I left this forum for 15 days, why most people here should do the same and my days here are over

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
So, my good fella @extreme-overthinker had a 12 day-break from here not so long ago and he told the great experience he got when taking a rest from this place. Now for all we know he had vampiremaxxed and he didn't leave his room as well ldaring 24/7 practically while I may say (not intending to brag) I had a good life, hanged out with friends and basically not rotting here and still having an active lifestyle. I though my major problem was (and it turned to be) wasting a shitton of time here, hence why I though I didn't need it but he said this:

And insisted in that I should leave and see (I don't fully agree with that text but still), so I did. I have not visited this place in 15 days (I got into incels.is for a moment because I had a story worth telling but that's it).

Here is what I noticed:
-I suddenly had time for things. When I was hooked here, I didn't have time or at least I felt like I didn't have; suddenly I leave this place and holy shit I have free time to actually study and whatnot. I wasted a fuckton of time doing absolutely nothing
-I was more productive. I did more in less time, probably because I wasn't thinking about psl crap or whatever shit I saw here that could've concerned me (cortisol theory is real @Afrikancel )
-I stopped being a rating machine and it felt so fucking good (I still rate but not as wholy much jeez)
-I was happier. Probably due to the same reason as the one for more motivation

Basically it showed me that really I wasn't losing for shit when leaving this site. Look, I'm not saying that the blackpill isn't real or some fucking shit because it's too real, but what I'm trying to say it that sometimes you need to get over it, sometimes you just need to move on and maybe not everyone here is average, maybe there's ugly people here, maybe you should suicide (which I agree with taking into consideration the absolute current state of matters) or proceed as wanted because I don't give a hoppitidy fuck about what you do, but my sincere advice is to leave or take a break and see.

Most of the time you aren't doing shit here, you are literally wasting your precious time here, time is too fucking valuable. I felt better when leaving this even though the blackpill was still within me, even though I became more cynical as time goes on due to it, maybe it's not the blackpill itself but the defeatist attitude or perhaps it's this site enhancing the already devastating effects of it, who knows, I wouldn't bet and just leave tbh.

@Tricky did right when leaving tbh, he'll prob never return but for the good, the guy wasn't bad looking at all and this forum wasn't doing any good for him.
What does this mean for me? My days as an active user here are over, just like I did months prior with incels.is, I already know enough, more so being fucking underage (jfl), if I gave up at my current age I would deserve inceldom tbqh.

I'll be here only a very limited time a day (unless I find something truly interesting or I made a thread which I'd like to see its evolution), gotta be always up to date with new looksmaxing methods and whatnot

Interesting:
Yo bro take a load on this new method which will legit increase your height by 4 inches

Not interesting:
*Autismo threads*
Ayyyyyyy bruh we dun goof
Lol boy how much times should I vomit a minute?

You can always dm me or find me in both the incels.is and looksmax discord server (I'm averageblokecel) and I'll try to join some tc sessions but my days here have ended, good luck to all of you and it's been quite a ride so thanks. Most people here should take a 15 day complete break and see the results too.

TL;DR: Read it you lazy fuck or btfo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Immanuel, Deleted member 206, badromance and 5 others
I took a week off and my life improve substantially. I support your decision
Damn it. I will take a week off starting today
Damn it. I will take a week off starting today
So, my good fella @extreme-overthinker had a 12 day-break from here not so long ago and he told the great experience he got when taking a rest from this place. Now for all we know he had vampiremaxxed and he didn't leave his room as well ldaring 24/7 practically while I may say (not intending to brag) I had a good life, hanged out with friends and basically not rotting here and still having an active lifestyle. I though my major problem was (and it turned to be) wasting a shitton of time here, hence why I though I didn't need it but he said this:
View attachment 4610
And insisted in that I should leave and see (I don't fully agree with that text but still), so I did. I have not visited this place in 15 days (I got into incels.is for a moment because I had a story worth telling but that's it).

Here is what I noticed:
-I suddenly had time for things. When I was hooked here, I didn't have time or at least I felt like I didn't have; suddenly I leave this place and holy shit I have free time to actually study and whatnot. I wasted a fuckton of time doing absolutely nothing
-I was more productive. I did more in less time, probably because I wasn't thinking about psl crap or whatever shit I saw here that could've concerned me (cortisol theory is real @Afrikancel )
-I stopped being a rating machine and it felt so fucking good (I still rate but not as wholy much jeez)

Basically it showed me that really I wasn't losing for shit when leaving this site. Look, I'm not saying that the blackpill isn't real or some fucking shit because it's too real, but what I'm trying to say it that sometimes you need to get over it, sometimes you just need to move on and maybe not everyone here is average, maybe there's ugly people here, maybe you should suicide (which I agree with taking into consideration the absolute current state of matters) or proceed as wanted because I don't give a hoppitidy fuck about what you do, but my sincere advice is to leave or take a break and see.

Most of the time you aren't doing shit here, you are literally wasting your precious time here, time is too fucking valuable. I felt better when leaving this even though the blackpill was still within me, even though I became more cynical as time goes on due to it, maybe it's not the blackpill itself but the defeatist attitude or perhaps it's this site enhancing the already devastating effects of it, who knows, I wouldn't bet and just leave tbh.

@Tricky did right when leaving tbh, he'll prob never return but for the good, the guy wasn't bad looking at all and this forum wasn't doing any good for him.
What does this mean for me? My days as an active user here are over, just like I did months prior with incels.is, I already know enough, more so being fucking underage (jfl), if I gave up at my current age I would deserve inceldom tbqh.

I'll be here only a very limited time a day (unless I find something truly interesting or I made a thread which I'd like to see its evolution), gotta be always up to date with new looksmaxing methods and whatnot

Interesting:
Yo bro take a load on this new method which will legit increase your height by 4 inches

Not interesting:
*Autismo threads*

You can always dm me or find me in both the incels.is and looksmax discord server (I'm averageblokecel) and I'll try to join some tc sessions but my days here have ended, good luck to all of you and it's been quite a ride so thanks. Most people here should take a 15 day complete break and see the results too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
Damn I need to take a break. I'm going crazy rn

didnt read a single world but just lol if you think a site is the cause and not a symptome

I encourage everyone to take a break. 99% (aka, people who's situation is not hopeless) will benefit greatly and feel better. 1%, aka the hopeless truecels, will need this forum to cope and stay strong as it is possibly their only venue of social interaction. I am leaving for sure. Just wanted to meetup with some of the people on here if that is still possible

staying on this site is a result of having a shitty life, not the other way around buddy boyo,
I encourage everyone to take a break. 99% (aka, people who's situation is not hopeless) will benefit greatly and feel better. 1%, aka the hopeless truecels, will need this forum to cope and stay strong as it is possibly their only venue of social interaction. I am leaving for sure. Just wanted to meetup with some of the people on here if that is still possible
leave your contact in a PM ya luti, im gonna leave too

@extreme-overthinker wise words I agree with him completely.

"Just be nice" is perfect strategy for Asian women (who are not primitive and are loving). With friendly teasing a little kino for escalation of course.

Happy4

Happy9

To be honest you're a terrible rater, it's for the best. Can not recognize Asian standards of beauty and do not understand how a J-Pop boy should look.

What you call "gay" Asian girls love.

Annoyed2

Honestly people pushing the blackpill above all else can go shove it.

just like I did months prior with incels.is, I already know enough

Yes I also learned all there is to have learned from that site as well. You can read about it here. https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-...not-an-incel-and-why-im-on-looksmax-org.4137/

Ara Ara

You say you are done yet also a limited time here each day?

Once I get over my binging of this site from having been gone for too long rotting away on incels I will also tone down my time here.

But I can't quit until I leave for Japan because I have dedicated myself to posting a progress report each day with new things I have learned in my Japanese studies at DJT.

https://looksmax.org/threads/djt-daily-japanese-thread.4112/

staying on this site is a result of having a shitty life, not the other way around buddy boyo,
nah mate I had a great life and I got very awful period when I was an active .is user so this sites can destroy you
it's just to keep up to date, who knows maybe mew 2.0 appears or some crap, but like I said I will not enter most threads, just a general overview to see if anything's up

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
nah mate I had a great life and I got very awful period when I was an active .is user so this sites can destroy you

Happy2

Incel communities are bad places to be. Looksmax is good place.

I was permed for pretending to be anime character on separate character but for the best I never return there. You can read about in thread I linked you.

If anything I'd say leave that site behind for good, your contributions are much more valuable here as are the discussions we have.

Incels is just one cope city.

if you stay here for long enough you will see that those threads are everyday staples here
I will take your advice. Only post when there is some good methods or useful updates(y).

TBH TBH TBH, the amount of shit and retards in these forums is insane, like 1 good thread a month, all the looksmaxxing knowledge is in lookism.net golden days

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
TBH TBH TBH, the amount of shit and retards in these forums is insane, like 1 good thread a month, all the looksmaxxing knowledge is in lookism.net golden days
lookism.net's golden age is long gone my young boy, it is a wasteland now

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
incels.is remind of me Emos in high school,

@Tricky was right when he said sites like this are bad for your mental health, I’m trying to leave but the problem is that this site, along with incels.is and others are extremely addictive.

@Tricky was right when he said sites like this are bad for your mental health, I’m trying to leave but the problem is that this site, along with incels.is and others are extremely addictive.
EVERYONE SEE THIS, THIS SITES ARE ADDICTIVE, THEY ARE A FUCKING DRUG

Happy6

For one to say they addicted to incels.is I consider akin to one saying they are addicted to sucking cock.

Awful, awful site

How does one enjoy such cancer? Like saying you enjoy have the flu or a bad stomach ache.

You know what, I'll take your advice and stay away from incels and looksmax for two weeks. I just need to make sure not to waste my saved time on other copes such as video games.
This site actually distracts from looksmaxing. Right now I'm mindlessly browsing while I should actually be doing PE and neck training.
I just want to stay blackpilled. I don't want to slip back to false hopes. I at least need to swallow some blackpills per month. If you don't how do you even have the motivation to improve your looks?

• +1
You know what, I'll take your advice and stay away from incels and looksmax for two weeks. I just need to make sure not to waste my saved time on other copes such as video games.
This site actually distracts from looksmaxing. Right now I'm mindlessly browsing while I should actually be doing PE and neck training.
I just want to stay blackpilled. I don't want to slip back to false hopes. I at least need to swallow some blackpills per month. If you don't how do you even have the motivation to improve your looks?

I have homework which I am procrastinating but will do soon and always need to conduct more Japanese studies.

Copes can be good though, I'd consider more time watching anime and reading manga to be time well sent.

But to fester on an incel forum is quite pathetic.

Happy1

Dunno man, I think 20 somethings can still turn their life around. I know my Slavic waifu is waiting for me.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

leave your contact in a PM ya luti, im gonna leave too
No you leave yours ya dayouth

With a slight hint of Asian of course

Happy9

Yes slavs with mongoloid admixture are the only decent looking white women.

military-selfie-russia-putin.png

Look at the qt with her chin on Putin's shoulder.

Good choice i'd leave to if this forum wasn't a drug to escape my messed up mental state

View attachment 4655

Yes slavs with mongoloid admixture are the only decent looking white women.

military-selfie-russia-putin.png

Look at the qt with her chin on Putin's shoulder.

There's plenty of hapa-ish looking ethnicities in Russia: Tatar, Kalmyk, Kazakh. The more East you go, the more Mongolian you get: Buryat (as shown in the picture), Yakutsk. To name a few. I'd prefer someone that looks similar to me.

Buryat1

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 4610

Here is what I noticed:

Interesting:

Not interesting:
*Autismo threads*

Taking a break is only necessary if this place inhibits your mental or physical function. Personally I like redpill forums and it gives me a break from my hectic life and relieves my short attention span.

I'll miss you bro. Hmu on snap if u wanna shoot the shit or whatnot.

Taking a break is only necessary if this place inhibits your mental or physical function. Personally I like redpill forums and it gives me a break from my hectic life and relieves my short attention span.

I'll miss you bro. Hmu on snap if u wanna shoot the shit or whatnot.
ngl, I missed you and my other mates too but it's time to move on. Maybe we will actually be on tc at the same some day

ngl, I missed you and my other mates too but it's time to move on. Maybe we will actually be on tc at the same some day
Yeah bro hopefully. And there's always snap too. Hope you get laid my guy

@extreme-overthinker wise words I agree with him completely.

"Just be nice" is perfect strategy for Asian women (who are not primitive and are loving). With friendly teasing a little kino for escalation of course.

View attachment 4631

View attachment 4632

To be honest you're a terrible rater, it's for the best. Can not recognize Asian standards of beauty and do not understand how a J-Pop boy should look.

What you call "gay" Asian girls love.

View attachment 4633

Honestly people pushing the blackpill above all else can go shove it.

Yes I also learned all there is to have learned from that site as well. You can read about it here. https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-...not-an-incel-and-why-im-on-looksmax-org.4137/

View attachment 4634

Once I get over my binging of this site from having been gone for too long rotting away on incels I will also tone down my time here.

But I can't quit until I leave for Japan because I have dedicated myself to posting a progress report each day with new things I have learned in my Japanese studies at DJT.

https://looksmax.org/threads/djt-daily-japanese-thread.4112/
what the fuck is wrong with you lmao

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, JustChris and Nibba
Missed this thread, hope you see what real life really is about. I've been trying to tell you guys this from day one, but everyone keeps going "bluepill bluepill".

Hope you'll succeed in whatever you want to do from now on, have fun.

• +1
Absolute cope. Excluding productivity, time.

Missed this thread, hope you see what real life really is about. I've been trying to tell you guys this from day one, but everyone keeps going "bluepill bluepill".

Hope you'll succeed in whatever you want to do from now on, have fun.

AsianLaugh

Remind me of Dracula in pic.

Well

Would you look who's back lurking, @averageblokecel

Who?

• +1

Happy9

He actually is incels.is poster as well.

@averageblokecel you're unbanned, go on incel site and make thread REEEEEEEing about how they treated good goys like @FiveFourManlet and I.

View attachment 5324

He actually is incels.is poster as well.

@averageblokecel you're unbanned, go on incel site and make thread REEEEEEEing about how they treated good goys like @FiveFourManlet and I.
Y did you get banned on .me?

• +1
Excellent post

Y did you get banned on .me?

Annoyed1

Copy and pasted from: https://looksmax.org/threads/public-message-to-ritalincel.4159/page-2

I was banned because crackpot mod told me if I post on alt I get banned, so I post on alt but not break any rules, and got banned for it.

So I banned over phoney rule made up for me.

Only reason I was on that account was because I was done posting on Zesto until I get back from Japan trip. Only intended on making few posts every now and then while focusing on LooksMaxxing for Tokyo.

Yet ban me over violating phoney rule made just for me.

You see for yourself here: https://incels.is/members/beni.14891/

Cucked administration not care I not break any rules.

Look for any excuse to ban me because they know of what will happen when I go to Japan and get rid of me before it does.

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
View attachment 5325

Copy and pasted from: https://looksmax.org/threads/public-message-to-ritalincel.4159/page-2

I was banned because crackpot mod told me if I post on alt I get banned, so I post on alt but not break any rules, and got banned for it.

So I banned over phoney rule made up for me.

Only reason I was on that account was because I was done posting on Zesto until I get back from Japan trip. Only intended on making few posts every now and then while focusing on LooksMaxxing for Tokyo.

Yet ban me over violating phoney rule made just for me.

You see for yourself here: https://incels.is/members/beni.14891/

Cucked administration not care I not break any rules.

Look for any excuse to ban me because they know of what will happen when I go to Japan and get rid of me before it does.
150 concurrent is more in the medium size of things imo. You need to tell your mods what you expect and what behavior you don't want your mods doing. If they fail to work with you on it you gave them your expectations, and they failed to meet them. Time to let them go. You might lose them as a viewer but it's better to lose one bad mod than many more potential viewers that mod might scare away. If they aren't mature enough to handle that like an adult they aren't mature enough to moderate.

• +1
Reactions: Wolfie and Zesto
View attachment 5319

Would you look who's back lurking, @averageblokecel
"I'll be here only a very limited time a day (unless I find something truly interesting or I made a thread which I'd like to see its evolution), gotta be always up to date with new looksmaxing methods and whatnot"

Bruh, yesterday I came here 3 times and stayed less than a total of 10 minutes

• +1
"I'll be here only a very limited time a day (unless I find something truly interesting or I made a thread which I'd like to see its evolution), gotta be always up to date with new looksmaxing methods and whatnot"

Bruh, yesterday I came here 3 times and stayed less than a total of 10 minutes
honestly dude, noyone cares man. seems like your bragging that you left this forum etc like its some sort of accomplishment rofl. Any of us can do the same if we wish too.

just log off, no need to make a good bye thread and shit, its just a forum after all

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Hebbe wem
> toxic
Huge cucc

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Zesto
JFL @ this western anime cuck calling me a soy boy when I am the furthest thing from that. Enjoy staying depressed and rotting on here. If anything this post only gives me more incentive to leave. No reason to associate with hopeless trash like yourself.

I swear you're like NPCs. So predictable in your responses. You claim normies are incapable of free thought, just look at you, one gets the same exact responses regardless of what is said. Crabs in a bucket mentality. "Hur dur dur blue pill" "blalbalabla cope cope cuck"

And don't even bother making a long autistic reply, any argument coming out of you or your likes is totally irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
honestly dude, noyone cares man. seems like your bragging that you left this forum etc like its some sort of accomplishment rofl. Any of us can do the same if we wish too.

just log off, no need to make a good bye thread and shit, its just a forum after all
mate I'm not bragging, if you have read the thread if anything you will see that I focus on why most people here must take the break and the benefits it brings but choose to believe whatever

• +1