I never in my life have talked or spend time with a fellow minority sikh girl, i am fainting from anger

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
I grew up in Bengaluru rapist slum neighborhood for the majority of my life, no sikh person of my age expect some few married old family
When I go out in big places, I see sikh couple, and checkout what kind of guy thay date, the sikh guy they are dating is most of the time have the zayn malik, long horse narrow face and long nose phenotype while the girls is average/below average gypsy looking with brachy phenotype
Not only I didn't get to spend time with them in my life but also seeing them dating sikh guys way more smv then them makes me insecure that i don't even exist in their world and prolly disgust them

I am suicidal and hate my parents to death that they have lead to such position where I don't have access to my people and community, and didn't the required health childhood growth needed
I also hate pajeets for ruining any place where sikhs lives or worship like Punjab and gurudwara filled with pajeers hindus
And sikhs leaving pajeet country, making it way way difficult to meet fellow sikh girls
Today as I was out, I almost passed out from frustation and anger seeing sikh girls but getting to talk to them

But they want me to fail, I would never stop struggling till I each my desire life and mog the fuck out them

Last edited:
Kill me bcoz I wont do it myself

I wanna die for khalistan, where only sikh men and women live

Move to Canada. It's basically Khalistan at this point.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Move to Canada. It's basically Khalistan at this point.
As if I have money

Canada is more of a delhi bengaluru uttar pradesh then khalistan,
Dhindus are still everywhere in Canada, even though there are so many sikhs relatively, but only is brampton and surrey bc only

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
at least, you mogs,
japnes/chinese/ ganges indian.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and justinzayn
As if I have money

Canada is more of a delhi bengaluru uttar pradesh then khalistan,
Dhindus are still everywhere in Canada, even though there are so many sikhs relatively, but only is brampton and surrey bc only
You don't need money. None of the students have any

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Pakicel, extremchange628181 and justinzayn
You don't need money. None of the students have any
Those students prolly shekelmog @justinzayn hard. To move from curryland to canada, prolly costs as much as a decent house for him.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn