I legit start to think camouflage is better than actual bimax is some cases

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
In my case I would say that the recession of my maxilla is felt a lot on the nose for the upper part of my face, but even if I had a good maxilla my nose would be quite bad tbh...

For the lower part of my face, my recession can be seen visually on the part of the chin that is visually recessed mostly from side (overbite camouflaged with orthodontics). My mandibular angle is also shitty.

I'm starting to think that a combo of rhinoplasty removal of the dorsal hump, deprojection of the nose tip with a genioplasty and a mandibular angle implant would give safer and more aesthetic results than a bimax. I think my opinion would be different if I didn't have some kind of the bimaxillary protusion, actually I find it quite ugly but I'm almost sure that with a good nose and a more forward chin the result would be aesthetic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spark and CosmicMaxxer
If you look at many of the results of bimax are aesthetically disappointing, and the risks of damage to the nerves are real. It's very likely that you will never recover full feelings in your lower face.

Also finding a surgeon who does CCW is difficult, for example in my country no surgeon accepts aesthetic CCW.

If you look at many of the results of bimax are aesthetically disappointing, and the risks of damage to the nerves are real. It's very likely that you will never recover full feelings in your lower face.

Also finding a surgeon who does CCW is difficult, for example in my country no surgeon accepts aesthetic CCW.
You probably have unrealistic expectations for bimax results. Nerve damage is overrated, maybe you will have a slightly numb lip but you will get used to it. Most people who get it don't care about it. Again dependent on how much advancement you need.

Bimax also comes with health benefits such as improving the functionality of your mouth.

Most surgeons should do CCW, if not you will have to go overseas. ALSO NO SURGEON WILL GIVE YOU CCW IF YOU DON'T NEED IT.

This is my same way of thinking tbh, going to camouflage maxx and avoid taking the chance on bimax for a 5mm overjet