i kissed the school slut like 5 times

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
while chewing 2 falim pieces and daydreaming, this just came to my realization
there was a party 10 days ago, but i was on phenibut + drank a lot so i dont remember shit and now suddenly got some flashbacks.

we were playing bottle and it landed on me and the whore like 5 times. im super nt when drunk so it felt like chad moment. apparently she sucked off half the school already, probably the biggest whore to ever walk the surface of planet earth, but shes not so bad looking tbh. im kinda ashamed of myself ngl, i fucking hate sluts and degenerate behavior and i feel like a low iq nigger for doing this shit. this is exactly the npc degenerate normie behavior i despise so much. but hey, atleast i fit in and am not an outcast like i usually am
just imagine if she rejected kissing me JFL maybe im not so truecel. i remember a story like that i think swescension made it jfl. if that happened to me i would rope 100% ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, chadpreetcel123, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
there was a party 10 days ago, but i was on phenibut + drank a lot so i dont remember shit and now suddenly got some flashbacks.

we were playing bottle and it landed on me and the whore like 5 times. im super nt when drunk so it felt like chad moment. apparently she sucked off half the school already, probably the biggest whore to ever walk the surface of planet earth, but shes not so bad looking tbh. im kinda ashamed of myself ngl, i fucking hate sluts and degenerate behavior and i feel like a low iq nigger for doing this shit. this is exactly the npc degenerate normie behavior i despise so much. but hey, atleast i fit in and am not an outcast like i usually am
just imagine if she rejected kissing me JFL maybe im not so truecel. i remember a story like that i think swescension made it jfl. if that happened to me i would rope 100% ngl
Chad

• +1
Reactions: karbo

At least you got a kiss. That means you are not subhuman else she would run away

• +1
Reactions: karbo
At least you got a kiss. That means you are not subhuman else she would run away
Just got heart flutters from a flashback to my first kiss she kept kissing my cheek so I just took my sexy hands and corresed her chin and grabbed her chin and pointed her lips toward me and I kiss her

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, je3oe and karbo
How old are you bro? Also kissing and fucking sluts is completely fine unless you are simping

Should have fucked her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Just got heart flutters from a flashback to my first kiss she kept kissing my cheek so I just took my sexy hands and corresed her chin and grabbed her chin and pointed her lips toward me and I kiss her
Chad. Someday i will get a kiss too :(

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman