I looksmax so someone will care about me

@Pakicel exsmple. Channing tatum gets rated 5 psl here, and they are somewhat right. He isn trxactly very beatiful. Good looking for sure but not insane psl beatiful. Meanwhile he is a fckin high Appeal chad. Defentily wouldn’t like him around in a Club
Yes. Channing tatum's low IPD wrecks his harmony. But if I am being honest past a certain threshold like 5-5.5 PSL, there are diminishing returns to improving looks, if you know what I mean? Check this morph with wider jaw and tan:

Looks more masculine and dimorphic. Don't know what else to improve.

Yes. Channing tatum's low IPD wrecks his harmony. But if I am being honest past a certain threshold like 5-5.5 PSL, there are diminishing returns to improving looks, if you know what I mean? Check this morph with wider jaw and tan:

View attachment 1493493

Gives this man bigger rounder lower zygos and it’s legit zuvay jfl

How much of a boost do you think this would translate to IRL in terms of sex appeal?

WTF. Aren't rounder zygos bad for men? You want sharp high set angular zygos as a man. Round zygos make your face look bloated. I actually made the zygos slightly wider in the morph. Larger zygos would not suit his face. Maybe Zuvay has a different skull shape or wider IPD or something.

Last edited:
If he’s actually fully developed then he will just be seen a good looking but idk. Just lacks sex appeal. Ppl who look worse will be preferred over him.

but idk. 5.25?
See multiple users confirm I'm Incel because I look like a child @Pakicel

I've never larped, I just lack sex appeal like Zach Cox lacks sex appeal

View attachment 1493493

i look like a fridge now

this is similar to what eppley has shown me for wraparound morphs

i think it's a descension

I'm capped at 5 PSL which is high tier incel with 0 sex appeal @one job away

i look like a fridge now

this is similar to what eppley has shown me for wraparound morphs

i think it's a descension

I'm capped at 5 PSL which is high tier incel with 0 sex appeal @one job away

If you are saying a wraparound could get you the jaw on the left, then it's lifefuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
but it looks like absolute shit?

and you made me more brown for some reason?
Tan skin is important for sex appeal. Being pale is not good for a white guy.

Nigga, When are you gonna stop LARPing. Don't you have anything better to do?
i'm not larping it's true

i have one of the saddest lives in the whole world

I just woke up from a completely rotter nap and realised why I'm doing all this.

I just want someone to care about me. My whole life I had no friends, no grils, my family hated me, even when i was extremey socialable beacause i was ugly and short.

But after I'm 6'4 in lifts, have NW0, glass skin and a model tier Top 1% face, someone has to care about me and fix my problems for me.

When I'll be sad and suicidal a pretty girl will tell me it's okay. Even a random Tinder match might do that if I tell her.

When I'll have anxiety to go to sports because I'm an abused dog, I'll have other 6'4 friends encouraging me to go because their dopamine hits hard when they see me.

When I'll want to start an Insta channel I'll find some established and successful people taking me under their wing, because they see themselves in me.

When I'll decide to stop being an entrepreneur and be an Investment Banker, a female Goldman Associate will put a good word in with her MD to accept me.

Boys - we looksmax so someone has to care about us. So we can be treated like a loved human, not as an abused dog that we now are because we're missing a few inches in our spine.
I care about you. Go back to sleep.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing