I miss long legs

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I've dated 5 chicks this year and had sex with only one of them. But there's one thing they have in common : fat ass with short, thick legs like this
Article 0 0D04771800000578 489 468x823

Facially all of them are average looking, but their legs really suck.

Back before 2017 I could still date girls who are by no means supermodels, but have at least normal, long slim legs.

It's a fucking sign that the dating scene is becoming worse and worse for average men. Even after some decent looksmaxing I could only attract girls with short elephant legs. I fucking miss the feeling of long legs wrapping around my waist during sex. That is a feeling that I'll probably not be able to experience again in a foreseeable time :feelsbadman:

Only chads are entitled to long slim legs now.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Fat ass - their one advantage

I once dated chubby leg woman with small ugly ass also, like worst of both worlds. She had a nice face though.... Always there is some balance I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
get yourself a cute asian

• +1
Thick legs are hot. Long legs are gross

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, IceCutter, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
I've dated 5 chicks this year and had sex with only one of them. But there's one thing they have in common : fat ass with short, thick legs like this
View attachment 8708

Back before 2017 I could still date girls who are by no means supermodels, but have at least normal, long slim legs.

It's a fucking sign that the dating scene is becoming worse and worse for average men. Even after some decent looksmaxing I could only attract girls with short elephant legs. I fucking miss the feeling of long legs wrapping around my waist during sex. That is a feeling that I'll probably not be able to experience again in a foreseeable time :feelsbadman:

Tinder / bumble destroyed it totally .
View attachment 8708

Also sorry for being brutally honest . But you didn’t date 5 girls . You went on a date with 5 girls and “ dated” only 1. Unless you get her pussy , at least in my opinion, you don’t date her .

• +1
Big ol cope
Both is hot as long as they are laying down.
Once the long leg having girl stands up and heightmogs me my dick will go limp.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Tinder / bumble destroyed it totally .

Also sorry for being brutally honest . But you didn’t date 5 girls . You went on a date with 5 girls and “ dated” only 1. Unless you get her pussy , at least in my opinion, you don’t date her .
True :blackpill::feelsbadman:

Both is hot as long as they are laying down.
Once the long leg having girl stands up and heightmogs me my dick will go limp.
Short girls can have long legs. Also if ur a manlet ur life is cope so my comment still stands

Short girls can have long legs. Also if ur a manlet ur life is cope so my comment still stands
u long legged swimmuh grifat now ogre . Listen to me, ogre. HEY CUTIE:feelshmm:

u long legged swimmuh grifat now ogre . Listen to me, ogre. HEY CUTIE:feelshmm:
Yes I have aesthetic legs not manlet features ? brogre. HELLO ?