I just shared my morphed pics and so on on a public discord Server with friends and oneitis on it accidentally

O

one job away

Kraken
Fuuuuuuark. I deleted them after like 2 minutes once I realized. And only two people were online. Hopefully they didn’t see. But fuaaek. Wanted to give you guys something to laugh at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Fuuuuuuark. I deleted them after like 2 minutes once I realized. And only two people were online. Hopefully they didn’t see. But fuaaek. Wanted to give you guys something to laugh at
Don't worry bro I doubt they even could tell they were morphed normies don't know shit , go get your surgeries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, .👽. and one job away
should have left it there to NT max

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
if you have better discord like me you can see deleted messages, it's over for people who delete selfies or messages right after posting them cels

if you have better discord like me you can see deleted messages, it's over for people who delete selfies or messages right after posting them cels
You for real ? How do I see and change that ???

Yo I’m the admin tho. What if i delete the entire chatroom?

You for real ? How do I see and change that ???
modified build of discord, it's called betterdiscord,there's a plugin for better discord that makes you see deleted messages, you can get banned for having it tho

modified build of discord, it's called betterdiscord,there's a plugin for better discord that makes you see deleted messages, you can get banned for having it tho
What if I delete the channel ?

then you can't see the deleted messages anymore
Alright so if I delete the entire channel no one can see. Not even with better discord ?

ngl you must rlly not want them to see those pics tbh

• +1
Nope = you can’t see or you still can see? I really need to make sure. Cuz I might have some explaining to do if I delete that channel lol

You asking me for real why I don’t want oneitis and friends to see me unfrauded?
no ? unless your gigaugly tbh, you know it's over when your afraid of posting your face on the internet

no ? unless your gigaugly tbh, you know it's over when your afraid of posting your face on the internet
Yeah. The thing is. People comment on my model tier jaw n shit all the time. Oneitis as well. What they don’t know is. Im perms jutting since years. And guess what the picture was. A pic of me unjutted

Yeah. The thing is. People comment on my model tier jaw n shit all the time. Oneitis as well. What they don’t know is. Im perms jutting since years. And guess what the picture was. A pic of me unjutted
never began

• +1