I remember we had this white kid in my class

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
And it was the first day, we was introducing ourselves and shit, I think the question was, what's ur favorite color

So then the teachers goes on to pick this white with long hair, and he says copper

Everyone was kind of shockee cause we thought it was a girl

Couple weeks later and he disappeared

Then we had another white autistic kind of funny ironically kid in our art class

He always had some bum ass outfit on and kind of smelled, he'd always white knight and defend the girls in class when they got teased,

then he disappeared a couple months later

Then in that same class we had this TALL (6'5-6'6) ass white nigga with a bob hairdo

The thing is, everyone also laughed at him cause the nigga always wore Minecraft and Nintendo stained shirts and played on his switch the entire class lmfao

Come to think about it, all the white kids expect for a couple in the sports team were weird af

I had this white bitch in my English class this year and she was rude af, she'd join the class meeting and say "count me present, now." No type of manners, lowkey hilarious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
Americunts are weird

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
If i was in ur class i would just stare at you all day and take pics and video of you and post them under all of the threads you posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
Would also call you by your username irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 3828, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
i was that second nigga. long time no see latrell how have you been?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
White people are crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403