I Quit Fin and Now I'm Bald

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
seriously. my hair looks like this now;

Diffuse Alopecia rotated

i probably have the most disgusting hair loss type. diffuse fucking thinning. i just can't do it anymore.
I'll try ht soon.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Stopping@Nothing19, .👽. and 11 others
good luck bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and one job away
why'd you quit

imagine trusting in jew black magic and not thinking there would be a price

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionCel, Deleted member 14918, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
good, karma started working

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and randomvanish

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Elvisandreaa and Anchor_Ship
I’ll never stop taking finasteride

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Heguldus, kingOfCrash and 1 other person
I started getting diffuse thinning too when I was 16 and have been on fin ever since. I sometimes get really anxious about what it might have done to my development for the past three years, or what it might do to me in the future. But if I lost my hair it would be over for me 100% so I stay on it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionCel, LooksmaxxHopeful and UglyGod360
I started getting diffuse thinning too when I was 16 and have been on fin ever since. I sometimes get really anxious about what it might have done to my development for the past three years, or what it might do to me in the future. But if I lost my hair it would be over for me 100% so I stay on it
Meh mum confiscated meh finasteride

imagine trusting in jew black magic and not thinking there would be a price
yes right, finasteride is responsible he lost his hair :soy:

or maybe the reason he stopped finasteride is the reason, its almost if some people tend to go bald naturally 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, thereallegend and Deleted member 9670
how is karma when i chose it moron jfl

i dunno, felt overwhelmed by the idea "i need to swallow this pill forever"
you use minox too dont you

minox is way more inconvenience

then just go back on it... and add in minoxidil and microneedling while you're at it.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 9670
LIFE IS UNFAIR

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, thereallegend, randomvanish and 1 other person
just get back on it

you wouldn't have lost the hairs they'll come back
He still needs to get on fin even if he gets a hair transplant jfl

Fin = plugging up the hole on a sinking ship

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, .👽., randomvanish and 2 others
I’m starting to think no one fucking looksmaxes here
just get back on it

you wouldn't have lost the hairs they'll come back
one extra thing that i have incredible stressful days now due to financial problems and I have weird blood pressure result. normally my heart was incredible healthy but it probably affected my hair too. quitting fin + stress + blood pressure changes make my hair even thinner.

diabetes and heart problems affect hair loss especially blood pressure unbalances.

fuck my life.

i'm bald ,short and chinless now.

Sad Happy Tears GIF by Bounce

• So Sad
Reactions: mecmec
I quit fin and I will get a transplant without it, if i end up like Biden it is what it is :Comfy:

I quit fin and I will get a transplant without it, if i end up like Biden it is what it is :Comfy:
i'll get on fin after ht, at least for like 8-10 months. it lowers the chances of ht without fin.

Last edited:
That is not androgenic alopecia, looks more like a vitamin D defiency, hypothyroidism and hyperparathyroidism.

Pic of your hairline ?

What about retrograde alopecia ?

high endotoxins, nitric oxide, serotonin, , serum estrogen, prolactin, and high adrenal stimulation - all are connected in causing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
That is not androgenic alopecia, looks more like a vitamin D defiency, hypothyroidism and hyperparathyroidism.
doctors says otherwise

This isn’t MPB right?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16834
high endotoxins, nitric oxide, serotonin, , serum estrogen, prolactin, and high adrenal stimulation - all are connected in causing it.
You seems to know a lot about it. I did my research too but I didn't find a lot about retrograde alopecia. Where did you get it ? What is the best way to prevent it ?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
You seems to know a lot about it. I did my research too but I didn't find a lot about retrograde alopecia. Where did you get it ? What is the best way to prevent it ?

topical fin, you tried?

for high inhib guys, or libodo hurting men on oral fina

You can decide what to believe, even mainstream studies state what I said. For starters, read and understand this study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746235/#__ffn_sectitle

It is a well-established fact that endocrine disorders such as hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and parathyroid disorders can cause hair loss.
Diffuse hair loss is sometimes the presenting symptom of hypothyroidism.[1] It is well-known that thyroid hormone is essential for the development and maintenance of the hair follicle.
A total of 1232 patients were seen during a period of 25 months. The main types of alopecia seen were diffuse alopecia (71.35%), alopecia areata (11.8%), and androgenetic alopecia (14.29%).
In the age groups of 0-20 years and 21-40 years thyroid dysfunction was seen more in alopecia areata and diffuse alopecia, showing almost equal prevalence, whereas in the group above 40 years thyroid dysfunction was noted more in alopecia areata and androgenetic alopecia (50%). Here, again there was a significant difference in thyroid dysfunction with respect to age (P < 0.001

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
shouldn't have stopped, just get a wig at this point

bald and mald