I never knew this would be my life

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
As a kid, I’ve always thought I would grow up like the other guys, have gfs, getting the hs & college experience, etc…

Reality is that I ended up as a permarotter virgin and I’m already 23. Life is indeed full of surprises, and I can’t believe what’s happening to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, aleksander, slavicpsycho and 12 others
@Seth Walsh , what’s funny ??

Will you change that tho?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and PlayersGetPlayed
Can’t change. My stats are way too bad for me to do anything and it’s way too late
It's never too late (unless you are 30 yo)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Nick.Harte
lil bro most of your posts are about you being khhv, do something about that then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Nick.Harte
lil bro most of your posts are about you being khhv, do something about that then
It’s not only about being a khhv but it’s about being a loser in life. Short ugly man that nobody wants to associate with.
I’ve missed out on my youth and I have only one life

When I was younger, I always thought I was special, meant to be more than average

Turns out I was right, I am special just not in a good way

Swallowing that pill wasn't easy tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Zenis, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
similar here.

i always looked at the 'older guys', saw them having girlfriends, nice social-lives, going out, etc. and thought I would be like that too in the future.

turns out it never began.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zenis, Nick.Harte, BoredPrince and 1 other person
is he in the room with us ?
I don’t know what you’re talking about bro. One of us needs to take schizo meds.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
similar here.

i always looked at the 'older guys', saw them having girlfriends, nice social-lives, going out, etc. and thought I would be like that too in the future.

turns out it never began.
Bro atleast your not ugly

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Nick.Harte
Well well well

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Nick.Harte
At least you aren’t that ugly, but it still sucks to have missed out on your youth.
not being ugly but ~average-looking and only at a later age has done nothing for me honestly.

it's like you say: I should've been average-looking like I am now, but in my youth. Only getting there at age 21 is brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
not being ugly but ~average-looking and only at a later age has done nothing for me honestly.

it's like you say: I should've been average-looking like I am now in my youth. Only getting there at age 21 is brutal.
This is why the blackpill is the most brutal pill. None of the other pills in the manosphere talk about the Agepill.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This is why the blackpill is the most brutal pill. None of the other pills in the manosphere talk about the Agepill.
It's honestly insane that my life turned out like this honestly.
I have no handicaps, I am physically strong, no mental problems. I grew up extroverted and NT.

I had wide social circles in my early childhood. (up to ~14yo). Then everything went to shit in puberty.
This for me was when I broke, especially the romantic/social rejection got to me and made me socially isolate and play vidya instead.

And then it was over basically.

• +1
his for me was when I broke, especially the romantic/social rejection got to me and made me socially isolate and play vidya instead.
Same but rotting on org instead

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston