I rarely see guys running niche game that are humble

6ft4

Kraken
It is legit that running niche game is a way for below average guys to get a girlfriend above their looks level
Think of the instances where you've seen a subhuman guy dressed as a goth/rocker with an attractive goth girlfriend or something similar
But something I've always noticed is that the guy is typically cocky far beyond his looks level and acts like he has a sense of superiority because he feels he has some form of status for being part of a clan or subculture.
I have never been in the presence of a group of hipsters and came away from it thinking "yeah those guys are really humble, they sure don't see themselves as better than everyone else because their parents are middle class and they believe they are cool for wearing rags that don't fit them"

The only niche game I've ever been able to run is rugby/football player game. When I went to a club and was drunk and girls asked what sport I play I'd just tell them whatever I felt they wanted to hear. The lower sentience I could come off as the better. If I was humble and said something like "yeah I played when I was younger but never made the regional team so just stopped playing" it would instantly dry up their pussy. Also because they were interested in me for being a sport player they want a jack the lad persona and not the deep intellectual philosopher that I believe myself to be. After I fuck a girl I talk about whatever my true persona wants to talk about because I no longer give a shit about her but before sex saying anything like that is asking to cuck yourself.

Next time you see an ugly tattoocel or hipster or goth with an attractive girl, read his body language and ask if he comes off as a humble guy or a cocky prick after some slut threw him a bone and his niche mates all circle jerked each other.

Guys running niche game see themselves as individuals but they simply couldn't handle the fact they had no status as a normie so had to join a clan where they could be seen as having some status among others, it's what they're desperate for. How often have you known status seeking psycopaths to have decent morals?

Summary:
I am seen as a bottom of the barrel subhuman due to lack of my status being my natural self so dislike guys who outperform me with girls by attaching themselves to a specific label and becoming arrogant from it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and turkproducer
I will be running JBL (just be latino)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I wanna commit to nichemazxing but i like to wear so many different style of clothes

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
gothmaxxing is sooooo fucking legit girls are rare but you do get them really well, if ur a pale ass swedish mfer like me you can pull of the vampire pheno very easily and JBs thirst for that shit even if ur boneless

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
idk man seems like a good idea ig for some people

but tbh everyone is finding people like themselces, the nichemexxing stuff only rlly work for rlly specific shit that if u dont like u wont fit in

but its whatever i didnt have to do this