I may get banned

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
I've just noticed how some of the mods have been treating me one in particular, and it was very similar to how it went before I got banned from lookism.

It's a shame because I was about to really my CollagenMaxxing Guide

Benefits of Collagen :

- Protect your vertebrae from herniation when training squats/deadlifts or even neck training
- Take 5-10 years of your skin by smoothing out wrinkles, acne scars and increasing skin hydration
- Retain muscle while intermittent fasting
- Long Chris Hemsworth tier eyelashes
- Thick Hair
- Protects your joints especially complex ones like your Rotator, so you can get your Steeve Reeves shoulders without injury

Then I was going to drop my StemCell Guide, for people who had pre-existing injuries

But if the mods keep dumping my threads. I'll leave it's starting to feel like communist china the way the mods are censoring content

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
who are you?

Why are you waiting to post it?

@notafed I'm new to lookist scene I've been browsing for some 4-5 months , for skin routines , but I thought it would be healthier to join and actually contribute something instead of being a lurker. This was my only other account which got banned in like 1 week lol

https://lookism.net/User-BeautifulBones-ShitSkin

@JimJones I'm waiting to see if this is a cesspool like lookism. My post belong to the celestial realm of genius that refine everyone who reads it. It's better I stop posting at all then to post something for unmotivated, ignorant racist people. Unless they're paying me lol

Mods are shills and nibba is CIA with his (((google))) bots

I've just noticed how some of the mods have been treating me one in particular, and it was very similar to how it went before I got banned from lookism.

It's a shame because I was about to really my CollagenMaxxing Guide

Benefits of Collagen :

- Protect your vertebrae from herniation when training squats/deadlifts or even neck training
- Take 5-10 years of your skin by smoothing out wrinkles, acne scars and increasing skin hydration
- Retain muscle while intermittent fasting
- Long Chris Hemsworth tier eyelashes
- Thick Hair
- Protects your joints especially complex ones like your Rotator, so you can get your Steeve Reeves shoulders without injury

Then I was going to drop my StemCell Guide, for people who had pre-existing injuries

But if the mods keep dumping my threads. I'll leave it's starting to feel like communist china the way the mods are censoring content
>Make a thread bragging about your dicksize
>Bragging is clearly against the rules
>Get warned for it
>Complain that you broke the rules and received a warning.

hmm....

@VST There are many people jelqing on this site trying to increase their size, and want to know what they could look forward too. It was strictly an empirical post, and I Started the post saying I'm not braggin, and it's just for curiousity.

But ok bro, I was bragging , and I wanted to let a bunch of random guys on the internet know I had a big dick lmaoo @ this low IQ

@VST There are many people jelqing on this site trying to increase their size, and want to know what they could look forward too. It was strictly an empirical post, and I Started the post saying I'm not braggin, and it's just for curiousity.

But ok bro, I was bragging , and I wanted to let a bunch of random guys on the internet know I had a big dick lmaoo @ this low IQ
Jelqing is a meme though

This should be the official rating chart

@future chadlite Yes this is accurate I posted it before. Revolutionary Lifestyle Design is very redpilled

I would change a few things , but I do think it's 90% accurate

@future chadlite Yes this is accurate I posted it before. Revolutionary Lifestyle Design is very redpilled

I would change a few things , but I do think it's 90% accurate
is it /10 ?

@future chadlite
@Nibba

It's not out of 10, and this is where I think he's partially bluepilled. If you want to know how girls see you take your rating and divide it by 2. The max you can get is 18, but there is probably 5-10 men out of 150 million men in america that would get a 18. A 16 on this chart pretty much means your a PSL 8

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
why do you hate me?

@future chadlite
@Nibba

It's not out of 10, and this is where I think he's partially bluepilled. If you want to know how girls see you take your rating and divide it by 2. The max you can get is 18, but there is probably 5-10 men out of 150 million men in america that would get a 18. A 16 on this chart pretty much means your a PSL 8
i'm like 10-11 in that chart, does that mean I'm a PSL 5, I've also been rated PSL 5 by a lot of guys so I think its accurate

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
@notafed We can be amicable

All I ask is,

1) You can speak however you want, just don't use the N word on my threads
2) Treat me and other members on here with respect, as if it was a face to face interaction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
@future chadlite
@Nibba

There should be a level between good looking and movie star/model. I think of fall there facially. With the current numbers I get rated 15/2= 7.5 psl which is a bit high

@Nibba You probably did rate yourself slightly higher. What's was your breakdown?

@Nibba You probably did rate yourself slightly higher. What's was your breakdown?
Nah I don't like the way I look most of the time, but most people seem to. I usually get rated quite highly here. But 2+2+2+2+2+1+2+2=15

@VST Jelqing was never a meme

NSFW
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/bathmate-before-and-after

I've never done it, because at my size it would do more harm than good, but if your at the lower end of the spectrum it's an indispensable looksmax
@Nibba A lot of people have a hard time being honest, but honesty with the candour is the best way for us all to ascend

1) You'd have average shoulders unless you have a >31.5 inch waist which is unlikely at your height, but don't worry you'll be broad once you get to 22.65 precisely
2) Your not muscular at your height until your 200-205
3) Are you really stylish ? 70% of men I see are average.

12-13
or a PSL 6-6.5
In this realm I can easily girls approaching you in a club

Last edited:
do u know good natty oils for the skin ?