro, you got lucky birth circumstances. don't forget you didn't choose that, it is just random. you do not have some special destiny now you consider yourself a chad. you are not above other people. these self obsessed forum posts come across as you having terminal main character syndrome.

• Hmm...
They don’t suddenly become capable of long term love after 25 tho. Hypergamy will always be there
Divorce rape too.
A lot of women over 25 flock to Hinge to find their dream yuppie chad.

bro you have such 'I'm not like other girls energy'

'UwU I'm so special I'm super good looking btw but like I'm very special and unique, guys do you think I'm very special and unique? Guys there is no one else like me isn't that weird? aren't I weird UwU, very weird and very special, you guys are not like me, I am different from other guys'

STFU lol no one gives a fuck about what you choose to do with your life. stop worrying about other peoples perceptions and just do what is best for you. you are not special. humble yourself fast pls.
No, I'm just like any other incel. There are many people out there with my thinking and beliefs.

I think you are getting a bit high ego from being rated highly. congrats bro, you got lucky birth circumstances. don't forget you didn't choose that, it is just random. you do not have some special destiny now you consider yourself a chad. you are not above other people. these self obsessed forum posts come across as you having terminal main character syndrome.
No? I'm just highly introspective.

Divorce rape too.
A lot of women over 25 flock to Hinge to find their dream yuppie chad.
;( oh yuppee we get to save a 30 year old used up ho when she’s tired of playing the field. Lucky us

• JFL
;( oh yuppee we get to save a 30 year old used up ho when she’s tired of playing the field. Lucky us
They run to the betabuxxers when they're ready to settle down after being pumped and dumped by the same yuppie Chads they want.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
No, I'm just like any other incel. There are many people out there with my thinking and beliefs.

No? I'm just highly introspective.
but what do you want from life, do you want to go slay lots of girls? do you want to have an ltr? kids? why are you so worried about how your choices are perceived by others, and not just confident ind doing what you want to do.

but what do you want from life, do you want to go slay lots of girls? do you want to have an ltr? kids? why are you so worried about how your choices are perceived by others, and not just confident ind doing what you want to do.
LTR --> kids

I don't want to be taken advantage of by women because I'm aware I might be seen as a little soft.

are you actually 'happy with your body count of 1'? are you?? if you were, I feel you would not have to justify it so hard. who gives a fuck what others have done. maybe you actually want to go slay lots of girls but you know you are too non nt and wouldn't be able to do it, so are trying to justify why you don't even try. maybe you are frauding your pics super hard and are just some decent looking guy, but nothing special. maybe you don't know what you want. what I know though, is if iw as confident in a decision about my life, I wouldn't care so much about how others perceive it.

I also do have a pretty intense job, so slaying isn't really one of my priorities. I'm hoping to become a qualified surgeon, and that would take me until around age 33 to do so.

I didn't know she had an OF until a friend showed me a link. Lots of modern women have really high body counts because they hope to lock down Chad into an LTR, and Chads often push a PSL 4 foid for sex quickly because he wants to move onto the next girl.
Yes and they genuinely enjoy the validation of fucking someone much hotter than them, hence the increased standards.

What's her only fans user bro I wanna subscribe tbh, that's what I mean women don't tell the truth fully

Good on you bro for focussing on your career

• +1
LTR --> kids

I don't want to be taken advantage of by women because I'm aware I might be seen as a little soft.
yeah the problem is you just have zero experience with women or the real world somehow at 24. either you are very unintelligent or extremely non nt. how the fuck are you worried about 'being taken advantage of'. just have standards and stick to them. just have self confidence and know what you want and you don't have to worry about being 'taken advantage of'. if some girls cheats on you, ok, cool, shit happens, move on. maybe learn to assess a girls personality before a big commitment. what else are you worried about? divorce rape?

• +1
Yes and they genuinely enjoy the validation of fucking someone much hotter than them, hence the increased standards.

What's her only fans user bro I wanna subscribe tbh, that's what I mean women don't tell the truth fully

Good on you bro for focussing on your career
And not committing to that guy?

Not doxxing anyone, plus lesbian content.

Thank you, I hope to move out of England one day to start my own practise.

And not committing to that guy?

Not doxxing anyone, plus lesbian content.

Thank you, I hope to move out of England one day to start my own practise.
They want the commitment ideally but know they probably won't get it so they enjoy fucking around

DM me bro I haven't fixed anybody here I have a clean record and a trustworthy man

Nice one bro where you wanna move to? ME?

• +1
They want the commitment ideally but know they probably won't get it so they enjoy fucking around

DM me bro I haven't fixed anybody here I have a clean record and a trustworthy man

*Doxxed

• +1
They run to the betabuxxers when they're ready to settle down after being pumped and dumped by the same yuppie Chads they want.
You can still LTR one without betabuxxing but there will be some BS. I’m coming out of a long-af relationship that seemed serious but nah jk, she was lying.

I used to think it’s just me not being hot enough or acting too needy but I’ve known several 6’3 muscle bound angelic faced chads, all of whom have been cheated on, dumped, or used. I spoke to one of them recently who is in a LTR because I thought he would have things handled but apparently his gf ‘lies sometimes but not about anything major’ and she keeps texting her coworker friend (male ofc).

On the other hand, my betabux friend is just completely shat upon. She tells him how to dress, what hair to wear, how to act in his own house, and tells him off like he is a fuckin kid.

The whole thing is very morbid.

• +1
yeah the problem is you just have zero experience with women or the real world somehow at 24. either you are very unintelligent or extremely non nt. how the fuck are you worried about 'being taken advantage of'. just have standards and stick to them. just have self confidence and know what you want and you don't have to worry about being 'taken advantage of'. if some girls cheats on you, ok, cool, shit happens, move on. maybe learn to assess a girls personality before a big commitment. what else are you worried about? divorce rape?
Divorce rape, being used as an emotional tampon/ATM, bad sex, not being loved, her lying about her wants and priorities.

I don't share people's socials on here, even DMs. My name would be linked on their socials.

Women indeed want commitment more than men. I do want to commit to a woman but I'm worried about jumping in the express lane to commitment as I want to heavily assess a woman before I go for it, as I don't want to be fucked over ever again by foids like her.

Canada/USA ideally. Pay is pretty good there.

You can still LTR one without betabuxxing but there will be some BS. I’m coming out of a long-af relationship that seemed serious but nah jk, she was lying.

I used to think it’s just me not being hot enough or acting too needy but I’ve known several 6’3 muscle bound angelic faced chads, all of whom have been cheated on, dumped, or used. I spoke to one of them recently who is in a LTR because I thought he would have things handled but apparently his gf ‘lies sometimes but not about anything major’ and she keeps texting her coworker friend (male ofc).

On the other hand, my betabux friend is just completely shat upon. She tells him how to dress, what hair to wear, how to act in his own house, and tells him off like he is a fuckin kid.

The whole thing is very morbid.
What did she lie about, did she want Chad?

Wait - these Chads were models dating other female models/TikTokers? If so, then Stacies often like to fuck Chads about and LTR some fat old millionaire.

I don't go for high-tier Stacylites or above for this reason. A HTB is perfect.

That's why I don't want to come across as some betabuxx despite training to be a surgeon (won't get there till I'm 33). I'd rather become a well-rounded, strong-minded man not to be used and abused by modern women.

Divorce rape, being used as an emotional tampon/ATM, bad sex, not being loved, her lying about her wants and priorities.
you know if a girl does any of these behaviours (aside divorce rape) you can just /next and find another, until you eventually find one that matches sufficiently. this process is called 'dating'

as far as divorce rape, ok, don't get married then. its 2022, marriage isn't needed. besides, even if you do you can sign a prenup.

• Hmm...
you know if a girl does any of these behaviours (aside divorce rape) you can just /next and find another, until you eventually find one that matches sufficiently. this process is called 'dating'

as far as divorce rape, ok, don't get married then. its 2022, marriage isn't needed. besides, even if you do you can sign a prenup.
Why would I not get married?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
I was born into Islam, and it helps me cope.
I just can't relate. you need to think about religion for about 5 minutes for the logic of it to all fall apart. I think I stopped being catholic when I was 10.

being religious is just extremely cringe. how can you believe that obviously fake piss
it does blow my mind how anyone can be on a blackpill site and still follow organised religion

Like arent we meant to be the ones who are analytical and see through the bluepill bulshit thats shoved down our throat by mainstream normies day to day

• Hmm...
  • +1
Agreed. Slaying never made anyone happy.
Amnesia and ppl like him are socially fucked up.
I doubt the biggest slayers are even chads. Some ppl here were talking about Chad's sloppy seconds theory, where they would go with a chad and slay the low tier girls got rejected.
Still slaymogged by BBC's with no standards.

I just want to mog.

• +1
Lookism absolutely affected the way people were treated in school; of course the better-looking ones were the most popular ones. I was a MTN back then as I was overweight but still had decent soft features.

No need to feel insecure about it. Don't let your slaycount determine your value, and work on some other things, like becoming a better person.

So you're looking for a submissive foid?
well not necessarily I just want to be praised a lot by a girl to feel good about myself lol. Esepcially with regards to my looks

My ex was very submissive sexually but was a strong indepenednt woman type in general life and was very into careermaxxing.

Shed often even be the one to arrange dates and suggest places to go out eat etc but it was about 50/50.

She is also one of the only girls from OLD who iniated everything with me from messaging me first, arranging a frist date etc hersefl which is very unusual. Even when foids message first its still normally on you to suggest meeting

• +1
it does blow my mind how anyone can be on a blackpill site and still follow organised religion

Like arent we meant to be the ones who are analytical and see through the bluepill bulshit thats shoved down our throat by mainstream normies day to day
Some of us were born into it, and it helps us cope.

well not necessarily I just want to be praised a lot by a girl to feel good about myself lol. Esepcially with regards to my looks

My ex was very submissive sexually but was a strong indepenednt woman type in general life and was very into careermaxxing.

Shed often even be the one to arrange dates and suggest places to go out eat etc but it was about 50/50.

She is also one of the only girls from OLD who iniated everything with me from messaging me first, arranging a frist date etc hersefl which is very unusual. Even when foids message first its still normally on you to suggest meeting
I'm guessing that foid wanted to branch off to getting some London yuppie chad after practicing?

Agreed. Slaying never made anyone happy.
Amnesia and ppl like him are socially fucked up.
I doubt the biggest slayers are even chads. Some ppl here were talking about Chad's sloppy seconds theory, where they would go with a chad and slay the low tier girls got rejected.
Still slaymogged by BBC's with no standards.

I just want to mog.
I don't think it would ever make me happy, and I believe Amnesia is autistic from some little birdies on here.
How come people like Mike Thurston have body counts in the triple digits? Isn't he some gigaslayer?