I Recommend Slaying Liberal Girls If You’re Ethnic

Thoughts

• Total voters
Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
492FD638 3907 409D AB9E 1593CA2C1CAC

This red haired girl letting me do everything after I told her about the struggles of growing up after post 9/11 world. Lib girls are so stupid they feel the need to make reparations for the sins of their racist fathers @Biggdink

I literally have my dick chillin between her cheeks while sh ordering Uber eats for us both. The angry poutine is aight tho thank you @Blackgymmax i will continue to worship you tagging other ethnics in needs :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:
@StrangerDanger @klip11 @inferiorpispot234 @fogdart @tombradylover @mrriceguy @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 24593, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 22 others
No point if you're ethnic and live in 3rd world repressed culture shithole with asexual cows for girls, just ascesis max or rope if possible

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23819 and rand anon
Cumming raises prolactin and lowers collagen.

Why are you aging yourself cumming inside some random whore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24593, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Affirmative action for sex, very nice

not Asian, not caring

Conservative, liberal, makes no fucking difference. Nowadays all white women under 30 love ethnic men iiwii

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
No point if you're ethnic and live in 3rd world repressed culture shithole with asexual cows for girls, just ascesis max or rope if possible
Tales, just use OLD nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
View attachment 2144973

This red haired girl letting me do everything after I told her about the struggles of growing up after post 9/11 world. Lib girls are so stupid they feel the need to make reparations for the sins of their racist fathers @Biggdink

I literally have my dick chillin between her cheeks while sh ordering Uber eats for us both. The angry poutine is aight tho thank you @Blackgymmax i will continue to worship you tagging other ethnics in needs :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy:
@StrangerDanger @klip11 @inferiorpispot234 @fogdart @tombradylover @mrriceguy @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax
I am not attracted to white girls.

Not true
You just have curry halo in Canada

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24593, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
@Biggdink is confirmed ethnic . No wonder why he is larping as a liberal irl

Most girls are liberal anyways, its the numbers game for ethnics

they only like light skinned ethnics

On that very fine day Zeus must have graced you with heavenly lighting conditions that embraced a divine radiance upon your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn, Gaia262 and 1 other person
tbh i'd rather stay incel forever and be able to stay on strict ray peat diet than slay and be forced to consume PUFA, estrogen, antinutrients, ect inside of the "uber eats"

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
the liberal girls in my country strictly fuck white guys

View attachment 2144973

Legit had stn simular happen to me in 2020 and I don’t even agree with it but she felt like she was protecting me. Liberal women man

What a cunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back