i just want to roar loudly

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
@Enfant terrible why assholes like you have to hate on me?? you don't know my journey. you don't know what are my ambitions. you don't know my desire to do everything perfectly. i just want to roar, nothing else. but many of you can't even grasp this concept

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, ChristianChad and Deleted member 15827
@Enfant terrible why assholes like you have to hate on me?? you don't know my journey. you don't know what are my ambitions. you don't know my desire to do everything perfectly. i just want to roar, nothing else. but many of you can't even grasp this concept
just roar out the window

black and white meow GIF by hoppip

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ChristianChad and Deleted member 15827
>bull
>Roar

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
bro stopping tagging me in your threads i never gave a shit about looks
i just want to be become important
Ur my friend y no tag u

Ur my friend y no tag u
i don't want to rate anymore anyone
i just don't want to do anymore mistakes like the one i did in the previous post
i need to be perfect. a lion.

• Love it
i don't want to rate anymore anyone
i just don't want to do anymore mistakes like the one i did in the previous post
i need to be perfect. a lion.
I am simbha ur mustafa of whatever the fuck his name is

I am simbha ur mustafa of whatever the fuck his name is
you rot all day on the forum during college years, i doubt you're even studying seriously

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 15827
you rot all day on the forum during college years, i doubt you're even studying seriously
Yes. Bro I'm failing all my exam but I'm lion I do what I want

• +1
never even began

• WTF
How did you interview go

5+ revolutionary blackpill theories in a fucking day, brutal IQ mogging on normie science community.

now it's the turn for feline frame theory

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
How did you interview go
idk. the interviewer was a nordic stacylite and i looked bad in that lighting. also couldn't list any quality of mine, i told her that his was her job to assess them. the technical part went quite good, there are 2 other stages anyway. it's a long road.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
idk. the interviewer was a nordic stacylite and i looked bad in that lighting. also couldn't list any quality of mine, i told her that his was her job to assess them. the technical part went quite good, there are 2 other stages anyway. it's a long road.

Good luck man, they probably purposely fixed the lighting like that to try make you look worse so it affects your performance. They wanted to see if you could perform under the pressure of looking subhuman.

You don't need to list any of your qualities, you are the Bull and thats all you need to say, everything else is self explanatory

roar in the pool

scream therapy increases T no kizzy :forcedsmile:

idk if it actually does but its fun and when you do it underwater you dont need to a secluded forest or some shit

ROAR LION!!!!