I probably have the most aspie taste in music here

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
@LooksOverAll deathpilled me on how shit my taste in music is. He listens to MGK and NT mumble rap

My taste in music is probably only relatable to forum oldcels like @OldRooster

Rooster do you like Jim Reeves? Giga chad voice

This song was probably on the radio when you were a 20 yo young buck

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 18804
that's just obscure bad taste. i have an eclectic taste, but only like good music.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, incel194012940, Deleted member 18804 and 1 other person
Imagine a normie asking you what music you're listening to and you pull this shit out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 19551
that's just obscure bad taste. i have an eclectic taste, but only like good music.
LOL
>jim reeves

>bad taste

99% sure you listen to white girl dance music

Imagine a normie asking you what music you're listening to and you pull this shit out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I would use this music to serenade their grandma and rail her thick archaic flaps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Sounds fine, first one puts me to sleep tho :Comfy:

I think my favorite music is as non NT as you can get:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 9670
I would use this music to serenade their grandma and rail her thick archaic flaps
At least setup a playlist of NT music just in case people ask you. Jack Harlow, MGK, Lil Baby, Drake, Playboi Carti, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
At least setup a playlist of NT music just in case people ask you. Jack Harlow, MGK, Lil Baby, Drake, Playboi Carti, etc.
I wouldn't know any of the song names or lyrics and embarrass myself. + I repulsed by it.

I wouldn't know any of the song names or lyrics and embarrass myself. + I repulsed by it.
You just avoid it because you're anti-NT in an attempt to be a rebel and muh unique. Forget about that stupid shit and just enjoy it. If 95% of people have that exact same music taste then it's clearly good.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
@LooksOverAll deathpilled me on how shit my taste in music is. He listens to MGK and NT mumble rap

My taste in music is probably only relatable to forum oldcels like @OldRooster

Rooster do you like Jim Reeves? Giga chad voice

This song was probably on the radio when you were a 20 yo young buck

mogged

LOL
>jim reeves

>bad taste

99% sure you listen to white girl dance music
i listen to certain lady gaga songs. she's like a female mozart?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
You just avoid it because you're anti-NT in an attempt to be a rebel and muh unique. Forget about that stupid shit and just enjoy it. If 95% of people have that exact same music taste then it's clearly good.
stop projecting faggot. I can memorize 90% of jim reeves lyrics. You think I'm putting up with that to feign being unique?

You probably listen to Russian bass music that was produced in a car but you're larping as an MGK fan despite him sounding like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
This was NT club music last time I went to a "party":

Last edited:
stop projecting faggot. I can memorize 90% of jim reeves lyrics. You think I'm putting up with that to feign being unique?

You probably listen to Russian bass music that was produced in a car but you're larping as an MGK fan despite him sounding like shit
No lmfao. I used to force myself to listen to alt music so I could be a snowflake and feel "better" than normies but I let go of that egotistical shit and let myself listen to NT music and it's good af. Literally all I listen to.

Even the Russian music I listen to is NT mainstream shit they play on TikTok:

The most non-NT music I listen to it Chase Atlantic which I picked up listening to Chad-worship compilations made by 14 year old foids:

• +1
Biggie is NT af, still relevant in 2020
This is what I play when I'm with my friends. I tried playing my nu-metal and they were like "what the fuck is this shit" jfl rock is now a non-nt trait

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
This was NT club music last time I went to a "party":

Legit sounds ao horrible. First one is completely unlistenable. Second is bearable but sounds like H&M music

This is what I play when I'm with my friends. I tried playing my nu-metal and they were like "what the fuck is this shit" jfl rock is now a non-nt trait
Rock is fucking archaic at this point unless it's MGK pop punk where he spams power chords

Legit sounds ao horrible. First one is completely unlistenable. Second is bearable but sounds like H&M music
Neurodivergent af brain if u weren't bumping pop smoke in the car with ur boys:

Do you listen to slipknot? The only nu metal band I like

• +1
No lmfao. I used to force myself to listen to alt music so I could be a snowflake and feel "better" than normies but I let go of that egotistical shit and let myself listen to NT music and it's good af. Literally all I listen to.

Even the Russian music I listen to is NT mainstream shit they play on TikTok:

The most non-NT music I listen to it Chase Atlantic which I picked up listening to Chad-worship compilations made by 14 year old foids:

You legit think I'm forcing myself to listen to American country music from 1960s? The 1960s was the golden era for American country and western music. If anything I'm a poser since it's by no means esoteric or avant garde. Jim reeves was more popular than the Beatles outside of the US

You legit think I'm forcing myself to listen to American country music from 1960s? The 1960s was the golden era for American country and western music. If anything I'm a poser since it's by no means esoteric or avant garde. Jim reeves was more popular than the Beatles outside of the US
I think you were voluntarily avoiding NT music and built up a taste for 60s music. Let go of that shit and listen to Sicko Mode and other normie music:

where has listening to NT popular music gotten you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and incel194012940
I'm a legit 3.5-4/10 Slav mutt and I was friends with the super popular D1 athletes crowd in school surrounded by stacies and was seen as NT af. If I was at least 5/10 I would've been a slayer.

Meanwhile there's mfers here 6/10 who think them being non-Chad is what's making them incel and not the fact they wear Walmart T-shirts and listen to Russian doomer playlists.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I think you were voluntarily avoiding NT music and built up a taste for 60s music. Let go of that shit and listen to Sicko Mode and other normie music:

I listen to A LOT of pop but there's a ton of distasteful pop music that's just pure dog shit, it's the truth. Pop music makes record labels a lot of money and those get a ton of advertisement, doesn't mean it's good if it's on the charts

Not at all the case, I promise. It just sounds very good to my ears. The first song I posted is from an artist named Jim reeves, I discovered him through this hit of his, and I fell in love INSTANTLY. Now I own every single song he ever released on Apple music

Just give it a listen and stop skipping around

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Xangsane

Music is such a good cope tbh.

• Love it
Meanwhile there's mfers here 6/10 who think them being non-Chad is what's making them incel and not the fact they wear Walmart T-shirts and listen to Russian doomer playlists.
who cares nigga talking about music is boring as shit i don't care what ppl listen to
+ molchat doma is good

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm a legit 3.5-4/10 Slav mutt and I was friends with the super popular D1 athletes crowd in school surrounded by stacies and was seen as NT af. If I was at least 5/10 I would've been a slayer.

so incel

• JFL
Reactions: Mik

If your maxilla projected 5 more mm you wouldn't be projecting about people being autistic and rotfraud larpers that just need t9 listen to Da Baby more lmfao

You're 5.5/10 with greasy hair and shit lighting and I've seen uglier boys slay and at least have gfs. Muh MGK

I could only think of 1 benefit it's a pretty minor one: if you are using Tinder, you could link your Spotify account to your profile and showcase ''NT'' artists you are listening to. If you match with girls who have also done that and they are listening to the same stuff that you are listening to, you'll at least have common ground and something to talk about/use as an opener.

But obviously, if you are GL (enough) to begin with, none of this is going to matter because they will be receptive to you regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Mik, Deleted member 19551, aBetterMii and 1 other person
This isnt nu metal but it appeals to nu metal listeners

I will play this for bitches in the car, make it feel like theyll never make it home type shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and Deleted member 9670
who cares nigga talking about music is boring as shit i don't care what ppl listen to
+ molchat doma is good
non-NT schizo. First thing NT young people ask me is what music I listen to. If you say "muh jim reeves" it's fucking over.

• JFL
If your maxilla projected 5 more mm you wouldn't be projecting about people being autistic and rotfraud larpers that just need t9 listen to Da Baby more lmfao

You're 5.5/10 with greasy hair and shit lighting and I've seen uglier boys slay and at least have gfs. Muh MGK
I never said you need to listen to Da Baby more. If you're adverse to NT music then you're probably adverse to other NT things too.

Maxilla is literally the most important bone for attractiveness. 5.5/10 with a 7 mm recessed maxilla == 0/10 in the eyes of women.

Maxilla is literally the most important bone for attractiveness. 5.5/10 with a 7 mm recessed maxilla == 0/10 in the eyes of women.
Your profile and lip seal aren't death tier. Saw MANY worse patients than you. Your maxilla isn't deformed enough to completely failo you

non-NT schizo. First thing NT young people ask me is what music I listen to. If you say "muh jim reeves" it's fucking over.
after they ask you if you play basket ball?

I like good music

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 9670
after they ask you if you play basket ball?
No. They just say "you're huge bro" or "you're tall af bro". I'm a pasty white boy with slav CS nerd pheno. Nobody asks me if I play basketball.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mik and incel194012940