I really am the ugliest fucking loser on this forum, no girl wants anything to do with me

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Literally everyone on this forum is a fakecel that bangs hot chicks with atleast the slightest amount of frequency, i am too ugly for here but too normal, not deprived, and not ugly enough for incels,is. I never feel like i belong anywhere, with any friends, in any setting, on any website. I really am God's lonely man. I need to break my brain on 800mg of acid or sumn just so i can get unstuck from this awful place in my head :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, MagaPutinism, LightSkinNoob and 3 others
No I’m the ugliest

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, aBetterMii and poopoohead
Boo hoo

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Not true, I am way lonelier. I have no one. I don't even have incel friends. I am also autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
5CEC4733 4B87 4AD8 958E 640BD154404F

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and aBetterMii
Screenshot 20220903 114520

Its over

• So Sad
Reactions: ThatDude023
this fucjing retard isnt ugly

kys

• WTF
this fucjing retard isnt ugly

kys
I am, thats why i struggle with girls so hard, guys here have male gaze and rate me according to that, female gaze sees me as i truly am, a LTN abomination

Did you post your pic and fix everything people told you to fix?

You should focus on money maxing.
I am somewhat. I am working on my career but been thinking of content farming in youtube or sumn as a side hustle. Like the shittiest low effort meme comps with robot voice or some type of shit

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I am somewhat. I am working on my career but been thinking of content farming in youtube or sumn as a side hustle. Like the shittiest low effort meme comps with robot voice or some type of shit
I can't PM you. It's disabled. but I have a possible good side hustle idea that requires low effort I'd be cool with giving you if you want. If I posted it publicly, it'd be too over-saturated and there'd be no point to it.

I'm not doing it myself because I already got a hustle that takes up all my focus. I'm working on money maxing myself because I don't have enough money to have any success dating.

• +1
Strong cope. I am uglier than you and women want nothing to do with me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and aBetterMii