I look good in the mirror but weird in mirror selfies?

I iq mog you hard
Won’t even mention the other ways

2 seconds ago you were almost crying because I didn’t believe your larp, you ended up conceding and agreeing with me while pretending that’s not what happened, you made it clear to everyone that you have a tenuous grasp (at best) on how life works, etc etc it goes on and on

if it’s over for me I don’t even want to imagine YOUR situation mr. ht and ll
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pov: you’re me after I find out you’re in a wheelchair and still unsuccessful with women after the ll
@Pakicel nigga can't get enough he's steaming. you warned him but the dog was conditioned to go for more abuse and amuse his master no matter the cost

wtf

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
@Pakicel nigga can't get enough he's steaming. you warned him but the dog was conditioned to go for more abuse and amuse his master no matter the cost
Jesus, I’m actually interested in how you perceive the world now
I wonder if that’s a literal coping mechanism

i wish you were funny or something though, it was better earlier on when you didn’t agree with me and just came up with insane delusions

• JFL
Also cringed again

it's over for you man you couldn't handle the abuse
You unironically live in a different reality
It’s like what you think is happening is the exact opposite of the truth

protip if you want to be able to make people mad you shouldn’t openly admit that you struggle with women, don’t expect people to take you seriously if you admit that early on

• JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and DivineBeing
You unironically live in a different reality
It’s like what you think is happening is the exact opposite of the truth

protip if you want to be able to make people mad you shouldn’t openly admit that you struggle with women, don’t expect people to take you seriously if you admit that early on
i tell my investors that i'm saving for leg lengthening and they sitll give me money

you fucking delusional schizo it's completely over for your insecure ass

i tell my investors that i'm saving for leg lengthening and they sitll give me money

you fucking delusional schizo it's completely over for your insecure ass
Weird flex but ok
“Insecure”
dude you CRIED when I called you a larper because you’re so desperate that I believe you, don’t project now

do you think people can’t tell that you have a NEED (due to the narcissism) to be perceived as having your shit together? Cause.. we can tell

• JFL
Weird flex but ok
“Insecure”
dude you CRIED when I called you a larper because you’re so desperate that I believe you, don’t project now

do you think people can’t tell that you have a NEED (due to the narcissism) to be perceived as having your shit together? Cause.. we can tell
no i don't care if people see that i don't have my shit together.

they should just realise they're inferior that's all i want. bring them back to reality and see things how they are.

it's fine if u dont believe them - it would be too brutal for you if you did

subhumans cope so i don't expect anything else

it's fine if u dont believe them - it would be too brutal for you if you did

subhumans cope so i don't expect anything else
You’re obsessed with removing everything you perceive as a flaw, hence the obsession with six figures. Fucking weird to me how your obsession is leaned more towards that side of things than the appearance side of things, though both obviously come into play considering the surgeries you have planned.

as a narcy, insecurity is DEEPLY rooted into your entire being, it’s like the foundation of who you are as a person
Ngl I feel sorry for you a bit, I’m a bit narcy myself but you’re clearly the REAL DEAL, in all likelihood you’re gonna end up seriously hurting yourself because nothing is ever going to be enough.

Honestly hope your six figures shit is a larp just so you won’t be able to afford all the surgeries so you don’t fuck yourself up tbh

You’re obsessed with removing everything you perceive as a flaw, hence the obsession with six figures. Fucking weird to me how your obsession is leaned more towards that side of things than the appearance side of things, though both obviously come into play considering the surgeries you have planned.

as a narcy, insecurity is DEEPLY rooted into your entire being, it’s like the foundation of who you are as a person
Ngl I feel sorry for you a bit, I’m a bit narcy myself but you’re clearly the REAL DEAL, in all likelihood you’re gonna end up seriously hurting yourself because nothing is ever going to be enough.

Honestly hope your six figures shit is a larp just so you won’t be able to afford all the surgeries so you don’t fuck yourself up tbh
you realise 6-figures is shit and i'm an underperformer from my peer group H/Y/P? how is that impressive it's literally average for where i'm from.

i turned into a self-hating rotter because i'm a subhuman yet i mog almost everyone here. worth thining about right?

if i earned $500k a year straight outta college sure that would be nice but i don't i'm a low earning subhuman

you realise 6-figures is shit and i'm an underperformer from my peer group H/Y/P? how is that impressive it's literally average for where i'm from.

if i earned $500k a year straight outta college sure that would be nice but i don't i'm a low earning subhuman
I’m using “six figures shit” as a catch all to refer to all of your business talk

you’re deadass a real narcy aren’t you?

what the fuck are you on in all my posts i try telling people COMMERCIAL OR CAREER SUCCESS DOESN:T MATTER IF YOU'RE UGLY

i just want to help others to focus on their face or height instead of careers: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-career-fallacy.441404/#post-7390917
I get that you’re blackpilled but you have an OBVIOUS preference towards the business side

You barely make a peep when people say you’re larping as a chadlite but as soon as someone says you’re larping about being an entrepreneur you go off, it’s clear which you care about more.

That’s another reason why I suspect you’re larping about the business side of things but not about being chadlite, your narcissism is fine with people not believing in your looks level because 1. You don’t have that intense of a focus on it, and 2. YOU know it to be true so it doesn’t matter if anyone else does

But when it comes to the business side, you’re a lot more unsure about it, it’s a lot less stable, you feel that you have a lot more to prove in regards to that and it’s based on a WANT instead of something you have (with the “guys it’s subhuman levels of success..” being an attempt to make it more believable.) I suppose, to be fair, that could just mean you’re not larping about either and you genuinely do consider your business success to be subhuman level.

either way I’m 100% sure that you’re not a shitposter and that you’re genuinely an extreme narcy, I mean unless you’re a psychologist or something, it’s waaaayyy too accurate to be fake

Last edited:
I get that you’re blackpilled but you have an OBVIOUS preference towards the business side

You barely make a peep when people say you’re larping as a chadlite but as soon as someone says you’re larping about being an entrepreneur you go off, it’s clear which you care about more.

That’s another reason why I suspect you’re larping about the business side of things but not about being chadlite, your narcissism is fine with people not believing in your looks level because 1. You don’t have that intense of a focus on it, and 2. YOU know it to be true so it doesn’t matter if anyone else does

But when it comes to the business side, you’re a lot more unsure about it, it’s a lot less stable, you feel that you have a lot more to prove in regards to that. I suppose, to be fair, that could just mean you’re not larping about either and you genuinely do consider your business success to be subhuman level.

either way I’m 100% sure that you’re not a shitposter and that you’re genuinely an extreme narcy, I mean unless you’re a psychologist or something, it’s waaaayyy too accurate to be fake
nigga i just want to be pretty and date hot asians what is this piece of shit armchair analysis

i'm telling you not a single normie cared about career success, and hot asian girls do even less unless you're a millionaire which i'm not. it's like a personality trait since career is nothing tangible.

i made a mistake and coped with career now im a rotter while i wish i focused on my face. that fucked me up

nigga i just want to be pretty and date hot asians what is this piece of shit armchair analysis

i'm telling you not a single normie cared about career success, and hot asian girls do even less unless you're a millionaire which i'm not. it's like a personality trait since career is nothing tangible.

i made a mistake and coped with career now im a rotter.
Wtf asians?
What race are you?

Wtf asians?
What race are you?
I'm white

nigga i can't get white girls i'm too short for them 10 out of my 12 lays were asians :forcedsmile:

I'm white

nigga i can't get white girls 10 out of my 12 lays were asians :forcedsmile:
I take back everything I said
0% chance that you’re a chadlite if you struggle with asians, even autistic

I DO understand the money obsession now though, can’t be broke with an asian (for ltr)

also your whole personality is too “i wear fedoras i love asians where is my based trad waifu??” I refuse to believe a chadlite with that personality type exists

asians are even harder for me you moron because they're more passive and i never approached once in my whole life
Actually…
Lowkey that kinda makes sense
Wow, nice, you got me there

wtf is wrong with you, if you’re genuinely chadlite you would barely have to try with approaching, just learn to approach jfl
Also I can’t post for 3000 seconds, over
@DivineBeing

• JFL

I DO understand the money obsession now though, can’t be broke with an asian (for ltr)
asians are even harder for me you moron because they're more passive and i never approached once in my whole life

also your whole personality is too “i wear fedoras i love asians where is my based trad waifu??” I refuse to believe a chadlite with that personality type exists
i'm also a degen and not trad at all i despise tradcucks and want them to end their coping lives

on first dates i often talked about plastic surgery and even asked some girls to come to consultations with me after sleeping with me...

i come off as too extreme sometimes which makes it hard to date asians lol

@loksr shit tier forum. good chat tho made it 3 pages long (y). thx for your time i enjoyed it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and loksr
yea your brain is tricking you.
tbh i find myself quite good looking in the mirror but the Truth comes out when i make a mirror selfie/video and it exposes my subhumanity:lul::lul::lul:
This

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
mirror selfies make my face look way longer and horse-like than irl. especially if I'm looking downward.

Generally eyes are more accurate than cameras so in the mirror you see your self more accurately but the real you that people see is how you look in the mirror but with your face flipped.

Imo the mirror is too forgiving cuz of the exposure effect. Also getting close enough for a proper look still has distortion from your eye.

I have a very high quality fuji camera and a video taken by that from 6 feet away was the best way to let me know what I look like
Can you send pics and compare it with normal selfie?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
I am subhuman of course. I know that. But have you checked some of the tinder experiments on here? And the fact that dudes rated chads here get called subhuman by foids? Chadlites are literally going for grannies.

I am an oldie HTN that lived through how it was pre-social media and the takeoff of internet dating sites. Anyone claiming it's the same now is way off. You do get some looksmatching now with people that met prior to completing college though not nearly as much as back then but most females now post college won't give a 5/10 any chance due to all the delusion they are fed or maybe they are just reverting to their prior state before civilization since they can support themselves now.

• +1
I am an oldie HTN that lived through how it was pre-social media and the takeoff of internet dating sites. Anyone claiming it's the same now is way off. You do get some looksmatching now with people that met prior to completing college though not nearly as much as back then but most females now post college won't give a 5/10 any chance due to all the delusion they fed or maybe they are just reverting to their prior state before civilization since they can support themselves now.
Like I figured. There is a reason we are all here.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Like I figured. There is a reason we are all here.

I didn't realize things had changed so much even though looking back now the signs were there. It's crept into my age group some but if you are a HTN face and in shape with hair you can do alright. Oldies that are balding have a real hard time if they find themselves single. A 5/10 oldie struggles but nothing like a 25-30 year old 5/10 would.

• +1
I also look terrible/weird in mirror pics, if i analyze my ratios and shit, everything is improved, my philtrum:chin ratio looks better (around 2.2-2.3 compared to selfies where it's 1.8-2.0 at best) my midface looks more compact, philtrum is shorter, jaw is wider, but still i look worse than in distorted selfies?? Idk what to think anymore

that is possible if you are constantly doubting and criticizing yourself, but what about when you think you look average, then think you're above average then completely subhuman ? Could it be lack of self esteem/confidence?
this also happen to me

• +1
Reactions: latino_
Imo the mirror is too forgiving cuz of the exposure effect.
Is it possible to reverse this effect? Suppose I go a few days without looking in the mirror (Very difficult, but let's suppose anyway), could it be that this effect decreases or disappears?

that is possible if you are constantly doubting and criticizing yourself, but what about when you think you look average, then think you're above average then completely subhuman ? Could it be lack of self esteem/confidence?
i wanna know too