I literally grew 0.5 inches last month.

toji.

toji.

Iron
I am 22 years old and have lumbar scoliosis. For about 2 months, I've been experiencing pain in my back. I would describe it as the sensation of having 'bubbles' in my finger joints that you can't pop. Every 30 minutes, I need to stretch my back. This has never happened to me before.

It feels like the vertebral plates are open.

A few minutes ago, I measured myself (I hadn't done it in a long time) and found that I'm 0.5 inches taller than I was 3 months ago.

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
lifefuel you are now 5'4.5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: widdi, Funnyunenjoyer1, cannotbeasked and 10 others
how tall are u mate

Happy for you man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: toji. and VerminMaxxed
how tall are u mate
Three months ago, I was 6 feet (approximately 183.2 cm). Today, I measured myself and I am now 6 feet 0.5 inches (about 184 cm). It might sound unlikely, but I have a habit of being very precise with my measurements.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Three months ago, I was 6 feet (approximately 183.2 cm). Today, I measured myself and I am now 6 feet 0.5 inches (about 184 cm). It might sound unlikely, but I have a habit of being very precise with my measurements.
good for u man.

• Love it
Reactions: toji.
0.8 cm is like a third of an inch lmao
this is literally just by the time of day measured

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
You can be shorter or taller depending when you measure yourself. As your spine compresses throughout the day and stretches when you sleep.

You can be shorter or taller depending when you measure yourself. As your spine compresses throughout the day and stretches when you sleep.
The time is 11:34 p.m. here in France, I've been sore all day at university, and now that I got home, I measured myself out of curiosity.

I know what you're talking about! But I don't think it's my case.

you post like a fed, really weird style

• JFL
Reactions: toji.
you post like a fed, really weird style
English is not my native language, and I only use it when I have to write academic material. This may be detrimental to the way I communicate in this language.

• Woah
Reactions: fluoride1337
I am 22 years old and have lumbar scoliosis. For about 2 months, I've been experiencing pain in my back. I would describe it as the sensation of having 'bubbles' in my finger joints that you can't pop. Every 30 minutes, I need to stretch my back. This has never happened to me before.

It feels like the vertebral plates are open.

A few minutes ago, I measured myself (I hadn't done it in a long time) and found that I'm 0.5 inches taller than I was 3 months ago.

Has this happened to anyone else?
maybe you fixed you scoliosis somehow