I neee my Collagen back

O

one job away

Kraken
So I've been going through my old pics and one year of depression ruined my skin. I'm not sure what I exactly need but I look like I aged 10 years in 1. My skin isn't tight, its saggy, I have wrinkles, the color got worse.

Can I get it back and how?

Yall nibbas got me there so get me tf out

You spent many days here you probably know the main ways for collagen maxing: gym,good sleep, less stress ( you may need some medications for these 2), sunscreen, healthy food (healthy fats are good for dry wrinkly skin), retinoids, red light led mask, derma roller, massages for bloodflow, and supplements ( omega 3, vitamines, collagen, nad+...)...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Yerico7, one job away and 2 others
and if it's really that serious, theres tretinoine, not my favorite but it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Yerico7 and one job away
So I've been going through my old pics and one year of depression ruined my skin. I'm not sure what I exactly need but I look like I aged 10 years in 1. My skin isn't tight, its saggy, I have wrinkles, the color got worse.

Can I get it back and how?

Yall nibbas got me there so get me tf out
How did we get u there did u roid

• +1
Reactions: one job away
How did we get u there did u roid
I meant you guys got me into the depression/bdd. Or rather the blackpill. Cruel irony that the search for beauty made me look much worse.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 11370 and AlexAP
I meant you guys got me into the depression/bdd. Or rather the blackpill. Cruel irony that the search for beauty made me look much worse.
Everyone got bdd here if they are of high ranking

You spent many days here you probably know the main ways for collagen maxing: gym,good sleep, less stress ( you may need some medications for these 2), sunscreen, healthy food (healthy fats are good for dry wrinkly skin), retinoids, red light led mask, derma roller, massages for bloodflow, and supplements ( omega 3, vitamines, collagen, nad+...)...
Is excerise boosting collagen?

Is excerise boosting collagen?
exercise is good for releasing stress hormones (cortisol) and for optimal hormones balance in general, plus it makes you sleep better so yes it does

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and one job away
Laser treatments, botox, prp, microneedling, retin A

Laser treatments, botox, prp, microneedling, retin A
do you have any experience with prp?

im interested in that

25 yo need to youthmaxx

do you have any experience with prp?

im interested in that

25 yo need to youthmaxx
Not yet, but its on my list to do in the next weeks.
I really trust this doctors opinions. He is a fan of prp/prf and says under eye filler is to risky and will mostly not give good results. He does not perform any under eye filler treatments anymore.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
I really trust this doctors opinions. He is a fan of prp/prf and says under eye filler is to risky and will mostly not give good results. He does not perform any under eye filler treatments anymore.

lifefuel for holloweyecels like me

i never liked the idea of injecting filler

Or you just realized how ugly you actually are

• So Sad
Reactions: one job away

are you getting the under eye prf?

I think injecting stem cells into face could be legit too