Reactions: ALP, noodlelover and ifyouwannabemylover
its only two things that i love and it dont start wit bitches

Gib me money

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Pumanator
buy floki

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
If you teach yourself computer programming and web development, you can get a high paying job and make money while working from home.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 7725 and Amexmaxx
If you teach yourself computer programming and web development, you can get a high paying job and make money while working from home.
How high paying?

How high paying?
Like around 25-30$/h for entry level, depending on where you live, if you reach a high enough level of skill.

The most effective way to learn programming isn't by watching tutorials on youtube, but by reading books on the topic and working on projects to apply your skills to real situations and memorize and what you learn. Then, at a job interview, you'll be given a test to see if you are worthy, and if you succeed, they will believe that you can do the job.

Programming also allows you to work on your own projects and build computer programs that you can then sell for big profits.

But the learning curve is long so you have to commit to it for a long time to succeed. It's best to also go to college, but the benefit of teaching yourself first is that when you do go to college, it will be much easier to pass the classes because you'll already be way ahead of everyone else, and the degree will give you better access to higher paying jobs. But if you want to skip college, you can also just start working at a lower paying job, build your skills and work experience and then get the job that you want that pays really well.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 7509, Adamant and 1 other person
If extrovert go in sales
If introvert go in CS

Send me ur paypal and ill give u some money

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse