I KNOW IM FUCKED WHEN NOBODY TAUGHT ME HOW TO HUSTLE ONLY MUH GET A JOB

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Niggers I need a father figure in this forum that will help me get muney

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 23017, omnimaxxer and 2 others
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:U know it’s over when u look for someone on looksmax to be ur father

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: foobar, Hero of the Imperium, TeenAscender and 16 others
just pay Recessed-Rich Cooper 2000 dollars for a consultation

Niggers I need a father figure in this forum that will help me get muney
You don’t need a father figure to get a minimum wage paying job. Work at McDonalds or something.

No one teaches someone to “hustle”. It’s an experience.

welcome in looksmax aka fake-blackpilled-niggas.org

No one teaches someone to “hustle”. It’s an experience.
That's what someone without a dad would say.

My own dad is/was a loser so I never learned usefull shit from him either. But if u have a good dad you would have a good base.

Modern shit-tier parenting is just: 'lol go get degree and get an office-job. Anything else is too risky.'

GAINNNN SKILLS NIGGGA GAINNN SKILLLS

That's what someone without a dad would say.

My own dad is/was a loser so I never learned usefull shit from him either. But if u have a good dad you would have a good base.

Modern shit-tier parenting is just: 'lol go get degree and get an office-job. Anything else is too risky.'
If the majority of parents taught their kids to hustle, nobody would have workers. We need both to function. Hustlers need workers too. Truth is we can't have parents teach their kids to hustle as the norm because everyone would be more of a slave to their owned job

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If the majority of parents taught their kids to hustle, nobody would have workers.
We need both to function. Hustlers need workers too. Truth is we can't have parents teach their kids to hustle as the norm because everyone would be more of a slave to their owned job
Soy response. Over if u think like this

Great rebuttal man
So because the elites need wageslaves, you should be happy you're getting indoctrinated to become one. Hell, you would indoctrinate your own kids aswell 'for the greater good'

jfl at u buddyboyo

So because the elites need wageslaves, you should be happy you're getting indoctrinated to become one. Hell, you would indoctrinate your own kids aswell 'for the greater good'

jfl at u buddyboyo
So in your ideal world, everyone owns their job and is self employed doing everything in their own business with no help?

So in your ideal world, everyone owns their job and is self employed doing everything in their own business with no help?
Not everyone but a large portion. Larger than now.

HFNnYrqruqvI_-Skg2C7ZYjdcXp-6EsuSBkSyHpSbm0.png

We have far too many workers, which has destroyed modern wages.
Wageslaving should not be the norm like it is now. But just one of many options.

Also, in a more ideal world than I live in now. Everyone else is a wageslave while I am a business-owner. Idk why u think I should sacrifice my own life quality for the greater good, or that of my kids.

parents should have their and their kids best interest in mind, not that 'of society'. That's a cucked view that only benefits the elite. While you are worrying about society, they are making easy money off your back.

'muh society' = soy view.

'what is in my best interest' = based view. Which used to be far more normal.

Not everyone but a large portion. Larger than now.

HFNnYrqruqvI_-Skg2C7ZYjdcXp-6EsuSBkSyHpSbm0.png

We have far too many workers, which has destroyed modern wages.
Wageslaving should not be the norm like it is now. But just one of many options.

Also, in a more ideal world than I live in now. Everyone else is a wageslave while I am a business-owner. Idk why u think I should sacrifice my own life quality for the greater good, or that of my kids.

parents should have their and their kids best interest in mind, not that 'of society'. That's a cucked view that only benefits the elite. While you are worrying about society, they are making easy money off your back.

'muh society' = soy view.

'what is in my best interest' = based view. Which used to be far more normal.
Again, if everyone had this view then nobody would be a business owner and everyone would own a very hard job with no help since muh hustle

Teach your kids whatever you want, but I still don't see why it makes sense to want most parents to teach their kids this. Most people aren't leaders and are not fit to run businesses nor do most people even want to.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Again, if everyone had this view then nobody would be a business owner and everyone would own a very hard job with no help since muh hustle

Teach your kids whatever you want, but I still don't see why it makes sense to want most parents to teach their kids this. Most people aren't leaders and are not fit to run businesses nor do most people even want to.
It's already a huge advantage to just be self-employed and have a company contract you externally. Usually leads to much better pay.