I once had terrible sex with a milf and her instincts went from sexual to maternal after that

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Barely even had sex, I penetrated her a couple of times and she said "im so sorry, i have to call it a rain check"
Then she hugged me and said "its okay, we all get nervous sometimes" and then went to the drawing room and she fking made me lemonade and went on to console me "ur still young, i can understand your hormones are raging, but u need to understand there is more to a woman's body than just her vagina" and recommended me some sites and books to read up on seduction and anatomy of a female.

I still get goosebumps thinking about the experience.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It's called changing her mind. Lol, how the fuck do you cope for that? Withdrawing consent during intercourse is the worst thing a woman can do to you. She wants you balls to explode

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
I got a boner reading this ngl
n
g
l

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Dunno if a brag or just genuinely trying to tell a funny story

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Barely even had sex, I penetrated her a couple of times and she said "im so sorry, i have to call it a rain check"
Then she hugged me and said "its okay, we all get nervous sometimes" and then went to the drawing room and she fking made me lemonade and went on to console me "ur still young, i can understand your hormones are raging, but u need to understand there is more to a woman's body than just her vagina" and recommended me some sites and books to read up on seduction and anatomy of a female.

LMAO! what the fuck did you do wrong ?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.

Pm me a pic of what you look like.