Reactions: SavageAstronaut, ihearvoices, N1666 and 9 others
Rip

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and iwannabebreathtakin
RIP bro, I cant imagine losing my cat.

They're beautiful creatures

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Kaari and iwannabebreathtakin
No offense but cats don’t “understand” you or anyone for that matter. They’re animals who only know food, reproduction, sleep and repeat. They don’t “love”. Not to be mean, but it deserved what happened to it.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Kaari
No offense but cats don’t “understand” you or anyone for that matter. They’re animals who only know food, reproduction, sleep and repeat. They don’t “love”. Not to be mean, but it deserved what happened to it.
Still better than humans

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut and Kaari
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari
Also they’re far more intelligent than what you’re saying but its jst common and closeminded „theyre jst animals“ talk

• +1
No they’re not. Humans can build, love, and do great things. Cats just shit and eat. Sorry buddy! Better luck next time ;)
Humans do everything to hurt eachother hate on eachother for no reason and create wars and destruction they can’t truely love either going with ur logic🥰

• +1
Also they’re far more intelligent than what you’re saying but its jst common and closeminded „theyre jst animals“ talk
Doesn’t matter how intelligent they are, they, like all animals, are just animals. No emotional intellect. It’s why people can have a dog they love and they think it loves them back and one day the dog randomly attacks the owner and rips its face off.

Animals are beasts. Humans rule over animals.

• +1
Reactions: SaintSchizzo and Kaari
No they’re not. Humans can build, love, and do great things. Cats just shit and eat. Sorry buddy! Better luck next time ;)
The greatest things humans have done was worship cats in ancient Egypt ❤️

• +1
Humans do everything to hurt eachother hate on eachother for no reason and create wars and destruction they can’t truely love either going with ur logic🥰
Way to generalize a whole species there buddy. Cats, as a whole, are all the same. No difference. Humans can vary — you have Hitler and you have mother Teresa.

• +1
Doesn’t matter how intelligent they are, they, like all animals, are just animals. No emotional intellect. It’s why people can have a dog they love and they think it loves them back and one day the dog randomly attacks the owner and rips its face off.

Animals are beasts. Humans rule over animals.
well humans have morals while animals don’t yet they still choose to kill rape and hurt eachother

• +1
The greatest things humans have done was worship cats in ancient Egypt ❤️
Nah the best things humans did was gut a cat alive and record it screaming (aka my uncle) he did a good job!

• +1
ngl, my cat is about to get an operation and I'm worried she'll die

I guess I'm getting soft

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari and iwannabebreathtakin
Way to generalize a whole species there buddy. Cats, as a whole, are all the same. No difference. Humans can vary — you have Hitler and you have mother Teresa.
Mother teresa is a horrible example I wonder where 70% of the donations actually went😍

• +1
Why did you eat your cat you filthy Haitian cannibal.

Trump was right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, Kaari, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
well humans have morals while animals don’t yet they still choose to kill rape and hurt eachother
Then why don’t you do animals a favor and go hang yourself and rid the earth of another evil human? Cool stuff buddy! See you in the next life!

• +1
Then why don’t you do animals a favor and go hang yourself and rid the earth of another evil human? Cool stuff buddy! See you in the next life!
Hit a nerve there sorry

• +1
You would do a favour to animals AND humans by hanging yourself :p

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You would do a favour to animals AND humans by hanging yourself :p
No, because I love my species. You’re the one who loves cats. So kill yourself and give your body to them for dinner cuck 🫡
Then I’ll enter your home and throat fuck your sister and mom to comfort them after your death don’t worry it’s okay

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
No, because I love my species. You’re the one who loves cats. So kill yourself and give your body to them for dinner cuck 🫡
Then I’ll enter your home and throat fuck your sister and mom to comfort them after your death don’t worry it’s okay
Pookie is everything okay at home do you have some trauma regarding cats do you need help im so worried

Pookie is everything okay at home do you have some trauma regarding cats do you need help im so worried
Im perfect! I’m just Glad your cat died and hope it suffered.

• WTF
Reactions: enriquecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices and iwannabebreathtakin
Im so scared of when my cat dies, i hope i go first:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i have already lost close family im not some naive human butnot my cat brooo
Fr It was horrible Its been 2 months and it still hurts

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and try2beme
How so? I don’t have a cat cuck. You gotta start knowing what projection means before you say it.
But hating on some random dead cat I mean you must have sm self hate that you need to spread it anywhere or it will eat you from the inside

humans dont have morals either u idiot they are made up. we protect what looks good, especially in our own species, just like them. killing a cat makes u a psycho but crushing a cockroach makes you a hero and no one ever doubted this logic

• +1
Reactions: SaintSchizzo
But hating on some random dead cat I mean you must have sm self hate that you need to spread it anywhere or it will eat you from the inside
Of course I hate myself. Doesn’t mean I can’t hate cats too.

humans dont have morals either u idiot they are made up. we protect what looks good, especially in our own species, just like them. killing a cat makes u a psycho but crushing a cockroach makes you a hero and no one ever doubted this logic
Ig so