i remember watching America First w/ Nick Fuentes in 2017 in my high school computer lab

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
I would rush to the computer lab during lunch and eat alone by myself while i watched him on youtube... i became extremely chuddy and lost all my cool black friends.
Thats when my life started going downhill... Negative XP... America First... Sam hyde.... fuckkkk...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, Dr. Bludy, TheAbyssinian and 5 others
I miss helping my black friends have creampie parties with white women whilst I wait outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7zyzz7
I listened to Negative XP a lot in 2019 jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7zyzz7
BPD AND ECSTACY :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Trilogy
BPD AND ECSTACY :feelsohh:
i never really liked this songs TBH. I was big into beach boys and doowop and so was he. he went by the name school sh**ter when i listened to him and he used to do a lot of doo wop covers, i still have a bunch of his songs downloaded to my computer because i used to local import them to spotify. I really like him and Hard Christ.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox

my life is over

I never liked Nick Fuentes. I browsed TRS on high school wifi and read the Unabomber Manifesto.

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7
I never liked Nick Fuentes. I browsed TRS on high school wifi and read the Unabomber Manifesto.
LOL. Hahaha you sound like me. 8chan and TRS podcasts. I was such a sperg. Did you use the 504um?

• JFL
LOL. Hahaha you sound like me. 8chan and TRS podcasts. I was such a sperg. Did you use the 504um?
Not really. I mostly went on TRS because it had a chat - other chat clients like Discord had been banned by the school admin (and then unbanned near the end of senior year) - and so I could bullshit with people during class. I've actually never listened to a TRS podcast in my life, I Just knew about it because of 4pol.

now hes famous and with a norwood 1 hairline and kanye drip and black bitches on his cock, while i rott in my room. im going ER this is it. at least hes a manlet, but he can just get LL and then he'll mog me hard as fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
now hes famous and with a norwood 1 hairline and kanye drip and black bitches on his cock, while i rott in my room. im going ER this is it. at least hes a manlet, but he can just get LL and then he'll mog me hard as fuck.
Shutup Nerd

• So Sad