I played call of duty as a teen

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
I remember back in 2012 playing black ops 2 and modern warfare 3 almost everyday after school because I had nothing else to do. Of course I played other games too but I played those the most. I remember I used to play it against my cousin a lot and beat him in every 1v1.

Anyone else used to play cod?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Who hasn't?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Swagwaffle
I remember back in 2012 playing black ops 2 and modern warfare 3 almost everyday after school because I had nothing else to do. Of course I played other games too but I played those the most. I remember I used to play it against my cousin a lot and beat him in every 1v1.

yep & i also played counter strike 1.6 + WoW ....classic time to be alive .

cant forget runescape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Who hasn't?
People who grew up playing mmos only I'm guessing. Yes I know its a rhetorical question but srs some people havent played cod. My friend hasn't played a single cod game in his life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283

only wc3,dota 1&2,and counter strike 1.6 and CS:Go.I've played other casual games like gta,farm,and cod2,i played it so much,haven't played the new ones

yep & i also played counter strike 1.6 + WoW ....classic time to be alive .

cant forget runescape
and minecraft
only wc3,dota 1&2,and counter strike 1.6 and CS:Go.I've played other casual games like gta,farm,and cod2,i played it so much,haven't played the new ones
I never played any of the first couple of games since I never played pc games, only gaystation. But I have played gta san andreas, gta 4, and gta 5. My favorite is san andreas hands down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
So many incels grew up on those games

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Users who are viewing this thread

Back