I love how you guys come to OffTopic section for your life issues

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Do you really think anyone gives a fuck? Could care less that your depressed or mad you eat sugar and rot on this forum. Literally just laugh at you guys crying for women like dogs that haven’t eaten in weeks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, noped, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
But....thats the idea of offtopic
Its in the name

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII, turkproducer and 2 others
But....thats the idea of offtopic
Its in the name
Niggas writing their suicidal notes in here. Take that low T shit back to San Francisco

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Niggas writing their suicidal notes in here. Take that low T shit back to San Francisco
stop being a cunt man

some people need someone to talk to is that a problem

if u don't like it just make your own thread and get 0 replies

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1476 and 4 others
background characters making noise

03EB7BBA 873A 4B94 958A 1EE83E4D97F9

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadelite and fukmylyf
We all have probably been to psychiatrists before so can relate to how people think we're crazy cause we're blackpilled about looks. People don't understand us and it really frustrates me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, turkproducer and 2 others
This is my only place to talk lol. And the only one i get told something that actually makes me feel better.

Anywhere else is just like that advice that you feel like they don't understand shit and you'd rather not had said anything in the first place.

Also it's not like im always drama. I also contribute and try to advice too. Funny posts etc.

IIf it wasn't for this forum my oneitis would have killed me at this point and I'm very thankful to anyone

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
don't like it, don't read it.

This is one of the few places on the internet where normies won't gaslight you and try to bluepill you

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 2403, turkproducer and 2 others
looks like someone needs attention...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII and Chadelite
This is one of the few places on the internet where normies won't gaslight you and try to bluepill you
bro what happend to you after you left?

pm me

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and RAITEIII
bro what happend to you after you left?

pm me
Basically been through shit, I had the noose around my neck several times and every day has been a perpetual state of despair and anguish. I took a break from the internet and read books and shit. It was somewhat therapeutic and I will write a long and serious post about my experiences soon and hopefully help some depressedcels.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Basically been through shit, I had the noose around my neck several times and every day has been a perpetual state of despair and anguish. I took a break from the internet and read books and shit. It was somewhat therapeutic and I will write a long and serious post about my experiences soon and hopefully help some depressedcels.
good for you bro

you are a very strong man for not taking your life away

respect bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
JFL at the low t faggots crying

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel