I really want an 8 x 6 mogger cock to impress girls with

Yeah majority of my experience is with the Jew and she didn’t even enjoy getting fingered so her g spot must have been very low sensitivity. I would just rub her clit to get her off before or after rounds and between the night and the next morning she’d take dick for hours so not like she didn’t like it

How can you tell if the girl gets off tho. With the crazy ex I might’ve but idk. She was louder and more animated but maybe she was just retarded
Bro I'm literally dating a girl version of me lol. We come at the same time and have very similar fantasies it's kind of scary tbh. So I don't have much advice that would be useful for girls who can't cum from penetration lol.

But, I can tell because she either tells me "oh my god baby uh I'm coming I'm coming uhhhhh" or she contracts her pussy so hard that it's hard to miss. Sometimes if I ejaculate prematurely it's actually her fault cuz she fucking squeezed me so hard and forced me to cum even before I wanted to

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Bro I'm literally dating a girl version of me lol. We come at the same time and have very similar fantasies it's kind of scary tbh. So I don't have much advice that would be useful for girls who can't cum from penetration lol.

But, I can tell because she either tells me "oh my god baby uh I'm coming I'm coming uhhhhh" or she contracts her pussy so hard that it's hard to miss. Sometimes if I ejaculate prematurely it's actually her fault cuz she fucking squeezed me so hard and forced me to cum even before I wanted to
That sounds amazing bro Mirin. She on birth control? I thought I remembered you saying some shit about her being wetter off bc

That sounds amazing bro Mirin. She on birth control? I thought I remembered you saying some shit about her being wetter off bc
I took her off birth control (like I'm her doctor jfl) because I convinced her that it was fucking up her libido and making her emotionally flat, which it was. When she came off she started getting super wet all the time even before we did anything. And during ovulation she basically makes me her rape victim now lmao, and she's more emotionally expressive. I'm legit convinced that birth control pills are garbage poison

• Woah
I took her off birth control (like I'm her doctor jfl) because I convinced her that it was fucking up her libido and making her emotionally flat, which it was. When she came off she started getting super wet all the time even before we did anything. And during ovulation she basically makes me her rape victim now lmao, and she's more emotionally expressive. I'm legit convinced that birth control pills are garbage poison
Holy shit nice, but how do you avoid getting her pregnant if she makes you nut in her?

Holy shit nice, but how do you avoid getting her pregnant if she makes you nut in her?
I'm on steroids so I'm probably not very fertile atm. And I don't cum in her without a condom, after every round of sex I take my condom off and go fill it up with water to see if there's any leak. If there ever is a leak then she'll take a morning-after pill

• +1
I'm on steroids so I'm probably not very fertile atm. And I don't cum in her without a condom, after every round of sex I take my condom off and go fill it up with water to see if there's any leak. If there ever is a leak then she'll take a morning-after pill
Ohhh right forgot you said that. Condom and no bc>no condom and bc? How long do you last with condom? I’m guessing my lack of horny is a big part of the problem with condoms bc most people still somewhat enjoy condom sex but I can’t feel shit

Ohhh right forgot you said that. Condom and no bc>no condom and bc? How long do you last with condom? I’m guessing my lack of horny is a big part of the problem with condoms bc most people still somewhat enjoy condom sex but I can’t feel shit
Yeah condom mogs. At least without bc she's wet consistently lol, she used to be dry as fuck on the pill. Didn't feel natural at all. I usually last between 5-20 minutes of actual penetration, average is probably like 10-12. I've done it for up to 90 minutes once (on MDMA lol) and still didn't cum jfl. Surprised I didn't have a heart attack, my knees were all bloody from carpet friction though :feelskek:

• Woah
Yeah condom mogs. At least without bc she's wet consistently lol, she used to be dry as fuck on the pill. Didn't feel natural at all. I usually last between 5-20 minutes of actual penetration, average is probably like 10-12. I've done it for up to 90 minutes once (on MDMA lol) and still didn't cum jfl. Surprised I didn't have a heart attack, my knees were all bloody from carpet friction though :feelskek:
Mirin horny nigga

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
only in incel community does every man have top 1% size dick. Fuck sake.
People are larping cuz its the only thing we can't see unless you gay for showing, Having a big dick is crucial for both men and women pleasure, I think having a big penis makes you experience more pleasure because of how deep you can go inside a women's pussy

Your starting size is the same size I'm aiming for.
how were your experiences before?
Still very good. Girls came from my 6.4x5.25

Your starting size is the same size I'm aiming for.
how were your experiences before?
Good luck with your PE btw man. What's your plan?

Still very good. Girls came from my 6.4x5.25
sorry for the late reply.

I'm still indecisive about what size I should be aiming for because my future wife will probably be a virgin just like me because I live in a Muslim country.

Good luck with your PE btw man. What's your plan?
thanks, I shouldn't be in a rush because I have at least 6-7 years till I get married, but I'm thinking of already buying a vacuum hanger from AliExpress and starting hanging while I still live with my parents :LOL: because I got my own room and enough privacy to hide it from them, I'm still not sure if I'm gonna take this risk though so I'm gonna give it more thought.

I'm going to be a sex God with a 8x6 and a 6-minute mile run time and the strongest PC muscles on earth
I have a 5:30 mile time btw, but how does cardio relate to sex?

And can't too strong PC muscles lead to precum?