i knew a guy

galego123

galego123

Kraken
I knew a guy who tried blowing his head off. He lived and became a retard shitting on himself and having to have degenerate welfare sheboon nurses wipe his ass and change his adult diapers while reminding him of their hatred, "You fucking crackkas are over! Fuck all you white people. You know what??" She runs to the nurse station and digs through her large nigga-bag and comes back with a strap-on dildo. "I'm gonna fuck you in your ass like the bitch you are!"

Ugh. Brutal. And he couldn't speak due to that failed suicide that caused a section of his brain to go bye-bye which included the speech part. But he was aware of everything! Imagine all your life you were a pussy slamming nigga hating white supremacist and one day, you have a breakup with your gf and get suicidal and try taking your life and that shit happens later! Brutal.

@BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ughy ughy

• +1
Reactions: galego123
I knew a guy who tried blowing his head off. He lived and became a retard shitting on himself and having to have degenerate welfare sheboon nurses wipe his ass and change his adult diapers while reminding him of their hatred, "You fucking crackkas are over! Fuck all you white people. You know what??" She runs to the nurse station and digs through her large nigga-bag and comes back with a strap-on dildo. "I'm gonna fuck you in your ass like the bitch you are!"

Ugh. Brutal. And he couldn't speak due to that failed suicide that caused a section of his brain to go bye-bye which included the speech part. But he was aware of everything! Imagine all your life you were a pussy slamming nigga hating white supremacist and one day, you have a breakup with your gf and get suicidal and try taking your life and that shit happens later! Brutal.

@BigJimsWornOutTires
Merlin was his name. Brutal (blacked)pill. Also, she had bad breath. And from what I heard, as she was pegging him, she would lick his ears and say, "Mmmm. White chicken meat ain't that bad for wet mama."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: galego123
merlin's story saved me from roping. thank you uncle Jimbo
Nature's observing. And I watch Nature as she watches me. Many birds from around the Americas visit this mountain every year. And so they make their nests here. The smart ones know to build such under our deck roofs. Well, I watch those nests and the new birds entering this world. There's always a runt. And I watch that runt not wanting to leave the nest. He keeps his mouth open, "FEED ME! FEED ME! FEED ME!" Ugh. Eventually, the mother pushes him out, or the siblings do. But every now and then, Nature sends in an enforcer. A Blackpill—stray cat. And so that cat climbed up there and all hell broke loose. The new birds were forced to leave the nest. But that runt, ugh, left in the cat's mouth. The other birds scattered throughout the woods. The mom couldn't keep them together as a family. So she had to choose one. And so I watch that one and her hunt together every morning.