I look so much better with dyed eyebrows.

KraftDurchLeid

KraftDurchLeid

psl check
I have naturally blonde eyebrows :feelswhy:. Dyeing them legit raised me 0.5 or even 1 PSL.
Still gonna have them bleached by a cosmetician cause I kinda overdid it (they‘re black now) and I‘m not low inhib enough to go back to school with that jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3828
show eyes before and after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
what about your eyelashes?

Damn no pics

Unfortunately your kids will have blond subhuman eyebrows. Can't fix that brah. Unless you creampie a dark sasquatch to balance things a little bit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, amorfati, Deleted member 12218 and 4 others
Did you use dark brown, true black, or jet black dye? I'm thinking of trying dark brown dye first and switching to true black later.

Everyone still waiting for the pics

Unfortunately your kids will have blond subhuman eyebrows. Can't fix that brah. Unless you creampie a dark sasquatch to balance things a little bit.
There are gl people with blonde eyebrows but yeah it‘s still a looks failo even on them.

Latina wife incoming :p:p:p

eyebrows under rated.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Did you use dark brown, true black, or jet black dye? I'm thinking of trying dark brown dye first and switching to true black later.
Brown. Had it on for 5 minutes. Came out black jfl

Eyebrows are 50% of an eyearea change my mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and KraftDurchLeid
Brown. Had it on for 5 minutes. Came out black jfl
Any way to wash it out? Been thinking of dying them but scared I will come out looking stupid.

Any way to wash it out? Been thinking of dying them but scared I will come out looking stupid.
yeah I‘m kinda fucked tbh since I have school again in two weeks and it‘s not going to fade out in this amount of time. I will try to wash it out with shampoo massages 2x a day but if that doesn‘t work out I will have them bleached and dyed blonde again by a cosmetician

yeah I‘m kinda fucked tbh since I have school again in two weeks and it‘s not going to fade out in this amount of time. I will try to wash it out with shampoo massages 2x a day but if that doesn‘t work out I will have them bleached and dyed blonde again by a cosmetician
How long does it take to fade out?

Black is good you idiot

Everyone does!

• +1
Reactions: sensei and KraftDurchLeid
Post the ideal eyebrow shapes (Black ofc)
just dense, staight/upturned at the end and and long eyebrows like mine tbh :lul: mine are maybe bit too long but maybe 1 cm less
Screenshot 20210606 135548 Snapchat

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago