I recovered from POST FIN SYNDROME

Deleted member 15748

Deleted member 15748

Master
Brutal 2 months, but this week, my libido is finally back to 100% normal.

1 week of finasteride usage fucked me hard. Zero libido, zero zest for life. High Estrogen symptoms like bloating and puffy nips.

I thought just one week wouldn't do anything, but the damage it did scared me.

This week finally I am fully returned, and oh my god it is better. Sex is actually worth having now when it wasn't before.

Never touch that poison again. Luckily I'm only nw2 and the loss is extremely slow. I will look into alternative treatments.

It may be different for you , but fin fucked me and I would not recommend that drug. I found acctane side effects totally overblown, but for fin, under blown.

Not touching that poison again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Kroker, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
Enjoy roping in 5 years cause no hot women would look in your direction cause of your Norwood 7

Enjoy roping in 5 years cause no hot women would look in your direction cause of your Norwood 7
that's 5 years from now. so that is not right now. that universe literally doesn't exist. only now exists, and right now I'm living life and you're rotting with your nw0

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and BigBiceps
What are you going to do with a woman when your dick doesn't stand up and if it does, you can't cum? Lick her cunt all night long?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Kroker and Deleted member 15748
What are you going to do with a woman when your dick doesn't stand up and if it does, you can't cum? Lick her cunt all night long?
exactly its totally pointless. I thought before I took fin lower libido is worth to save hair. that isn't true at all. living life with no libido you are just a walking corpse, everything seems totally pointless, zero drive for anything. Sex is evolutions' greatest and only ultimate motivator. Without chance of reproduction, you are just a blob of matter

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 16834 and Kroker
My dick works fine, in fact I wasn hoping that it would decrease my sexdrive cause it’s so high

Low libido is ideal

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
exactly its totally pointless. I thought before I took fin lower libido is worth to save hair. that isn't true at all. living life with no libido you are just a walking corpse, everything seems totally pointless, zero drive for anything. Sex is evolutions' greatest and only ultimate motivator. Without chance of reproduction, you are just a blob of matter
Nearly on it for 1 year an had 0 differences in libido

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
I never understood it, if fin starts working ~2 months after starting a cycle then how the fuck is it supposed to kill your libido after a week. I've been on this shit for nearly a year now and other than my hairline finally stopping to recede nothing changed ;)

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I’ve been on fin for 3 months and haven’t gotten any sides

I also really dig these new titties I’ve grown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19769, BigBiceps and Deleted member 15748
congrats

now looksmax to look like this
25334794137_1d0ed7e59b_b.jpg

Brutal 2 months, but this week, my libido is finally back to 100% normal.

1 week of finasteride usage fucked me hard. Zero libido, zero zest for life. High Estrogen symptoms like bloating and puffy nips.

I thought just one week wouldn't do anything, but the damage it did scared me.

This week finally I am fully returned, and oh my god it is better. Sex is actually worth having now when it wasn't before.

Never touch that poison again. Luckily I'm only nw2 and the loss is extremely slow. I will look into alternative treatments.

It may be different for you , but fin fucked me and I would not recommend that drug. I found acctane side effects totally overblown, but for fin, under blown.

Not touching that poison again
Nocebo

I’ve been on fin for 3 months and haven’t gotten any sides

I also really dig these new titties I’ve grown
I never understood it, if fin starts working ~2 months after starting a cycle then how the fuck is it supposed to kill your libido after a week. I've been on this shit for nearly a year now and other than my hairline finally stopping to recede nothing changed ;)
you guys really noticed zero change in libido? people react diff to stuff I guess, maybe I am more sensitive to DHT or it provides more to my libido the you guys. maybe it is to do with neurosteroids fuck knows. but fin is roulette

you guys really noticed zero change in libido? people react diff to stuff I guess, maybe I am more sensitive to DHT or it provides more to my libido the you guys. maybe it is to do with neurosteroids fuck knows. but fin is roulette
I literally coomed 3 times today. Didn’t change anything for me.

Fin only slows down hairloss between, it doesn't stop it, it dramatically loses efficiency after the 10 year mark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787