I just went on a date with an 8/10 girl. AND SHE WANTS TO MEET UP AGAIN.

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
Holy shit guys, I got some major lifefuel today. I matched with this 18 year old 8/10 girl from Belize on tinder, set up a date, and she actually showed up! She is here as a foreign exchange or overseas student studying medical at a certain university in my city, speaks very fluent english, and she said she has relatives that live here and she commutes to class from her relative's house. She said she was born in the country Belize but she is actually of Cuban ethnicity, because apparently some cubans also move to places like Belize and Cancun to escape their communist government and those countries openly let them in, so thats what her family did. I mean, she is probably the one of the best looking girls ive met up with so far, and im 24, so I didnt think she'd be into someone like me but apparently she is. We had a great date actually, it lasted 6 hours and she still wanted to go even longer but I kinda had to get going at some point. She actually found my humor funny, thought I was attractive, and we cuddled while watching a movie in the theatre. She is kinda tall like 5'9 in height but im 6'1 so she was satisfied with my height apparently. I kinda tried my luck and pushed a bit further and asked her if she would delete her tinder profile and only then I will meet up with her again because "im looking for something serious only". And she actually did it. She deleted it right in front of me. I deleted mine just for encouragement, but I'll probably recreate it soon anyway lol. But yeah, we've been talking for the last week, and have great conversations/similar interests, and she seems pretty eager to meet up again. I even ruled out the whole visa digger thing too because I lied and told her that im NOT a US citizen and it seemed to make no difference to her, she still wants to keep meeting up anyway. I dont know how long this will last because usually it always ends at some point and im used to that, but hey, at least for now I feel like I dont have to rope. She looks very similar to the girl in the picture below, with shoulder length hair, olive skin tone, and a very similar face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, itorroella9, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Hades, Mongrelcel and 12 others
The girl you linked is a becky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, CANI, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
BWCpill strikes again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 11292 and MrGlutton
The girl you linked is a becky
oh well, cute enough for someone in my looks level. I dont have this outlandish expectation to date a 10/10 supermodel like many people here. Im not going to try dating up or down. I prefer people in my looksmatch category.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101, aBetterMii and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and Deleted member 6128
Holy shit guys, I got some major lifefuel today. I matched with this 18 year old 8/10 girl from Belize on tinder, set up a date, and she actually showed up! She is here as a foreign exchange or overseas student studying medical at a certain university in my city, speaks very fluent english, and she said she has relatives that live here and she commutes to class from her relative's house. She said she was born in the country Belize but she is actually of Cuban ethnicity, because apparently some cubans also move to places like Belize and Cancun to escape their communist government and those countries openly let them in, so thats what her family did. I mean, she is probably the one of the best looking girls ive met up with so far, and im 24, so I didnt think she'd be into someone like me but apparently she is. We had a great date actually, it lasted 6 hours and she still wanted to go even longer but I kinda had to get going at some point. She actually found my humor funny, thought I was attractive, and we cuddled while watching a movie in the theatre. She is kinda tall like 5'9 in height but im 6'1 so she was satisfied with my height apparently. I kinda tried my luck and pushed a bit further and asked her if she would delete her tinder profile and only then I will meet up with her again because "im looking for something serious only". And she actually did it. She deleted it right in front of me. I deleted mine just for encouragement, but I'll probably recreate it soon anyway lol. But yeah, we've been talking for the last week, and have great conversations/similar interests, and she seems pretty eager to meet up again. I even ruled out the whole visa digger thing too because I lied and told her that im NOT a US citizen and it seemed to make no difference to her, she still wants to keep meeting up anyway. I dont know how long this will last because usually it always ends at some point and im used to that, but hey, at least for now I feel like I dont have to rope. She looks very similar to the girl in the picture below, with shoulder length hair, olive skin tone, and a very similar face

what are u from 1 to 10?

what are u from 1 to 10?
I dont know, its not up to me to decide that. But apparently based on what people on rateme, photofeeler, and other websites have said I fall into the 6-9 out of 10 range, because the lowest ratings ive gotten were like 6 while the highest ratings was 9. im 6'1 in height, 170 pounds, and workout almost every day so I have a six pack and a typical basketball player type body, and a face with a low hairline with thick hair too, along with positive canthal tilt, no upper eyelid exposure, strong brow ridge, no chiseled jawline but its outward projecting and not recessed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
I dont know, its not up to me to decide that. But apparently based on what people on rateme, photofeeler, and other websites have said I fall into the 6-9 out of 10 range, because the lowest ratings ive gotten were like 6 while the highest ratings was 9. im 6'1 in height, 170 pounds, and workout almost every day so I have a six pack and a typical basketball player type body, and a face with a low hairline with thick hair too, along with positive canthal tilt, no upper eyelid exposure, strong brow ridge, no chiseled jawline but its outward projecting and not recessed.
so you look masc?

Any updates?
Also where is your pfp from?

Is she ethnic

I kinda tried my luck and pushed a bit further and asked her if she would delete her tinder profile and only then I will meet up with her again because "im looking for something serious only". And she actually did it. She deleted it right in front of me. I deleted mine just for encouragement

imagine asking a girl to delete their tinder for you first date

this site’s autism never fails to amaze me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and 6 others
You’re a chad

Nobody cares

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 1617

hate to burst your bubble but WTF is a hot latina doing on a dating site? As I say: "if its too good to be true it probably is" (I live in a hispanic neighborhood and NO latinas use online dating and have AMPLE opportunities to meet men IRL) plus dating out is a no no. No disrespect but I smell red flags.

#1 most hispanics don't send their daughter to school overseas. I don't know ANY who do this. (her story sounds off)
#2 girls have AMPLE opportunity to meet men IRL we are FORCED into this online blackhole essentially.
#3 why THE FUCK is this cute latina single? (they have kids at like 19 where I live) something is fucky that he whole community rejected her and NO guys are DROOLING to get with her assuming your story is true.
#4 I know ZERO well-adjusted adult females (ESPECIALLY LATINA) in real life who have to resort to online dating. The only "women" who have to resort to online dating are trannies, single moms, mentally ill/methheads or morbidly obese women. (LEGIT your new "girlfriend" might be a tranny so you better check before its too late no disrespect)

-since you are cuban where do you live? (if you live in like miami/texas you would be better off meeting women in those ethnic enclaves/church IRL or asking your abuelita to set you up. that is what the hispanics in my area do. In their culture online dating was historically for losers/homosexuals).

hate to burst your bubble but WTF is a hot latina doing on a dating site? As I say: "if its too good to be true it probably is" (I live in a hispanic neighborhood and NO latinas use online dating and have AMPLE opportunities to meet men IRL) plus dating out is a no no. No disrespect but I smell red flags.

#1 most hispanics don't send their daughter to school overseas. I don't know ANY who do this. (her story sounds off)
#2 girls have AMPLE opportunity to meet men IRL we are FORCED into this online blackhole essentially.
#3 why THE FUCK is this cute latina single? (they have kids at like 19 where I live) something is fucky that he whole community rejected her and NO guys are DROOLING to get with her assuming your story is true.
#4 I know ZERO well-adjusted adult females (ESPECIALLY LATINA) in real life who have to resort to online dating. The only "women" who have to resort to online dating are trannies, single moms, mentally ill/methheads or morbidly obese women. (LEGIT your new "girlfriend" might be a tranny so you better check before its too late no disrespect)

-since you are cuban where do you live? (if you live in like miami/texas you would be better off meeting women in those ethnic enclaves/church IRL or asking your abuelita to set you up. that is what the hispanics in my area do. In their culture online dating was historically for losers/homosexuals).
shes not my girlfriend, I just met up with her a couple times and we talk every now and then and go on dates. LOL im always paranoid about that so I looked at her neck for any signs of an adams apple (didnt find one), and her hands were still small, soft and feminine. Plus i got her social media and there is no trace of any sort of fucking tranny bullshit on there going all the way back to when she was 13, she was clearly a female, and on top of all that she wears no makeup so i can clearly see her face is feminine. So im mostly sure she must be legit lol. But yeah, honestly I think 18 is a bit too young for me anyway, so ill probably have to stop talking to her at some point and find someone in my age group for a serious relationship.

Last edited:
imagine asking a girl to delete their tinder for you first date

this site’s autism never fails to amaze me
im just experimenting with these chicks LOL.

im just experimenting with these chicks LOL.
That's a really good sign if she deleted it for you. Just make sure she didn't make it again when she left like you did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

sasha greys me

6 hours date? what the actual fuck bro? and u didn't bang
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member
Good for u bro

Slayer mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member