i may get rejected by a prostitute

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
in her description it says she isn't one of those carousels that see that many men, she only sees one or two a day :lul:. She wants to provide GFE. So Ig that is why she is so "selective" I think her preferred method is phone calls, so I may call her tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, isis_Bleach and deadstock
How much is she

in her description it says she isn't one of those carousels that see that many men, she only sees one or two a day :lul:. She wants to provide GFE. So Ig that is why she is so "selective" I think her preferred method is phone calls, so I may call her tomorrow.
Pics? Price?

In my area the prozzies tend to type shit like "sorry no indians" and that's about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, oily703 and sickdawgie
are you at least decent lookijg? if so then u should be good

Pics? Price?

In my area the prozzies tend to type shit like "sorry no indians" and that's about it
Even whores won't fuck an Indian
Brootal

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry and isis_Bleach
Even whores won't fuck an Indian
Brootal
I mean the high end ones will.

But 60% of the mid tier ones won't touch curry.

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
Wow I love you
me too bro. ive known ever since u had the deniro pic u were gonna be a legend. cant believe ur khhv tbh i dont believe it.

• Love it
Reactions: sickdawgie
I genuinely, truly, from the bottom of my heart, don't know how somebody can wake up the next day after sleeping with a prostitute.

How dead inside must you be?
I would have insane regret sleeping with a Tinder slut, forget an actual harlot

How does the guilt not eat away at you fucking losers

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
me too bro. ive known ever since u had the deniro pic u were gonna be a legend. cant believe ur khhv tbh i dont believe it.
tbf I've kissed two girls at the club and held their hand lol. But yea no luck losing virginity so this

I genuinely, truly, from the bottom of my heart, don't know how somebody can wake up the next day after sleeping with a prostitute.

How dead inside must you be?
I would have insane regret sleeping with a Tinder slut, forget an actual harlot

How does the guilt not eat away at you fucking losers
I haven't done it yet and only out of guilt. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna call one tomorrow tho

tbf I've kissed two girls at the club and held their hand lol. But yea no luck losing virginity so this
Did you wake up the next day feeling guilty?

I haven't done it yet and only out of guilt. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna call one tomorrow tho
Please don't brother
How would the young you react if he knew the old you would be doing this

The second you cross that line, your entire life is over
You will forever be a loser, because a part of you will forever die. That part is your dignity

You will forever be the ultimate lowest in society, who slept with a prostitute

Please don't brother
How would the young you react if he knew the old you would be doing this

The second you cross that line, your entire life is over
You will forever be a loser, because a part of you will forever die. That part is your dignity

You will forever be the ultimate lowest in society, who slept with a prostitute
it's really that big of a deal? I mean isn't it sadder to be 20 and without experience? Shouldn't I just get some this way

it's really that big of a deal? I mean isn't it sadder to be 20 and without experience? Shouldn't I just get some this way
Noooo it's not

Read this thread man:

Then click this spoiler:
Would have picked that girl over Adriana Lima. To me subjectively she was a Terrastacy, one out of millions if not billions. Yet I did not sleep with her, because I'd be doing an injustice to my future wife. Don't engage in this behaviour. It deeply affects your soul, it's a massive action in the wrong direction. You have already normalized the idea because of retards like OP who can't shut the fuck up and stop posting such degenerate threads.
I don't want that to happen to someone like you. 20 is young man. Your future wife is right around the corner. Do the hard work, and find her.
The sex you will have with the girl you are in love with would be thousands of times better. Don't do this, I'm telling you.
Other people on this site don't care for you, some would also want to drag you down to their level, because they find satisfaction in knowing they aren't the only ones rotting. Truly, that's how despicable some people here are. I've met a few
Don't let anybody convince you otherwise. Do not sleep around, don't slay, don't fuck prostitutes

Find a girlfriend, and marry her.

• +1
Noooo it's not

Read this thread man:

Then click this spoiler:
Would have picked that girl over Adriana Lima. To me subjectively she was a Terrastacy, one out of millions if not billions. Yet I did not sleep with her, because I'd be doing an injustice to my future wife. Don't engage in this behaviour. It deeply affects your soul, it's a massive action in the wrong direction. You have already normalized the idea because of retards like OP who can't shut the fuck up and stop posting such degenerate threads.
I don't want that to happen to someone like you. 20 is young man. Your future wife is right around the corner. Do the hard work, and find her.
The sex you will have with the girl you are in love with would be thousands of times better. Don't do this, I'm telling you.
Other people on this site don't care for you, some would also want to drag you down to their level, because they find satisfaction in knowing they aren't the only ones rotting. Truly, that's how despicable some people here are. I've met a few
Don't let anybody convince you otherwise. Do not sleep around, don't slay, don't fuck prostitutes

Find a girlfriend, and marry her.
I will think on this thank you for detailed response.

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
  • +1