I kissed two girls last night

Meximanlet

Meximanlet

Iron
At a friends party. One Jb and one girl my age. I ended up going home with the jb.

I will give more details after work, but just be NT Theory proved again :ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3828, thereallegend and 5 others
At a friends party. One Jb and one girl my age. I ended up going home with the jb.

And of-course, another femoid stripped of her "innocence" before a KHHV incel could be pleasured.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Meximanlet, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
> NT

> have a looksmax.org account

pick one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11758, aBetterMii and 3 others
> NT

> have a looksmax.org account

pick one
Or pick both. I'm completely normal and NT, just ugly. Probably the only one on this website. Everyone else is a failed mentally ill normie+.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Amexmaxx and Deleted member 14543
Or pick both. I'm completely normal and NT, just ugly. Probably the only one on this website. Everyone else is a failed mentally ill normie+.
@OldVirgin @Thompsonz @lutte
Laugh So Hard Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 11758, BigNigga69 and 9 others
bro u cant be NT as a 20+ year old virgin

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 11758, aBetterMii and 4 others
if i was you i could ascend despite your supposedly ugly face
No you can't. You're just making shit up like everyone else. If you had my face you would've roped years ago judging from how mentally weak you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
No you can't. You're just making shit up like everyone else. If you had my face you would've roped years ago judging from how mentally weak you are.
PM me pic of ur face? with ur height, I guarantee if u did exactly what i told u to do for 3 months, youd get a gf or at least a lay

also i cant be that mentally weak if i havent roped at 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5786
dude you are 5'6 and severely autistic, stop larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 7725
dude you are 5'6 and severely autistic, stop larping
Indeed
I’ve spoken to him and he tells me he eats lunch in the toilets and has never spoken to a girl before
Yeah he’s very NT:feelsgood:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 5786
UPDATE: SOMEHOW MY GIRLFRIEND FOUND OUT AND BROKE WITH MY JFFFFLLL

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14543 and AlexAP
What’s the difference between being NT and being non NT? How can I know if I’m NT or not?

What’s the difference between being NT and being non NT? How can I know if I’m NT or not?
Are you social? Do you have problems talking and maintaining a conversation? Do people interact with you?

Are you social? Do you have problems talking and maintaining a conversation? Do people interact with you?
I can make eye contact with strangers but not with people I know. I can make conversation with strangers as well. Talking to women is quite easy for me.