I posted this nice photo on snap and got no response

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
Screenshot 20190201 110638

Yeah I know I'm a fag for this but sometimes I post pics I that I think make me looks really good psl wise and usually over 100 people see my stories, most of which are chicks, and none of them wanted to talk to me still.

Also, that one creenshot is my grandfather.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I really subhuman and I just don't see it? What's the problem here?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Its very autistic posting pics like that onto your story. Many people probably look at you as a narrcist now.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Autist and androidcel
Its very autistic posting pics like that onto your story. Many people probably look at you as a narrcist now.
But I see literally every other kid my age doing this, why am I looked at as bad? They always get attention from their friends and they just get easy validation

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
be my friend irl you are nice

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
If only females wanted to meet me irl :feelscry:
Ask some ugly foid to meet, slay is pretty much guaranteed when you mog foid by 2 points or more.

The picture looks like ur trying way too hard for attention. It needs to be casual. Not 2AM at night in your bed. Also get rid of that shitty caption

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Girls know this bullshit man... you cant trick them, I swear fo gawd some of yall think women are just stupid they can see right through your scheme mate... your validation seeking, females are the master of this.

JPEG 20190201 205530
i feel sad for you

View attachment 17149
Yeah I know I'm a fag for this but sometimes I post pics I that I think make me looks really good psl wise and usually over 100 people see my stories, most of which are chicks, and none of them wanted to talk to me still.

Also, that one creenshot is my grandfather.

Am I doing something wrong, or am I really subhuman and I just don't see it? What's the problem here?
Relax bro don't sweat it. You look good bro

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and androidcel
Fuark i just took pic from same angle lying on bed. I look like a fucking slayer even when my whole face is recessed.

Bad camera angle, bad lighting, bad expression
It doesn't convey "good energy"

• +1
Reactions: mojopin