I now have negative status in school because I called teacher and bus driver the word nigger and other names.

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
I had an episode at school I was listening to something in my headphones I got really mad and insane rage and horniess went insane I started thinking about how lonely I am , non nt and more.

I started by pushing someone to go faster In the bus as a bus takes us to a football hall to do Pe sport.

Then I started hitting my head to the window and then the bus driver made a remark I started calling him bad names. Then my classmate came to calm me down I strangled him and called him a shitskin even though I’m not racist then the trainer came I called him a nigger and insulted him. People were surprised and the girls were scared and they went further down the bus. I also started tweaking in the bus and showed the middle finger to a woman driving a car

I got back to school. Pe teacher , Principal and school guardian came to stop me I went past them and ran home so they don’t catch up to me.

Idk what should I do but tommorow I’m probably gonna do the same

I couldn’t record so yeah idc if you call tales but now my parents have to go to school and talk

A few tags

@chudlite @imthesupremecel @The Homelander @alurmo @Darkeningstar @nathan @NoReedemingFeature @Alt Number 3 @omnilegent@cavy @try2brme @Outerz14 @PlayersGetPlayed

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, GabachoCopium, piec and 36 others
@PROMETHEUS

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, imthesupremecel and PROMETHEUS
I don’t know what to do with myself anymore

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, Suns9999, PlayersGetPlayed and 8 others
School is clearly not the right environment for you

I’d be surprised if this isn’t the conclusion they come to when your parents visit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, Suns9999, MA_ascender and 9 others
Go apologize to that ethnic dude you strangled and the people you insulted. Start making your amends and say you’ve been struggling with anger issues or something.

It’s GG when it comes to the girls. No girl is going to want to be seen with you after that shit tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, moreplatesmoreweigh, GabachoCopium and 16 others
Come to Jesus man
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, j05, sportsmogger and 4 others
Come to Jesus man
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
I am Christian and I pray daily for forgiveness

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ngannou
Go apologize to that ethnic dude you strangled and the people you insulted. Start making your amends and say you’ve been struggling with anger issues or something.

It’s GG when it comes to the girls. No girl is going to want to be seen with you after that shit tbh.
I will strangle a girl tomorrow

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Suns9999, sportsmogger and 3 others
Sorry to say, but it is over. Complete social suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ElTruecel, Suns9999 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, N1666 and Sub5kang
another gigellchad classic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, ElTruecel, Clqs and 3 others
Boarding school asap

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and gigell
High T trait.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sub5kang and gigell
I would say its your parents fault but this could just be the long term psychological effect of using looksmax.org

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, perpetuallytired, sportsmogger and 9 others
I had an episode at school I was listening to something in my headphones I got really mad and insane rage and horniess went insane I started thinking about how lonely I am , non nt and more.

I started by pushing someone to go faster In the bus as a bus takes us to a football hall to do Pe sport.

Then I started hitting my head to the window and then the bus driver made a remark I started calling him bad names. Then my classmate came to calm me down I strangled him and called him a shitskin even though I’m not racist then the trainer came I called him a nigger and insulted him. People were surprised and the girls were scared and they went further down the bus. I also started tweaking in the bus and showed the middle finger to a woman driving a car

I got back to school. Pe teacher , Principal and school guardian came to stop me I went past them and ran home so they don’t catch up to me.

Idk what should I do but tommorow I’m probably gonna do the same

I couldn’t record so yeah idc if you call tales but now my parents have to go to school and talk

A few tags

@chudlite @imthesupremecel @The Homelander @alurmo @Darkeningstar @nathan @NoReedemingFeature @Alt Number 3 @omnilegent@cavy @try2brme @Outerz14 @PlayersGetPlayed
you good nigga? youve had alot of these episodes recently

• +1
Reactions: greywind, gigell and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
Im getting more insane every day
my 1 irl friend already started to notice it and soon the rest of the school will

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger, greywind and gigell
Im getting more insane every day
my 1 irl friend already started to notice it and soon the rest of the school will
You think you will do the same as me ?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
damm, are you an abused dog and do you have friends?
Barely any friends or that I consider them friends

Abused dog because 9-14 years old I was bullied

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
You think you will do the same as me ?
probably
I already had an episode once where I started throwing other students things on the ground and called them nigger and other racist insults
I also threatened a few of them but honestly I already have the "weird guy" halo so for them its just me being myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and gigell
Barely any friends or that I consider them friends

Abused dog because 9-14 years old I was bullied
brutal, being non nt sucks not much you can really do except not talk at all to avoid saying some non nt ass shit. i can relate as an aspie

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Blud lost his mind ☠️

56fe9d43 021c 4115 bcf2 5534f8e5dc2b

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Ryldoo IS COPING, ryanlovestolooksmax and 1 other person
brutal, being non nt sucks not much you can really do except not talk at all to avoid saying some non nt ass shit. i can relate as an aspie
I cant stop being non quiet it’s hard for me

I cant stop being quiet it’s hard for me
brutal, almost no recovery from a episode like that, try and get through school in 1 piece and dont worry abt school rep

• +1
low inhib. I was high inhib as fuck for my whole life and lately I started calling people on their bs and now everyone hates me. That's the price I guess.

• +1
brutal, almost no recovery from a episode like that, try and get through school in 1 piece and dont worry abt school rep
Im too far gone time to beat random epoplle , smoke at school , don’t do work

• +1
Reactions: Blonde
low inhib. I was high inhib as fuck for my whole life and lately I started calling people on their bs and now everyone hates me. That's the price I guess.
thats like trying to blackpill normies, people dont often like the truth, they just want to hear what makes them feel happy

• +1
thats like trying to blackpill normies, people dont often like the truth, they just want to hear what makes them feel happy
I didn’t say anything black pill I just felt I wasn’t in my control really and got pissed

Im too far gone time to beat random epoplle , smoke at school , don’t do work
good luck with that bhai, but your probably gonna get worse consequences for that, aint worth it . stay under the radar for a lil while

• +1
I didn’t say anything black pill I just felt I wasn’t in my control really and got pissed
nah not like that, im comparing telling people the truth to trying to blackpill normies

• +1
Only way to return to school tomorrow is to air the whole place out. (in Roblox) Your social life is already cooked over there. Might as well put on a show.

jkjk dont do this shit, ur still cooked tho maybe transfer to another school

• +1
Only way to return to school tomorrow is to air the whole place out. (in Roblox) Your social life is already cooked over there. Might as well put on a show.

jkjk dont do this shit, ur still cooked tho maybe transfer to another school
Idc dude I’m gonna punch and strangle maybe use knife

• Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender
Idc dude I’m gonna punch and strangle maybe use knife
Idk anymore IDK ANYMORE ISK WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF ANYMORE IDK IDK WHY AM I BAD PERSON

Based. Our patience has its limits.

• +1

Cope he is seen as dark triad now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Suns9999, FUE Mogger and 2 others