i need to more physically imposing asap so boomers dont try to get in the way of my scooter while riding

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
"you shouldnt be on the siddewalk" literally on a one street. tries to block my scooter on the sidewalk and gets in my way and yells something at me so i dropped my scooter said what the fuck did you say? and got in his face

legit pussied out when i stepped up to him shortly after barking like a lil chihuahua idek what he was saying it was nonsense while i was yelling its a one way straight you old ass weirdo, what are u gonna do etc, i said you better get out of my face and he backed up and said "ill take you out next time" :lul: what a nerd. i was like at least 2-3 inches taller. oldcel manlets thinking they can fuck with me. im a mentally ill schitzo and i hold a shitton of hatred for humans stored deeply in my heart, hes lucky. i wouldve gone psycho on him. but still if i was wider and bigger frame he wouldve definitely not tried to fuck with me i think. i need to lift asap. @Octillionaire @DarkLooks @RabidRosaries

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, SchizoAutism, 2d v2 and 10 others
Cardio maxing beats gym
B6B706E3 1DFA 4075 BBA0 1054169F94A7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
is this sarcasm? i cant tell. he looks decent but i need to be even more imposing than that
I think he has a point lean is life. Chasing muscle can lead to overeatinh

is this sarcasm? i cant tell. he looks decent but i need to be even more imposing than that
Did you look at my neck?? I had same problems as yours. Now no One says shit to me, they give One stare and realize

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 15827
I think he has a point lean is life. Chasing muscle can lead to overeatinh
i cant overeat i cant even get above 135 lbs even if i try my best, i need to literally stuff the fuck out of my stomch in order to get fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Did you look at my neck?? I had same problems as yours. Now no One says shit to me, they give One stare and realize
my neck could imrpove but it is weird because i was in a chin tuck and also flexing my neck, i think that boomer just has big balls

Yeah you shouldn't be on the sidewalk

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Bro oldcel manlets dont give a fuck even if you’re mr. olympia, they’re just that low Iq schizos:lul: was walking with my gf on pavement and this random oldcel goes “you’re lucky you’re with a lady otherwise I’d push u off the pavement”
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, GalacticHero, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
theyre just high test low inhib
Bro oldcel manlets dont give a fuck even if you’re mr. olympia, they’re just that low Iq schizos:lul: was walking with my gf on pavement and this random oldcel goes “you’re lucky you’re with a lady otherwise I’d push u off the pavement”

theyre just high test low inhib
Nah they all say it in joking tone, not agressive or anything…but it’s still cagefuel:lul: like random granpas appearing out of nowhere demanding attention

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, the BULL and Deleted member 19157
What's ur bizygo width it looks massive

Hard to be imposing when you are on a scooter, back in my day only kids used these, if you were older than 12, people would laugh at you...Also, you shouldn't be on the sidewalk...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, n0rthface and 1 other person
AA0E9C0E CDEC 4CFB B7DA 673F1CC7062A

what my nrck lpoks like while riding scooter up to gymcell oldcel cryijg for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Hard to be imposing when you are on a scooter, back in my day only kids used these, if you were older than 12, people would laugh at you...Also, you shouldn't be on the sidewalk...
its eletric scooter
Yeah you shouldn't be on the sidewalk
its legit a 1 way street mfer im not taking a completely separate route theres so much space to walk out of the way

its eletric scooter

its legit a 1 way street mfer im not taking a completely separate route theres so much space to walk out of the way
You should be on the street with the cars

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
"you shouldnt be on the siddewalk" literally on a one street. tries to block my scooter on the sidewalk and gets in my way and yells something at me so i dropped my scooter said what the fuck did you say? and got in his face

legit pussied out when i stepped up to him shortly after barking like a lil chihuahua idek what he was saying it was nonsense while i was yelling its a one way straight you old ass weirdo, what are u gonna do etc, i said you better get out of my face and he backed up and said "ill take you out next time" :lul: what a nerd. i was like at least 2-3 inches taller. oldcel manlets thinking they can fuck with me. im a mentally ill schitzo and i hold a shitton of hatred for humans stored deeply in my heart, hes lucky. i wouldve gone psycho on him. but still if i was wider and bigger frame he wouldve definitely not tried to fuck with me i think. i need to lift asap. @Octillionaire @DarkLooks @RabidRosaries
he can sense by your body language and demeanor that you're a pussy.

anybody who says shit like: "im a mentally ill schitzo and i hold a shitton of hatred for humans stored deeply in my heart, hes lucky. i wouldve gone psycho on him" is trying to psych himself up into being something he's not. You're a bitch and he knows it.

its eletric scooter
This type:
Best-Electric-Scooter-For-Teenager.jpg

Or this type:
e01_color_001_2022_004_blog.jpg

It's pretty weird how the English language doesn't have separate words for these vehicles, in Romanian there are separate words.
Anyway, if you are grown-up you shouldn't use the first type, I cringe whenever I see adults on those things...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
he can sense by your body language and demeanor that you're a pussy.

anybody who says shit like: "im a mentally ill schitzo and i hold a shitton of hatred for humans stored deeply in my heart, hes lucky. i wouldve gone psycho on him" is trying to psych himself up into being something he's not. You're a bitch and he knows it.
thats why he backed off like a pussy when i told him to back up.

my body demeanor wtf :lul: i stand like a man.not true at all. i have more aura than you will ever have bichass.

also obviously that was kind of a joke but theres truth to it, i have anger issues and ive been quick to hit people in the past. keep coping

Last edited:
This type:
Best-Electric-Scooter-For-Teenager.jpg

Or this type:
e01_color_001_2022_004_blog.jpg

It's pretty weird how the English language doesn't have separate words for these vehicles, in Romanian there are separate words.
Anyway, if you are grown-up you shouldn't use the first type, I cringe whenever I see adults on those things...
electric ones that you rent around the city, everybody uses them, its nt son.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, Deleted member 16369, Sigmamale and 1 other person
electric ones that you rent around the city, everybody uses them, its nt son.
Back in my days it wasn't!!!!!
Only kids had these. If you were a teen and still used one, other teens would point their fingers at you and laugh, your reputation was basically ruined. If you were an adult it was even worse, people would think you basically went insane.
I don't know how these kid toys became accepted, it seems the whole world is crazy now.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19157
Back in my days it wasn't!!!!!
Only kids had these. If you were a teen and still used one, other teens would point their fingers at you and laugh, your reputation was basically ruined. If you were an adult it was even worse, people would think you basically went insane.
I don't know how these kid toys became accepted, it seems the whole world is crazy now.
its a fast easy way to get around the city

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard and Gonthar
I only wear bike on the road cuz I’m not pussy that rides on sidewalk

Real ass nigga give a fuck bout a bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I only wear bike on the road cuz I’m not pussy that rides on sidewalk

Real ass nigga give a fuck bout a bitch
you should ride your bike in a 1 way street going the opposite way

thats why he backed off like a pussy when i told him to back up.

my body demeanor wtf :lul: i stand like a man.not true at all. i have more aura than you will ever have bichass.

also obviously that was kind of a joke but theres truth to it, i have anger issues and ive been quick to hit people in the past. keep coping
female rage, you're feminine bro, it's OK. I know plenty of angry females and how they act, it's just like how you're acting.

female rage, you're feminine bro, it's OK. I know plenty of angry females and how they act, it's just like how you're acting.
just putting you in place with reality incel

females have told me i give off vibes to not mess with me, im striking, peple respect me, keep coping. that manlet was intimidated by my confidence and scurried off

U ride a scoother lol

jfl at this random oldcel schizo attack

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
An old man tried to fight me too knowing full well I could one shot him. I really don’t understand. Has to be some insurance scam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, wollet2 and Deleted member 9801
U ride a scoother lol
everyone does here ngger, theyre available all aroud the city to rent and its easy and quick. i see people on the everywhere i go. a lot of black people use them

everyone does here ngger, theyre available all aroud the city to rent and its easy and quick. i see people on the everywhere i go. a lot of black people use them
Which country

ye when I was 16 I would ride through the sidewalk on a scooter (no motor obviously). Some oldcel saw me from like 20 ft away and froze like a fucking clown right in front of me, as I needed to speed up to cross the light. He got mad at me for almost hitting him.

• +1

low iq shit tales from the basement. Picks fights with boomers :lul: Let you punch him and he breaks hes hip now your in prison for 8-10 years for attacking a senior citizen.

• Hmm...
low iq shit tales from the basement. Picks fights with boomers :lul: Let you punch him and he breaks hes hip now your in prison for 8-10 years for attacking a senior citizen.
dnrd a single word

also i didnt pick a fight with him he literally tried to make me run him over and then yelled at me

fuck that guy jfl, everybody rides on the sidewalk sometimes. theres 1 way streets everywhere . he wasnt some old feeble man

how people are justifying that 46 year old cucks behavior is beyond me

tries to literally make me hit him so he can call the cops or get me in trouble and im the bad guy for getting mad

just putting you in place with reality incel

females have told me i give off vibes to not mess with me, im striking, peple respect me, keep coping. that manlet was intimidated by my confidence and scurried off
k buddy.

• JFL
wtf is ur problem in the first place bastard, this boomer was an asshole. he wasnt some old man too he was fit, but old. sure i shouldnt be riding on the side walk but there was plenty of space and i stayed to the very side. hes a cunt

wtf is ur problem in the first place bastard, this boomer was an asshole. he wasnt some old man too he was fit, but old. sure i shouldnt be riding on the side walk but there was plenty of space and i stayed to the very side. hes a cunt
he saw somebody he could bitch and he did. never happened to me and I ride my bike on it with no space.

• Ugh..
he saw somebody he could bitch and he did. never happened to me and I ride my bike on it with no space.
ur retarded fggt, get the fuck out of my thread weird gaslighting cringeboy cornball

people are justifying that 46 year old cucks behavior is beyond me
Nobody take yelling oldcel seriously (expect women)
Everybody treat them like kids you either ignore them or have fun yelling back and forth with them

• JFL
Everybody treat them like kids you either ignore them or have fun yelling back and forth with them
thats fine if he just yelled but he legit tried to make me hit him

you should have just full throttle careened towards him and rammed into him jackass style ending with you both coliding and flopping ragdoll style

• JFL
dude angry oldcels are hilarious, I will just say random weird things to angry oldcels especially the angry fat ladies. Ill just say something like "go to the bathroom and pluck your dingleberries" or ill just reptile gaze at them while they talk and act like I am just an insentient animal observing a peanut gallery sideshow

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back