I now have negative status in school because I called teacher and bus driver the word nigger and other names.

Valid crashout

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and gigell
I had an episode at school I was listening to something in my headphones I got really mad and insane rage and horniess went insane I started thinking about how lonely I am , non nt and more.

I started by pushing someone to go faster In the bus as a bus takes us to a football hall to do Pe sport.

Then I started hitting my head to the window and then the bus driver made a remark I started calling him bad names. Then my classmate came to calm me down I strangled him and called him a shitskin even though I’m not racist then the trainer came I called him a nigger and insulted him. People were surprised and the girls were scared and they went further down the bus. I also started tweaking in the bus and showed the middle finger to a woman driving a car

I got back to school. Pe teacher , Principal and school guardian came to stop me I went past them and ran home so they don’t catch up to me.

Idk what should I do but tommorow I’m probably gonna do the same

I couldn’t record so yeah idc if you call tales but now my parents have to go to school and talk

A few tags

@chudlite @imthesupremecel @The Homelander @alurmo @Darkeningstar @nathan @NoReedemingFeature @Alt Number 3 @omnilegent@cavy @try2brme @Outerz14 @PlayersGetPlayed
Nigga has to be autistic or sum

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I had an episode at school I was listening to something in my headphones I got really mad and insane rage and horniess went insane I started thinking about how lonely I am , non nt and more.

I started by pushing someone to go faster In the bus as a bus takes us to a football hall to do Pe sport.

Then I started hitting my head to the window and then the bus driver made a remark I started calling him bad names. Then my classmate came to calm me down I strangled him and called him a shitskin even though I’m not racist then the trainer came I called him a nigger and insulted him. People were surprised and the girls were scared and they went further down the bus. I also started tweaking in the bus and showed the middle finger to a woman driving a car

I got back to school. Pe teacher , Principal and school guardian came to stop me I went past them and ran home so they don’t catch up to me.

Idk what should I do but tommorow I’m probably gonna do the same

I couldn’t record so yeah idc if you call tales but now my parents have to go to school and talk

A few tags

@chudlite @imthesupremecel @The Homelander @alurmo @Darkeningstar @nathan @NoReedemingFeature @Alt Number 3 @omnilegent@cavy @try2brme @Outerz14 @PlayersGetPlayed
transfer to another school and pray

• +1
Go apologize to that ethnic dude you strangled and the people you insulted. Start making your amends and say you’ve been struggling with anger issues or something.

It’s GG when it comes to the girls. No girl is going to want to be seen with you after that shit tbh.
biggest cope I ever read

OP, you need to leverage this

are you kidding me, OP should shave bald and start smoking in school. He strangled an ethnic kid.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah your status is gone. Dont even try

biggest cope I ever read

are you kidding me, OP should shave bald and start smoking in school. He strangled an ethnic kid.

Movie cope

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Imretarded?
biggest cope I ever read

he was a good ethnic who was friends with me until I strangeled him

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
he was a good ethnic who was friends with me until I strangeled him
Don't say sorry. you honestly fucked if you don't go down racist punk route.

This is coming from a communist. You need to leverage this

OP never has opportunity to become a fucking menace. He should do steroids, lift weight. Fight ethnic kids.
Even on roids a person cant take on more than 4 people. When those niggas get you on the ground your life is over

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Imretarded?

Maybe in an underdeveloped russian slum, In America youll be treated worse than a rapist

• +1

I’m not racist just stay out of my country or behave if you come to my country

Im gonna grow my hair out instead slick back style

• +1
Even on roids a perosn cant take on more than 4 people
School kids ain't gonna think that. all the other boys are just gonna think 'this guy strangled out some ethnic and was yelling N word' , no one is gonna be picking fights with an out of control menace.

OP should play with knives at the school bins where other kids can see him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and gigell

I already was unknown as the Nazi kid last year

• +1
I’m not racist just stay out of my country or behave if you come to my country

Im gonna grow my hair out instead slick back style
just act racist. Everyone will think you're a faggot if you go pussy and say sorry

• +1
Worst advice fr but entertaining, how much will u fuck yo ur life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Imretarded?
Just go full skin head already.
Idk idk what I’ll do I’m trying to think

IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME IDK WJAY SHOULD I DO IN THIS LIFE IDK

HELP IM CONFUSED WHAT DO YOY WANT

• +1
School kids ain't gonna think that. all the other boys are just gonna think 'this guy strangled out some ethnic and was yelling N word' , no one is gonna be picking fights with an out of control menace.
Maybe if dudes Dolph Lundgreen :feelskek:

• +1
@gigell @Ultimate Subhuman™

those girls are gonna spend all night thinking of what you did mane. You are now a main character at school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and gigell
@gigell @Ultimate Subhuman™

those girls are gonna spend all night thinking of what you did mane. You are now a main character at school.
Some crazy girl I know I talk at school sometimes texted me yesterday

IMG 9089

• +1
Idk idk what I’ll do I’m trying to think

IDK WHATS WRONG WITH ME IDK WJAY SHOULD I DO IN THIS LIFE IDK

HELP IM CONFUSED WHAT DO YOY WANT
Apologize goof

• +1
say 'i strangled a black kid in the bus cus i was pissed off'
He was Iranian

No the convo was different I told her I was gonna strangle her aswell earlier

• JFL
I think you got to move schools nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, Imretarded? and gigell
Even on roids a person cant take on more than 4 people. When those niggas get you on the ground your life is over
actually I do know someone who beat 6 people :feelsuhh: he said inexperienced people usually have shit coordination and go towards each other while trying to fight

@Imretarded? btw I already always wear a bomber jacket

• +1