I literally cannot cry anymore

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
I don't think I have the brain structure for it anymore.

1. I know that nobody gives a shit about me. I don't even think my mom does anymore. I've caused her too much unhappiness.

2. I don't give a shit about anyone. I just view life as a game of chasing feel-good "dopamine" rushes.

There are pros and cons to this. The pro is that... Well... You won't be made a fool of if you get caught in public crying. The con is... Well when you're stuck with negative emotions about the world you gotta release it with anger, agony, and envy - and if people catch on you don't cry they'll think you're a monster. But I guess a little acting can solve the second issue.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad, try2beme, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
Same situation here, crying is useless. My motivation in life is to make the people who wronged me feel that gut feeling of inadequacy 5 years from now when i flex on them with my new face and luxurious lifestyle. EVERYONE wants to see you fail if you are below mtn and only the women who want to use you as betabux care about you as mtn

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Same situation here, crying is useless. My motivation in life is to make the people who wronged me feel that gut feeling of inadequacy 5 years from now when i flex on them with my new face and luxurious lifestyle. EVERYONE wants to see you fail if you are below mtn and only the women who want to use you as betabux care about you as mtn
Lol. You're a kind soul. I want to do waaaaaaay worse to those who wronged me. I won't even go into it.

• +1
I cry once every two years, more or less, and it's not accidental

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Sub5kang and Onewithmoss
Niggas will watch 1 episode of dexter and post shit like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, MA_ascender, kingkaiser and 11 others
Don’t live life without a purpose

• +1
sorry to say it but flexing with ur chad face and luxurious life wont get u were u want since nobody really cares

• +1
sorry to say it but flexing with ur chad face and luxurious life wont get u were u want since nobody really cares
Its not for them its for myself. and JFL if you think people dont care. Its people i knew more than half my life, they will be 27 year old oofie doofies while im chilling in the Bahamas. This life is a competition and nothing is more satisfying than flexxing your wealth/looks. Mog or be mogged

• +1
Its not for them its for myself. and JFL if you think people dont care. Its people i knew more than half my life, they will be 27 year old oofie doofies while im chilling in the Bahamas. This life is a competition and nothing is more satisfying than flexxing your wealth/looks. Mog or be mogged
jfl if u think that life is all
about getting that bread and flexxing on ur high school bullies.

• +1

1. I know that nobody gives a shit about me. I don't even think my mom does anymore. I've caused her too much unhappiness.

2. I don't give a shit about anyone. I just view life as a game of chasing feel-good "dopamine" rushes.

There are pros and cons to this. The pro is that... Well... You won't be made a fool of if you get caught in public crying. The con is... Well when you're stuck with negative emotions about the world you gotta release it with anger, agony, and envy - and if people catch on you don't cry they'll think you're a monster. But I guess a little acting can solve the second issue.
Posted this at 3AM who broke your heart

• +1
Welcome to the high T club

• +1
Noone said that nigga, life is about fucking some cucks daughter after bankrupting your competition and flexxing on the people you hate the most while making their wives lust after you that kind of shit and maybe enjoying some vacation with your current friendgroup

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and $Abomination
I stopped crying. but one day I will cry again and it will be the happiest time of my life

• +1
Noone said that nigga, life is about fucking some cucks daughter after bankrupting your competition and flexxing on the people you hate the most while making their wives lust after you that kind of shit and maybe enjoying some vacation with your current friendgroup
You're right bro.

• +1
He's right. Find someone else to argue with cuz he's not wrong.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and BeneluxYemeni
He's right. Find someone else to argue with cuz he's not wrong.
bro literally giving a fuck what other think about you and your actions shows lack of commitment, imagine doing something something that big just to show someone that theyr wrong, jfl at u glazin his ass.

• +1
I’m high T so I cry everyday

• +1
stfu

• +1
bro literally giving a fuck what other think about you and your actions shows lack of commitment, imagine doing something something that big just to show someone that theyr wrong, jfl at u glazin his ass.
Life is just a competition. Nobody gives a shit and everyone will abandon you at the first sight of trouble. All that matters is your aesthetics and bank account balance.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and BeneluxYemeni
"don't cry because it's over , cry because it never began" - Sun Tzu

• +1
Life is just a competition. Nobody gives a shit and everyone will abandon you at the first sight of trouble. All that matters is your aesthetics and bank account balance.
pathetic

• +1

I read somewhere that there's actually biology which makes it harder for men to cry, like testosterone production inhibits crying or tearing up, so the fact you can't cry should be a good thing.

• +1
I read somewhere that there's actually biology which makes it harder for men to cry, like testosterone production inhibits crying or tearing up, so the fact you can't cry should be a good thing.
I think my beliefs changing had more of an effect than T.

• +1
YOU will feel pathetic when your "best" friend rolls up on you in a lambo while you are still broke, jfl how can you be blackpilled and not understand life is one big competition mirin low iq

• +1
YOU will feel pathetic when your "best" friend rolls up on you in a lambo while you are still broke, jfl how can you be blackpilled and not understand life is one big competition mirin low iq
1. Theres nothing to feel pathetic about ur friend pulling up on u in a lambo

2 You are not gonna win shit ur focusing on the wrong point

BP is bullshit Goldpill all the way
Your single cope to get successful is to show someone wrong, jfl tbh

• +1
1. Theres nothing to feel pathetic about ur friend pulling up on u in a lambo

2 You are not gonna win shit ur focusing on the wrong point

BP is bullshit Goldpill all the way
Your single cope to get successful is to show someone wrong, jfl tbh
my cope is to mog everyone else, i just used the people who wronged me as an example.

• +1
When someone drops the weights at the gym, I'll start crying. I then go to him and stand there crying. By then, he's confused and might say, "Bruh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop the weights." I continue crying until, "Fine, fuck. I'm leaving this place, you all are fucking weirdos." After he walks away, I take his bench.

When someone drops the weights at the gym, I'll start crying. I then go to him and stand there crying. By then, he's confused and might say, "Bruh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop the weights." I continue crying until, "Fine, fuck. I'm leaving this place, you all are fucking weirdos." After he walks away, I take his bench.
Pfp of a weirdo checks out

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I have felt desensitized and hard inside for several years, as a child I was very sensitive

These are the effects of growing up in this hell of a society.

I have felt desensitized and hard inside for several years, as a child I was very sensitive

These are the effects of growing up in this hell of a society.
Yeah that's normal

Usually happens because you've been through so much shit and constant mental burdens that you body just restricts you from this release.

Crying usually helps re-stabilize myself.

I feel sorry for you man.

just drop semen instead of tears

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger and Mandibular
Usually happens because you've been through so much shit and constant mental burdens that you body just restricts you from this release.

Crying usually helps re-stabilize myself.

I feel sorry for you man.
I'll let you cry for me. It's a win win. You do the crying for me. And in turn it'll help stabilize yourself more.

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad