I now have negative status in school because I called teacher and bus driver the word nigger and other names.

I regret the cucking I could have done, now I’m an oldcel
I tried going for a girl that had bf last year and I messed up idk what should I do correctly

Im probably gonna invite her to smoke or maybe keep telling her I’ll slap her

I tried going for a girl that had bf last year and I messed up idk what should I do correctly

Im probably gonna invite her to smoke or maybe keep telling her I’ll slap her
Girls are easy tbh, you just have to told that you really like her

Idk fuck the boys club, cuck or get cucked

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Lol i exactly did that , went to a girl invite me to her house this summer I didn’t get a single kiss Left her house and we no longer really talked

i believe there is no boys club
especially below HTN

In fact every guy grows up with a fantasy of saving a girl from some ogre dork and riding off into the sunset with her jfl.
How coudl there be a boys club when guys fantasise about cucking each other.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and gigell
especially below HTN

In fact every guy grows up with a fantasy of saving a girl from some ogre dork and riding off into the sunset with her jfl.
Wdym by boys club anyways

especially below HTN

Beautiful girls are limited if she is already taken there is no other options to cuck

Like it was my fault if none of those girls are loyal, there is day I start to think loyalty is an incel concept, you shouldn’t be scared to lose everything :lul:
Brad Pitt Laughing GIF

I had an episode at school I was listening to something in my headphones I got really mad and insane rage and horniess went insane I started thinking about how lonely I am , non nt and more.

I started by pushing someone to go faster In the bus as a bus takes us to a football hall to do Pe sport.

Then I started hitting my head to the window and then the bus driver made a remark I started calling him bad names. Then my classmate came to calm me down I strangled him and called him a shitskin even though I’m not racist then the trainer came I called him a nigger and insulted him. People were surprised and the girls were scared and they went further down the bus. I also started tweaking in the bus and showed the middle finger to a woman driving a car

I got back to school. Pe teacher , Principal and school guardian came to stop me I went past them and ran home so they don’t catch up to me.

Idk what should I do but tommorow I’m probably gonna do the same

I couldn’t record so yeah idc if you call tales but now my parents have to go to school and talk

A few tags

@chudlite @imthesupremecel @The Homelander @alurmo @Darkeningstar @nathan @NoReedemingFeature @Alt Number 3 @omnilegent@cavy @try2brme @Outerz14 @PlayersGetPlayed
0 sympathy 4 u

• +1
I had an episode at school I was listening to something in my headphones I got really mad and insane rage and horniess went insane I started thinking about how lonely I am , non nt and more.

I started by pushing someone to go faster In the bus as a bus takes us to a football hall to do Pe sport.

Then I started hitting my head to the window and then the bus driver made a remark I started calling him bad names. Then my classmate came to calm me down I strangled him and called him a shitskin even though I’m not racist then the trainer came I called him a nigger and insulted him. People were surprised and the girls were scared and they went further down the bus. I also started tweaking in the bus and showed the middle finger to a woman driving a car

I got back to school. Pe teacher , Principal and school guardian came to stop me I went past them and ran home so they don’t catch up to me.

Idk what should I do but tommorow I’m probably gonna do the same

I couldn’t record so yeah idc if you call tales but now my parents have to go to school and talk

A few tags

@chudlite @imthesupremecel @The Homelander @alurmo @Darkeningstar @nathan @NoReedemingFeature @Alt Number 3 @omnilegent@cavy @try2brme @Outerz14 @PlayersGetPlayed
ive seem stuff like this happen. dont worry too much about it.

• +1
It better have not been in the uk cuz niggas rape you when you don’t come to school:ogre:

They fine you 60 euros if ur attendance gets below 80% which is 40 days of school missing. Throughout the 200 day year:p and the fine gets doubled everytime you skip another day after that:feelswah:.

• +1
No face for your non belief
Cope. Atheist Chads slay prime pussy every day while Theist subhumans pray everyday to get their muh christian tradwife when all hope is lost for them