i miss my ex who ruined my life

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
even though i fucking hate her https://looksmax.org/threads/i-hack...onths-also-got-her-fired-from-her-job.419277/

i kinda miss what i had with her tbh. got her from a virgin so she was pair bonded hard. 2 years. lived with her. spent every day together for like a year. talking from the second we woke up to the second we went to sleep. having insane sex where we were so bonded that we would literally have orgasms at the exact same time, all the time, it was insane. i think thats one of the main reasons why she still messages me and calls me for the last year. even tho i literally blocked her off everything and havent said a word to her since. all the memories we made just down the drain. literally were best friends. could talk forever about anything and all day every day we was laughing in histerics till we couldnt breathe and shit. her fucking me before work every day, make me packed lunch for work, have a bath ready for me to get in when i got home from work. having baths together. could literally have her pussy whenever i wanted it and do whatever i wanted to her and get nudes whenever i wanted. she was literally attached like a leech to me. if i didnt reply for 30 mins she'd be ringing 100 times or texting my mom to ask if im ok or think im cheating on her. probably too attached but its better that than a girl not care about you. she even fell out with her mom for like a year and didnt see her for a year cos her mom thought i was a bad influence on her and hated that i was actually making her happy and she was jealous cos she was a short haired ugly alpha female and didnt like seeing teen love.

tbh i dont see myself ever getting something like that level of deep connection in every way again.

like how thin the chances of a girl actually accepting me. then how thin the chances are that we are gonna be able to talk all the time about anything. then how thin the chances that she will treat me like a king. then the chances of having insane sex, her being the perfect petite size for my dick to make her cum every single time and cum at the same time. then how thin the chances we will laugh all the time together. just gonna be impossible tbh.

but at least if gives me hope that i can have it again. i feel bad for guys who havent had sex. let alone experienced an LTR like that. how do u guys even cope?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, karbo, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
nigga rewrote the entire bible:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Moggee, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Height is indeed cope. Manlet supremacy. Btw what's your dick LxW?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14543
Also :

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69
even though i fucking hate her https://looksmax.org/threads/i-hack...onths-also-got-her-fired-from-her-job.419277/

i kinda miss what i had with her tbh. got her from a virgin so she was pair bonded hard. 2 years. lived with her. spent every day together for like a year. talking from the second we woke up to the second we went to sleep. having insane sex where we were so bonded that we would literally have orgasms at the exact same time, all the time, it was insane. i think thats one of the main reasons why she still messages me and calls me for the last year. even tho i literally blocked her off everything and havent said a word to her since. all the memories we made just down the drain. literally were best friends. could talk forever about anything and all day every day we was laughing in histerics till we couldnt breathe and shit. her fucking me before work every day, make me packed lunch for work, have a bath ready for me to get in when i got home from work. having baths together. could literally have her pussy whenever i wanted it and do whatever i wanted to her and get nudes whenever i wanted. she was literally attached like a leech to me. if i didnt reply for 30 mins she'd be ringing 100 times or texting my mom to ask if im ok or think im cheating on her. probably too attached but its better that than a girl not care about you. she even fell out with her mom for like a year and didnt see her for a year cos her mom thought i was a bad influence on her and hated that i was actually making her happy and she was jealous cos she was a short haired ugly alpha female and didnt like seeing teen love.

tbh i dont see myself ever getting something like that level of deep connection in every way again.

like how thin the chances of a girl actually accepting me. then how thin the chances are that we are gonna be able to talk all the time about anything. then how thin the chances that she will treat me like a king. then the chances of having insane sex, her being the perfect petite size for my dick to make her cum every single time and cum at the same time. then how thin the chances we will laugh all the time together. just gonna be impossible tbh.

but at least if gives me hope that i can have it again. i feel bad for guys who havent had sex. let alone experienced an LTR like that. how do u guys even cope?
sounds like my first real LTR that I had between age 18-19, also lasted 1,5 years.

I'm 26 now and have never experienced something similar again :Comfy: and can't imagine find a girl that will be the same as her
sweet memories of better times are all I have now

that's the ex that cheated on you, right?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Baldingman1998
I'm 26 now and have never experienced something similar again :Comfy: and can't imagine find a girl that will be the same as her

damn that sucks. do you think we ever will experience it again?

and yeah thats the one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
if you were 6'2 you would've ruined her life

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Deleted member 14543

and yeah thats the one
Doubt it. I would have to find an undamaged girl, which already is highly unlikely at my age and furthermore I doubt i could even live a bluepilled love again after getting cheated on.

So even if i found a girl like that i couln‘t fully commit like i did at the time

Kind of sad, but that‘s life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14543
I miss Tina too, my precious baby :pepefrown:
Crystal Meth

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Your dick wasn't the problem so I guess she cheated cuz height?
yeah probably that and the fact i worshipped her. when i switched it up and started cheating on her and stopped worshipping. she became my bitch.

and tbh now i look back. i was soft as fuck. she didnt liek full blown cheat. just speak to guys on instagram who would dm her sometimes or in the 1-2 days that we broke up but i was so autistic it angered me to near suicide. i was the one properly cheating tbh. like actually gonig and fucking other girls and then blame it on her for saying a few words on instagram dms to a boy :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Baldingman1998, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Doubt it. I would have to find an undamaged girl, which already is highly unlikely at my age and furthermore I doubt i could even live a bluepilled love again after getting cheated on.

So even if i found a girl like that i couln‘t fully commit like i did at the time

i think i will find it hard to be in a relationship at all with a girl after finally understanding exactly how they think and shit..

at least we got the experience unlike most guys in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7098
Your dick wasn't the problem so I guess she cheated cuz height?
Cope, i have 6.7 x 5.2, girls only want 7 x 5.5 or higher its over for dicklets like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, fogdart, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and .👽.
thin like your dick

just kidding

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14543

and yeah thats the one
yes we will darling, im here waiting for you. forgive me please, im just a human being, i love you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
im using your instagram method, its working, thanks.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and .👽.

at least you experienced that. Lucky bastard :cautious:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Eduardo DOV
also this was the first girl I ever DMd:cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

And then one day she saw a tall chad and Left you in pursuit of him

Iconic ngl

sounds like my first real LTR that I had between age 18-19, also lasted 1,5 years.

Broke : having good memories and Being sad cause you Got no more

Woke : living in Balkan mountains having a hard life and having 0 clue what a good life feels Like

• JFL

That shit feeling when you realize most women today are a damaged good and we should have never abandoned marriage

You fucking cucks ruined everything @Wallenberg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Wallenberg
who is at fault

And then one day she saw a tall chad and Left you in pursuit of him

Iconic ngl
i cheated on her, left her, got her fired from her job, then LTR'd a 2x hotter, younger girl a month later

• +1
i cheated on her, left her, got her fired from her job, then LTR'd a 2x hotter, younger girl a month later
ngl you are a fucking nigger for doing that you absoulte shithead we blame women here for being evil but then you copy their shit behaviour smh no honour

lifefuel for manlets tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member, Just4Beast and 1 other person