I randomly grew 3 inches in a few months at 19 and now women are giving me so much more attention I don't know what to do

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
From 5"8 to almost 6 feet in a few months and at 19. Ca you believe it ? I believe my recent slay was largely do to this.

I merely started incorporating more meat and dairy into my diet. No supps or anything. JFL I'm 4-5 inches taller than my parents too. How is this possible!?

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Solidcoin, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
From 5"8 to almost 6 feet in a few months and at 19. Ca you believe it ? I believe my recent slay was largely do to this.

I merely started incorporating more meat and dairy into my diet. No supps or anything. JFL I'm 4-5 inches taller than my parents too. How is this possible!?
Tales.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 6128, Deprived and 18 others
its not

• +1
Reactions: to be human, unlucko and BigBiceps
I grew 3inches from this post too in other areas tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Annihilator, to be human and 3 others
You get attention for being 5'11"? You must lice in manletland

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
too bad 6'0 is still manlet tier
im 6'1 and everyday is a struggle
you need to be 6'3 to be considered a human being in 2020

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, to be human, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
What a lad

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Richard_Hungwell
over cant even eat meat cos of hindu poo religon

6' is still man let status I'm afraid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Holy shit this nigga hasnt been active in 17 days, insane man.

literally just due to genetics.

fucking cringe at all the uneducated coping twats that think every single plate in your bones fuse instantaneously after your 16th birthday.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Heightism, Richard_Hungwell, FreakkForLife and 6 others
literally just due to genetics.

fucking cringe at all the uneducated coping twats that think every single plate in your bones fuse instantaneously after your 16th birthday.
legit only the wrists close at 16, and that is the very first bone in your body to close

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
im 5‘11.5 with shoes (airmax 270) and feel no difference when i was 5‘10 with ultraboosts

same amount of girls attracted

• +1
Even though out of all of you I am the least conscious about my height, I really wouldn't mind another 2 inches of height to at least not stand out negatively in my tall city.

I already have a (undense) beard so that won't happen at 18.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1464
Even though out of all of you I am the least conscious about my height, I really wouldn't mind another 2 inches of height to at least not stand out negatively in my tall city.

I already have a (undense) beard so that won't happen at 18.
Wear lifts + nike 720

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Wear lifts + nike 720
No.
I am not that desperate and I will neer be at peace with myself.

It would be worse than back in autum 2018 when I walked around with a jutted jaw to hide my overjet. I felt terrible.

(My ovejet has been naturally fixed a year ago, but that's beyond the point).

No.
I am not that desperate and I will neer be at peace with myself.

It would be worse than back in autum 2018 when I walked around with a jutted jaw to hide my overjet. I felt terrible.

(My ovejet has been naturally fixed for a year now, but that's beyond the point).
Lifts are legit tho.

It just makes u feel better in public.

OP how was your sleep throughout puberty
im 5‘11.5 with shoes (airmax 270) and feel no difference when i was 5‘10 with ultraboosts

same amount of girls attracted
wtf what sort of shoes add 2.5 inches without lifts
how tall r u

Lifts are legit tho.

It just makes u feel better in public.
I am barfoot maxing, remember?

Trying to run hopelessly drunk, ungroomed, homeless hobo game.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I have been pulling the strings all along indeed.

bro imagine how delusional u have to be to say 6’0 i’d manlet. there is a reason why u don’t leave ur room, muh but 6’0 is short muh the manlet height stops at around 6’10. Bro shut up 6’0 is acceptable get out of your moms basement and see for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Richard_Hungwell
what are u talkin abt, ppl in this forum really think there are 7 out of 10 ppl taller than 6’5.
6’0 is acceptable

• +1
legit only the wrists close at 16, and that is the very first bone in your body to close
not for everyone i’m 16.5 and wrist wide open

@Growth Plate you don't grow after 17 bro:feelsuhh:

Meanwhile this guy gre 3 inches AT 19

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Growth Plate you don't grow after 17 bro:feelsuhh:

Meanwhile this guy gre 3 inches AT 19
I never said it's impossible to grow after 17

It's only possible if you're low t af or you had aromatase deficiency biologically though. Puberty is literally the process of growth plates fusing due to testosterone rising and aromatizing into estrogen. Literally just look up the average height at every age for males. Most guys stop growing by 17. It's an indisputable fact. Just lol at you telling teens muh "I had a growth spurt at 18 bro don't worry"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Richard_Hungwell and GandyIsNormie
I never said it's impossible to grow after 17

It's only possible if you're low t af or you had aromatase deficiency biologically and endocrinology though. Puberty is literally the process of growth plates fusing due to testosterone rising and aromatizing into estrogen. Literally just look up the average height at every age for males. Most guys stop growing by 17. It's an indisputable fact. Just lol at you telling teens muh "I had a growth spurt at 18 bro don't worry"
dnr + keep coping

3 inches can mean the difference between having a normal life and falling in love with e-girls on Twitch.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Moggable and Elvisandreaa
I grew from 168cm to 178cm from 18-22.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 15854
Lifeuel that im 5’9 but have ulna of a 6’1 guy plus i am a late bloomer

good for you. I grew from 5'5 to 5'8 when I was 19 so its definetely possible but a bit rare.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 22126
yo did u gained any weight? what was your bf % and do u have gyno and what's your wingspan and ulna lenght?

I was 6'4 at 14 and got no attention

• Hmm...
Reactions: brucel
I would fucking kill for 3 inches, but these 3 inches would be added differently. 1 to hands, 1 to feet, and 1 to wrists.