I made a joke about women on Instagram and now normies are after me

Weird how @Salludon still wants to waste time roasting normies after ascending. If I were him, I'd act more virtuous.
He likes being venerated here because in his country nobody probably cares about his looks and he could be killed if he tries to fuck other women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
He likes being venerated here because in his country nobody probably cares about his looks and he could be killed if he tries to fuck other women
It's a huge waste tbh. Supermodel looks but chooses to rot on incel forums. I never understand why people like him and @Amnesia are still here. Btw I live in Pakistan and he mogs practically every gl male celebrity here to death. He could become and actor/model or Instagram influencer or hell even marry into a rich family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Melo95 and Ryan
Brother why are you not a lollywood star yet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 14561, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
try saying the same stuff about goats tho
What’s the name of the girl in your AVI. I have seen her before but forgot her name she is ideal

How does a paki villager attain such a good command of English?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Awan, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14160 and 9 others
How does a paki villager attain such a good command of English?
How do you think Germans, Swedes, French learn English? They go to school.

C
How do you think Germans, Swedes, French learn English? They go to school.
Clearly he isn’t the average paki English speaker. He took on a roast battle against a feminist with such grace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Elvisandreaa, terrorblade and 2 others
C

Clearly he isn’t the average paki English speaker. He took on a roast battle against a feminist with such grace.
What do you think is the average Paki English speaker lol? 50% of the population is fluent in the language :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 14262
Why do ugly girls have the highest egos?

"salludon instagram adventures" i wanna see this series happen asap:ROFLMAO:

No body here get killed for sex you aspie fucking shitty stinky moron even my 13,14 age of cousion brothers talk about kidnapping and rapping women i slayed many jbs in my school who were mid to low tier beckies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Awan, CFW432 and Ryan
Bahi I don't know about u but in my area they litterly kill
No body here get killed for sex you aspie fucking shitty stinky moron even my 13,14 age of cousion brothers talk about kidnapping and rapping women i slayed many jbs in my school who were mid to low tier beckies

There are no Beckies in Pakistan women there are all subhuman

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Ryan and Deleted member 14561
There are no Beckies in Pakistan women there are all subhuman
cope harder the 16 yrs old virgin girl i fucked probably fogs this entire forum i can dm pics if you say

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Ryan
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 14561
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 12669
WE NEED MORE THREADS WHERE WE ROAST NORMIESSS:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

@Ryan found ur salludon dick sucking insta
Wtfffff salludon fan instas
7E8E8A29 AD0F 4942 B8C2 2787E2B95442

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Ryan, thecel and 1 other person
These normies have no idea who they messing with. Being on PSL for 2 years have made my roasting game strong af
Lmfao I love you Salludon, never change

• Love it
Reactions: Salludon
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Post more of you doing this

I take it back saladman you are the based ethnic saint, i one day hope I ascend to Salludon Heaven inshallah!