I like to stare people down whenever I walk outside - autism trait

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I have this really bad habit that whenever I walk outside, I stare people down. Usually when I am like 5m away from the person, I start making eye contact. Women normally look back down, sometimes they look up again and smile. I was walking to buy a comb today and I stared some whore down and she looked down and then to the side.

I'm 99% sure I've had some women check me out before, but most of the time girls are fucking terrified/intimidated by the eye contact I think. Or at least feel awkward, I just enjoy making them feel uncomfortable tbh. Not many women hold eye contact, only women who hold eye contact with me tend to be middle aged indian women jfl.

As for guys, some guys hold eye contact, most break by looking to the side. Have had a few guys look down. But it's mostly women who look down when making eye contact jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
I do the same thing but I look directly at their purses and rub my hands together while licking my lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15781 and FailedNormieManlet
Literally me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
I hope you're aware that nobody is intimidated and they're just wondering why this aspie is death staring them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 17174, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
I do the same thing but I look directly at their purses and rub my hands together while licking my lips
Literally me
Based staremaxxers

During the night if a woman is ahead of me and walking in the same direction. I'll start walking very fast behind her, this one chick I did that too, she started walking really fucking fast and kept looking behind her :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 17174, BearBoy and 2 others
I hope you're aware that nobody is intimidated and they're just wondering why this aspie is death staring them
don't care, they feel uncomfortable

Based staremaxxers

During the night if a woman is ahead of me and walking in the same direction. I'll start walking very fast behind her, this one chick I did that too, she started walking really fucking fast and kept looking behind her :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I was whispering to myself while walking behind two foids. They stopped, turned around, and one of them put her arm in front of the other as if to protect her. Kek.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 16530, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
I have this really bad habit that whenever I walk outside, I stare people down. Usually when I am like 5m away from the person, I start making eye contact. Women normally look back down, sometimes they look up again and smile. I was walking to buy a comb today and I stared some whore down and she looked down and then to the side.

I'm 99% sure I've had some women check me out before, but most of the time girls are fucking terrified/intimidated by the eye contact I think. Or at least feel awkward, I just enjoy making them feel uncomfortable tbh. Not many women hold eye contact, only women who hold eye contact with me tend to be middle aged indian women jfl.

As for guys, some guys hold eye contact, most break by looking to the side. Have had a few guys look down. But it's mostly women who look down when making eye contact jfl.
ugh, wait till you stare down the wrong motherfucker. ouchie mouchie. wont look pretty, that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, LooksOrDeath and ROTTING
Based staremaxxers

are you trying to sexoffenderregistermax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
never break eye contact first and never move out the way when walking tbh

staring at girls with boyfriends mogs hard

also when you're with a girl yourself you get 10x the stares from girls, intense eye contact too lul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, LooksOrDeath and FailedNormieManlet
never break eye contact first and never move out the way when walking tbh

staring at girls with boyfriends mogs hard

also when you're with a girl yourself you get 10x the stares from girls, intense eye contact too lul
nigga only if you look good.... do that with bug eyes and report back here.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
nigga only if you look good.... do that with bug eyes and report back here.
i would still do it, making girls feel creeped out/violated mogs hard and even turns some of them on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, FailedNormieManlet and LooksOrDeath
I can't look people in the eye, I always look at the ground. autism lvl 100

Based staremaxxers

there were 2 bitches infront of me and some nigga out of a car screamed something at me and they drove, i screamed back a slur very loudly the bitches infront of me started walking very quick:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet