I lowered my testosterone to 125mg I got depressed again no cap

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
I have struggle a lot with depression and bipolar and personality disorders atleast with depression testosterone makes it 80% go away with 200mg or 250
I just lowered the dose 1 -2week ago
And i got depressed and low confidence, can’t do my cardio session till end because lower energy, I just feel it’s not like before the energy and motivation and confidence etc and the calm feeling
Feel like a cuck a bit
Is that placebo ?

seriously without test I would have killed myself 4 months ago they tried everything 60mg fluoxetine Lithium High dosed it didn’t do shit it made It worse ,I was on psychiatric meds 2-3 of them and could stop them because of trt I needed nothing else
It saved me 250mg in matter of 2 weeks I came out of suicidal depression 80% of symptoms gone till yet , I could wake up again and not be in bed all day
But I just lowered it to 125mg and I feel worse

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Michael Myers
How long ago did you lower the dose? And is it pharma grade or UGL?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
How long ago did you lower the dose? And is it pharma grade or UGL?
Deus medicals it’s very high quality , underground
Always shows more than it’s given the dose in my blood work
Probably A bit more than a week
But I feel mentally worse ngl

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Deus medicals it’s very high quality , underground
Always shows more than it’s given the dose in my blood work
Probably A bit more than a week
But I feel mentally worse ngl
Oh shit I have Deus Medicals Anavar too. I got it tested and they said it's legit

• +1
Btw. You might just need to keep it at 175-200. Your brain is probably used to having high amounts

• +1
Oh shit I have Deus Medicals Anavar too. I got it tested and they said it's legit

View attachment 1426672
Yes brother I know a friend he uses it aswell always very high quality products probably the best underground
Anavar mirin
I have Arimidex in the same package

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Btw. You might just need to keep it at 175-200. Your brain is probably used to having high amounts
I thought of saving test for longer time because I got 4 packs only left
But if I see No betterment I will get back to one ampule

How did you lower your testosterone levels? Do you mean that you take steroids?

How did you lower your testosterone levels? Do you mean that you take steroids?
Not steroids
Just testosterone
TRT testosterone replacement
I was on 250mg always but just did an experiment to see if I’m gonna get depression like I had and this shit feeling of low energy etc
I halfed it my confidence down the drain also energy
Maybe because it’s winter again and I get depressive episode like every year
My Vitamin D is over 120 this can’t be the case very high

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Not steroids
Just testosterone
I was on 250mg always but just did an experiment to see if I’m gonna get depression like I had and this shit feeling of low energy etc
How come you are on hormone replacement therapy? Are you a transgender? Or are you naturally low T and you asked for that and was given it? Like you said, it could be seasonal depression so do this experiment again but when the new season starts so you can say it was because of the month.

How come you are on hormone replacement therapy? Are you a transgender? Or are you naturally low T and you asked for that and was given it? Like you said, it could be seasonal depression so do this experiment again but when the new season starts so you can say it was because of the month.
My t was 550ng/dL which Mogs a lot of people usually
But for me it’s low I was not feeling good
It was way higher but JEWISH SSRI killed my test and prolactine got high , I was taking 40-60mg fluoxetine for 2 ears
It fucked my test. Levels in the 😾

• +1
My t was 550ng/dL which Mogs a lot of people usually
But for me it’s low I was not feeling good
It was way higher but JEWISH SSRI killed my test and prolactine got high
How old are you? I don't know what my testosterone levels are but I'm interested to know. But can anyone get on hormone replacement therapy?

• +1
How old are you? I don't know what my testosterone levels are but I'm interested to know. But can anyone get on hormone replacement therapy?
Im 19 I feel way older mentally I feel like I lived 200 years on this motherfucking gayearth

yes of course you can
Without trt I wouldn’t be able to wake up from my bed like before ngl
I was lifeless without energy basically dead feeling nothing

• +1
Im 19 I feel way older mentally I feel like I lived 200 years on this motherfucking gayearth

yes of course you can
Without trt I wouldn’t be able to wake up from my bed like before ngl
I was lifeless without energy basically dead feeling nothing
Yeah I can relate to feeling older than your actual age. And that is nice, I didn't know it was possible. I always thought you needed a prescription for it if you had an actual testosterone deficiency or if you decided to transition to another gender.

• +1
Yeah I can relate to feeling older than your actual age. And that is nice, I didn't know it was possible. I always thought you needed a prescription for it if you had an actual testosterone deficiency or if you decided to transition to another gender.
Usually you need it ,
They never give it to you especially in Germany
They say you don’t need it even if your levels are tranny tier 200ng/dL :lul: they say it’s fine, and you feel like shit low confidence can’t even stand up to say how is that fine , it’s a shit loophole if you are low t they can control you, and fuck with you that’s what the Jews want men to be low t but they have access to the best Pharmagrades and use Hgh and t normies t get lower and lower
Maybe if you are 20ng/dL they would prescribe it
You can get it from buydeus

• +1
Usually you need it ,
They never give it to you especially in Germany
They say you don’t need it even if your levels are tranny tier 200ng/dL :lul: they say it’s fine, and you feel like shit low confidence can’t even stand up to say how is that fine , it’s a shit loophole if you are low t they can control you, and fuck with you that’s what the Jews want men to be low t but they have access to the best Pharmagrades and use Hgh and t normies t get lower and lower
Maybe if you are 20ng/dL they would prescribe it
You can get it from buydeus
Are you in Germany? I live in the Netherlands, chances are we have the same rules as you do so I probably wouldn't get it either. I think I should check my testosterone levels to see what I am at before I do it. But should I jerk off before I go there? Maybe my testosterone levels are higher if I don't jerk over for like 9 days or something. I don't know what I would do with extra testosterone levels though. I am a NEET. I have no job, no school and I don't even lift.

• +1
Are you in Germany? I live in the Netherlands, chances are we have the same rules as you do so I probably wouldn't get it either. I think I should check my testosterone levels to see what I am at before I do it. But should I jerk off before I go there? Maybe my testosterone levels are higher if I don't jerk over for like 9 days or something. I don't know what I would do with extra testosterone levels though. I am a NEET. I have no job, no school and I don't even lift.
Test your Levels bro
Netherlands isn’t that strict
If they have weed and mushrooms
I think getting testosterone isn’t that hard it’s not a drug btw a hormone that your body knows cince birth

Last edited:
Not steroids
Just testosterone
Maybe you need more sunlight and not just vitamin D. Look into red light therapy

• +1
Your vitamin d is to high

• +1
I have struggle a lot with depression and bipolar and personality disorders atleast with depression testosterone makes it 80% go away with 200mg or 250
I just lowered the dose 1 -2week ago
And i got depressed and low confidence, can’t do my cardio session till end because lower energy, I just feel it’s not like before the energy and motivation and confidence etc and the calm feeling
Feel like a cuck a bit
Is that placebo ?

seriously without test I would have killed myself 4 months ago they tried everything 60mg fluoxetine Lithium High dosed it didn’t do shit it made It worse ,I was on psychiatric meds 2-3 of them and could stop them because of trt I needed nothing else
It saved me 250mg in matter of 2 weeks I came out of suicidal depression 80% of symptoms gone till yet , I could wake up again and not be in bed all day
But I just lowered it to 125mg and I feel worse
yh i went on t because of mentall issues aswell
i was 8weeks off without a pct, i wasnt super depressed or anything, but i was emotionally numb as fuck. nothing bothered me anymore

now on my regular dose again and i feel 6/10 :)

• +1
Maybe you need more sunlight and not just vitamin D. Look into red light therapy
I have some red light bulb idk if it’s near infrared light or actual red light
What’s the difference tbh

How old r u

I have some red light bulb idk if it’s near infrared light or actual red light
What’s the difference tbh
Maybe @kjsbdfiusdf knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Htobrother