I remember the day I accepted I was ugly

mogstar

mogstar

Fucking tons of evidence I was ugly had flown over my head in my bluepilled days. When I was about 13 I genuinely thought I had model looks. Then I was like nah maybe I'm just a 7, then next year, nah probably a six ngl. Until the day came when I finally realised the truth.

Nothing happened that specific day that told me I was ugly. It was the build up that all blew up in my face at once.

I remember that day I felt so shit, embarresed and awkward and unconfident 24/7. And now it's just the norm for me.

Why the fuck is being ugly a thing? Let alone we live in one where u get treated like shit for being ugly.

Was gonna make this thread longer and in more detail but got bored ngl so dunno if what I said made sense tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 5180, Beetlejuice and 7 others
fucking cringe story. you obviously made this up. once again u just sound like a fed who's trying to "fit in"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Chadeep, Deleted member 5180 and 8 others
i get how you feel

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Haha it’s all in your mind bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
You accepted a lie, Chad.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Fucking tons of evidence I was ugly had flown over my head in my bluepilled days. When I was about 13 I genuinely thought I had model looks. Then I was like nah maybe I'm just a 7, then next year, nah probably a six ngl. Until the day came when I finally realised the truth.

Nothing happened that specific day that told me I was ugly. It was the build up that all blew up in my face at once.

I remember that day I felt so shit, embarresed and awkward and unconfident 24/7. And now it's just the norm for me.

Why the fuck is being ugly a thing? Let alone we live in one where u get treated like shit for being ugly.

Was gonna make this thread longer and in more detail but got bored ngl so dunno if what I said made sense tbh
And then you went out with stacies to do drugs and slay huh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6531
6'5 moment

Fastbanana banned

• JFL
I cage at your autistic threads ngl

• Love it