I just saw a Sub 5ft Castizo Manlet trying to run "game" with two fat white women 🤣

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
It was so funny and sad. He's limping behind these women, and they're taller than him. They're all walking and he's behind them both trying to talk but is getting ignored. I can see the redpill cringe. The women weren't paying him any attention WHATSOEVER 😅

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

"Game gets you women" 🤡🤡
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, thereallegend, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
Why don't you reveal his name? It's @FootballPlaya69

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and enchanted_elixir
What enchanted elixir rating should you be before attempting game?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

Being a manlet is such a curse

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Pharmaceutic, latincell95 and 3 others
Your copes never stop to amaze me

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
It was so funny and sad. He's limping behind these women, and they're taller than him. They're all walking and he's behind them both trying to talk but is getting ignored. I can see the redpill cringe. The women weren't paying him any attention WHATSOEVER 😅

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

"Game gets you women" 🤡🤡
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Record that shit next time lol

Record that shit next time lol
I tried to dude but it was brief, they went out from one building and went into another in like 5 seconds

@BrendioEEE

Game doesn't even work. The deciding factor on if a woman takes you in or not is your looks.
kind of- i mean by game im mostly talking about just having the low inhib to do lots of approaches

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

"Game gets you women" 🤡🤡
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
how attractive was he body and face wise. also how short. im 5,5 normie face decent body, is it over?

pua only works for indian men

how attractive was he body and face wise. also how short. im 5,5 normie face decent body, is it over?
He was below 5 foot, Normie at best.

If you're 5'5, it's only over if you aren't geomaxxed or a Chadlet who can hunt women who don't mind you being 5'5 as long as you're good looking face-wise

• +1
Reactions: Sondern