I love south asian pussy

Deleted member 14905

Deleted member 14905

Solstice
They have tight pussies and don't have much odor that comes from their bodies, They also age really good unlike white women. They will literally be like 20 and look 15 or 16. Not to mention they are submissive and will cook and clean, You can be the man in the relationship and mold her into the woman you want, I'm making my wife a whore in bed she's gonna be a virgin when i first get her but i'm gonna eventually change that, also divorce rate is like 5% and divorce is looked down on in asia's culture

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4, Chadeep, galego123 and 1 other person
They have tight pussies and don't have much odor that comes from their bodies, They also age really good unlike white women. They will literally be like 20 and look 15 or 16. Not to mention they are submissive and will cook and clean, You can be the man in the relationship and mold her into the woman you want, I'm making my wife a whore in bed she's gonna be a virgin when i first get her but i'm gonna eventually change that, also divorce rate is like 5% and divorce is looked down on in asia's culture
All women are better and age better than white women. They don’t smell i agree, you can be masculine with all non white non western women you don’t need curry women. Their pussies are not tight

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 14905
All women are better and age better than white women. They don’t smell i agree, you can be masculine with all non white non western women you don’t need curry women. Their pussies are not tight
Curry women are disgusting, Only pakistani girls are attractive and i get worshipped by those indian foids, They hate their men so much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
@FiveFootSix56

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Chadpreet only

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot